View Poll Results: Which of these do you consider white?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • British Isles (English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh)

127 81.41%
  • French

120 76.92%
  • Iberians (Spaniards and Portuguese)

115 73.72%
  • Italians

117 75.00%
  • Sicilians

94 60.26%
  • Maltese

71 45.51%
  • Greeks

112 71.79%
  • Cypriots

75 48.08%
  • South Slavs (Serbs, Bulgarians, Croatians etc)

113 72.44%
  • Albanians

91 58.33%
  • Germans and Dutch

127 81.41%
  • Hungarians

112 71.79%
  • Scandinavians (Danes, Swedes, Norwegians)

129 82.69%
  • Finns

124 79.49%
  • Poles

124 79.49%
  • Czechs and Slovakians

123 78.85%
  • Ukrainians

121 77.56%
  • Belarusians

120 76.92%
  • Romanians and Moldovans

110 70.51%
  • Northern Caucasus (Chechens, Ingush, etc.)

52 33.33%
  • Georgians

60 38.46%
  • Armenians

51 32.69%
  • Turks

28 17.95%
  • Levantines (Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanians)

24 15.38%
  • Arabians (Saudis, Yemenis, etc)

11 7.05%
  • Maghrebi North Africans (Morocco-Tunisia)

12 7.69%
  • Libyans and Egyptians

11 7.05%
  • Iranians

24 15.38%
  • Assyrians

17 10.90%
  • Ethiopians, Eritreans and Somalis

8 5.13%
  • Afghans and Pakistanis

8 5.13%
  • North Indians

13 8.33%
  • Castizos (1/4 Amerindian, 3/4 European) if they look white

29 18.59%
  • Quadroons (1/4 African, 3/4 European) if they look white

17 10.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 669 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is White to you? Multiple choice.

Veteran Member Lulletje Rozewater's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-24-2011 @ 10:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/French
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Holland/France/Germany
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Prussia
    Politics
    to preserve whiteness
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Who is White to you? Multiple choice.

I appear Nordic, tall, slender, blue-eyed blond. Yet I can only guess at the purity of my ancestry. My ancestral father of record sold my mother to his buddies and to strangers for booze money, so the Gods alone know all. What I do know is this. I look White. I fight for White. I recognize the achievements of the White race. I want to preserve our kind. I am horrified that the beauty of the White Aryan woman may soon perish from the earth forever. I suffer for each White child tormented in America's and Europe's inter-racial nightmare.

I see beauty in a Celtic princess with brown or red hair and green eyes.

I see beauty in the statuesque Nordic Goddess with blue eyes and golden hair.
    I see beauty in the freckle-faced Irish lass.

And only God knows how beautiful they are

For those who boast of their "purity," you have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents and so on. Go back 500 years or so and you have a million ancestors.
    A few more generations and everyone who ever trod the lands of Europe is your ancestor, including Huns, Mongols and Moors. There are no 100% pure Aryans as per 10,000 years ago. But we still do exist as a distinct and unique biological entity.
    The cultures and civilizations we create are beyond comparison. The beauty of our women, blondes, brunettes, redheads, green-eyed, blue-eyed, brown-eyed, is the desire of all men and the envy of all women. So, we do not want to be derailed by gossip or speculation on who may be 1/16th Indian or have some Italian, Spanish or Portuguese blood. We are not going to debate over whether the collective remaining White gene pool is 95% or 97% pure Aryan.

Surely it would be a tragedy if the various divisions of our race lose their distinctive traits and beauty. Hopefully we can take steps to preserve this diversity. But for now, we are going to accept the facts and circumstances as they exist. We are going to work together for the holy cause and we will not tolerate provocateurs, divisions or dissension. If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours or at least of mine.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2011 @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Exile
    Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

I find the term White superfluous as those who also qualify under the term 'white' consist of North Africans and Middle Easterners. The straight forward term 'European' is best, as I dont like being in the same boat as North Africans and Middle Easterners.

Veteran Member Lulletje Rozewater's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-24-2011 @ 10:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/French
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Holland/France/Germany
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Prussia
    Politics
    to preserve whiteness
    Religion
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Foley View Post
    I find the term White superfluous as those who also qualify under the term 'white' consist of North Africans and Middle Easterners. The straight forward term 'European' is best, as I dont like being in the same boat as North Africans and Middle Easterners.
    Get real.
    White is in the context it is written.
    You confuse Caucasoid with Caucasian. The former includes the branch- North Africans and M.Eastern--Palm Sunday revellers.
    European is wrong too,you leave out the Australians and North Americans and Canadians for instance,and WHITE South Africans.

Last Online
    02-11-2013 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English, Frisian, Frankish
    Ancestry
    England and the Netherlands
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Cynical
    Religion
    Old
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

I agree Boerseun. Pedantics and the whole 'purer-than-thou' attitude, in the context of our current plight to preserve some of the world's rich cultures and ethnicities, is pointless and counter-productive.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Boerseun View Post
    Get real.
    White is in the context it is written.
    You confuse Caucasoid with Caucasian. The former includes the branch- North Africans and M.Eastern--Palm Sunday revellers.
    European is wrong too,you leave out the Australians and North Americans and Canadians for instance,and WHITE South Africans.
    No he doesn't. White South Africans, North Americans and Australians are Europeans outside Europe. They are Europeans in everything but location. And so are Russians (and the other deported European minority groups) living on the other side of the Urals (I noticed that they were not mentioned here).

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 02:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpha Female
    Ethnicity
    Onogondur Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    They drank from skulls...
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Pontisch
    Politics
    gynecocracy
    Religion
    The Sun/ The Moon/ The Stars
    Relationship Status
    Not your future girlfriend
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Middle Easterns, North Africans and Dravids are labeled as being part of the Caucasian (White/Europeid) race by the official physical anthropology, however I don't know if anyone here sees them similar to him/herself by both race and culture
    Myself, I don't like exactly the term "white", because of this misunderstandings.
    “The truth is lived, not taught."
    Tabiti is just a paranoid Bulgarian who clearly has an agenda
    Void aka Dusan

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Sweden
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Sigtun
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

Excellent text Boerseun. That’s the spirit.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Exile
    Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

A few more generations and everyone who ever trod the lands of Europe is your ancestor, including Huns, Mongols and Moors.
    Huns, Mongols and Moors are NOT my ancestors.
    There are no 100% pure Aryans as per 10,000 years ago. But we still do exist as a distinct and unique biological entity.
    Aryans??? 100% pure??? I have never referred to myself as an Aryan, sounds to me you are part colured boy.
    If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours or at least of mine.
    Here go join this forum PANF its full of people like yourself who imagine North Africans and Middle Easterners are the same as us Europeans. I may just report this thread.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Sweden
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Sigtun
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Foley View Post
    Huns, Mongols and Moors are NOT my ancestors.

Aryans??? 100% pure??? I have never referred to myself as an Aryan, sounds to me you are part colured boy.

Here go join this forum PANF its full of people like yourself who imagine North Africans and Middle Easterners are the same as us Europeans. I may just report this thread.

You give the saying “As the Satan reads the bible” a new meaning.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Exile
    Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamt View Post
    You give the saying “As the Satan reads the bible” a new meaning.
    Oh I see so you are happy with this suspect quote from the thread:If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. , so I take it you would accept any Lebanese, Mexican or Iranian as your kinfolk.

Page 1 of 669 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread Information