View Poll Results: Are you for or against gun control?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • I support gun control.

36 24.16%
  • I support the 2nd amendment, the right to bear arms.

113 75.84%
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576

Thread: Gun Control Topic

Last Online
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default Trump Supported Gun Control (video posted in 2018)

Quotations from the video:

Starting at 0:44: At the time this video was posted, Pat Toomey was a serving U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania. In the video, Toomey says that "... the vast majority of 18, 19 and 20-year-olds in Pennsylvania who have a rifle or a shotgun, they're not a threat to anyone. They're law-abiding citizens."

Starting at 1:05: Referring to people who own firearms, U.S. Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) says that "these are people who by and large ... are helping us stop crimes; these are people who are well trained, who actually go out there and help prevent crimes"

Starting at 2:25: According to CBS news correspondent Nancy Cordes, "As for banning bump stocks, Mr. Trump said today that he is going to write up an executive order shortly to do it himself, no legislation required."
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

This video is part of the content at the YouTube channel Inside Russia; at the time this video was created, the channel was named Letters to King. The video was recorded shortly after the Kazan school shooting of May 11, 2021.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    west & central asian
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    r1a-z93
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 293
    Given: 137

0 Not allowed!

As a European it's a crazy concept for me to comprehend that in some places, anyone can buy a gun.

Atlantean Pale Baron Todesritter's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-07-2023 @ 09:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austro-Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Western Slavic + Germanic Cisleithanian ancestral HRE mix
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid + Faelid
    Politics
    Anarcho-monarchist spiritually stratified ethnostate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 308
    Given: 134

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eastern View Post
    As a European it's a crazy concept for me to comprehend that in some places, anyone can buy a gun.
    Why is it crazy? Do you think guns are that much more dangerous than a knife, hammer, axe, or car? Or that most guns used for the perpetration of crime come from legal sources? That black market trade doesn't exist wherever you are, or that people can't simply steal? That some lunatic won't come up with home-made explosives, acid, or drive a truck into a crowd just because guns are banned?

I am not fundamentally anti-gun for a very simple reason, and that is demographics. I feel safe where I live because it is a semi-rural white area with no immigrants or extra-european minorities with a good standard of living, and as such violent crime is low. Not because it's hard to get guns. Many of my friends and some family members own guns, some carry; nothing has ever happened because they're not deranged or idiots. You can see it proven in the crime statistics of many major european cities that banning guns doesn't make a place safe, because it's ultimately less so a matter of whether one has access to weapons, but what kind of people live in a certain place. And the kind of person who shouldn't be permitted to carry a gun, whether due to low intellect or mental instability or a violent culture, is not the person I want in the local society I inhabit regardless of access to weapons. That goes even beside the fact that normal, upstanding people have a right to defend themselves.

France, Belgium and Sweden have a murder rate twice that of Switzerland and Czech Republic, two countries with lax gun laws in comparison to the rest of Europe. Switzerland has the second lowest crime index in Europe; Sweden, France, Belgium and the UK, all countries with a high level of immigration, are within the top 10. In fact, the highest intentional homicide rate is exclusively among countries of Africa, South and Central America and the Carribean, and Mexico. Middle Eastern countries and the US are just behind.

The answer to violent crime is controlling demographics, poverty and social cohesion.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    west & central asian
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    r1a-z93
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 293
    Given: 137

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Todesritter View Post
    Why is it crazy? Do you think guns are that much more dangerous than a knife, hammer, axe, or car? Or that most guns used for the perpetration of crime come from legal sources? That black market trade doesn't exist wherever you are, or that people can't simply steal? That some lunatic won't come up with home-made explosives, acid, or drive a truck into a crowd just because guns are banned?

I am not fundamentally anti-gun for a very simple reason, and that is demographics. I feel safe where I live because it is a semi-rural white area with no immigrants or extra-european minorities with a good standard of living, and as such violent crime is low. Not because it's hard to get guns. Many of my friends and some family members own guns, some carry; nothing has ever happened because they're not deranged or idiots. You can see it proven in the crime statistics of many major european cities that banning guns doesn't make a place safe, because it's ultimately less so a matter of whether one has access to weapons, but what kind of people live in a certain place. And the kind of person who shouldn't be permitted to carry a gun, whether due to low intellect or mental instability or a violent culture, is not the person I want in the local society I inhabit regardless of access to weapons. That goes even beside the fact that normal, upstanding people have a right to defend themselves.

France, Belgium and Sweden have a murder rate twice that of Switzerland and Czech Republic, two countries with lax gun laws in comparison to the rest of Europe. Switzerland has the second lowest crime index in Europe; Sweden, France, Belgium and the UK, all countries with a high level of immigration, are within the top 10. In fact, the highest intentional homicide rate is exclusively among countries of Africa, South and Central America and the Carribean, and Mexico. Middle Eastern countries and the US are just behind.

The answer to violent crime is controlling demographics, poverty and social cohesion.
    Its just a crazy concept to me. I dont need to be lectured about why we all need guns. I just think its a crazy concept i cant fully comprehend as a European because its not familiar to many of us.

Atlantean Pale Baron Todesritter's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-07-2023 @ 09:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austro-Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Western Slavic + Germanic Cisleithanian ancestral HRE mix
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid + Faelid
    Politics
    Anarcho-monarchist spiritually stratified ethnostate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 308
    Given: 134

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eastern View Post
    Its just a crazy concept to me. I dont need to be lectured about why we all need guns. I just think its a crazy concept i cant fully comprehend as a European because its not familiar to many of us.
    I'm also European, I've lived most of my life in central Europe, but I'm not a total urbanite so it's not like I've never shot a rifle before. Maybe in the total west like Britain it's weird.

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576

Thread Information