View Poll Results: Is she "white"/european?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Looks perfectly "white" to me.

5 10.42%
  • Not by any stretch of the imagination.

10 20.83%
  • Only if you're DiabloBlanco

33 68.75%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Kardashian: is she "white"?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-17-2009 @ 10:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain (Some by way of Ulster) & Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Osteuropid-NorthAlpinid
    Politics
    Ultra-Conservative/anti-Obama
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Let's just make one thing clear here: Wat Tyler is allowed to find any woman on this earth attractive if he wants to - it's entirely his business. Even if it's Michelle Obama for that matter. Apricity is not some sort of Lebensborn programme.
    I think we should have some minimal standards. And I think any male who gets a woody from the sight of Michelle Obama should feel a sense of shame & keep it to himself.

And as for the "B.E.W." thread: since Armenians are Caucasoid, and comparable to some Southern Europeans, it is unfair to ask of anyone to be too puritan about it. If a woman is too swarthy for someone's taste, just ignore it. Everyone has different tastes.
    Doesn't the iod in Caucasiod mean partially Caucasian or like Caucasian? But not fully Caucasian? In which case, yes Armenians are Caucasoid but are they Caucasian? Some persons (with multiple college degrees) might consider the people of the Horn of Africa to be "Caucasoid'. And the natives of the subcontinent. Large numbers of New World Hispanics are Caucasoid. They are also Amerindoid.

I think the Armenians are mixed race - European with Mongolid & Dravidian, with maybe the European portion being the greatest, in most cases. It's currently politically & legally correct (for the time being) to call them "White" but they are obviously alien & not European. They are more closely related to us then the Congoids of Central Africa but then so are the Chinese & Koreans.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2010 @ 06:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Cheap slutoid, call me a race "defiler" .. oh geez.

But I'd hit it for a night

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania Dutch
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brännvin View Post
    But I'd hit it for a night
    I'd hit it with a crowbar. up

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Oh, I say, I do say:

"R1b Haplogroup R1b is the most common haplogroup in European populations. It is believed to have expanded throughout Europe as humans re-colonized after the last glacial maximum 10-12 thousand years ago. This lineage is also the haplogroup containing the Atlantic modal haplotype."

http://www.shirleyassociation.com/Ne...otype_R1b.html

"Since the Basques speak a non-Indo-European language and have the highest proportion of the Rh negative blood type of all the peoples of the world, they were widely considered to be a genetically isolated population, preserving the genes of European Palaeolithic hunter-gatherers, until recent genetic studies found that modern Basques have a common ancestry with other Western Europeans. The similarity includes the predominance in their male populations of Y-chromosome (Haplogroup R1b), now considered to have been spread through Europe by new arrivals in the Neolithic period or later."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_people#Genetics

"The geographical distribution of the R1b haplotype is such that it is shared by Armenians and two other populations from the Caucasus. Moreover, it is lacking in most other populations from the Caucasus, as well as in the other populations from further east. On the other hand, it is more frequently found in Europe, where, as we know, haplogroup R1b tends to have higher frequencies as well."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia...etic_relations

"The Armenian language is an Indo-European language spoken by the Armenian people. It is the official language of the Republic of Armenia as well as in the region of Nagorno-Karabakh. The language is also widely spoken by Armenian communities in the Armenian diaspora. It has its own script, the Armenian alphabet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_language

I do declare!
    Last edited by Cato; 08-03-2009 at 08:36 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-16-2019 @ 06:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 20

0 Not allowed!

I grew up near a city that has the highest concentration of Armenians anywhere in the world outside of Yerevan. Most, if not all, Armenians I knew considered themselves to be "white" and would be infuriated if anything to the contrary were suggested.

Is Kim Kardashian "white"? Nah, not to me.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 747
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pallamedes View Post

"Since the Basques speak a non-Indo-European language and have the highest proportion of the Rh negative blood type of all the peoples of the world, they were widely considered to be a genetically isolated population, preserving the genes of European Palaeolithic hunter-gatherers, until recent genetic studies found that modern Basques have a common ancestry with other Western Europeans. The similarity includes the predominance in their male populations of Y-chromosome (Haplogroup R1b), now considered to have been spread through Europe by new arrivals in the Neolithic period or later."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_people#Genetics

Basques have influenced Western-Europe quite a lot(being the native population), so the common ancestry is logical.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Her behavior or lifestyle has nothing to do with her "whiteness," grumblers to the contrary (who seem to think that whiteness is defined by being Nordic or somesuch). I've pointed out that Armenians have a clear linguistic and genetic relationship to people in western European countries, including the Basques, who have ancestry that predates any Indo-Europeans.

More blahblahblah:

"ARMENIAN RELIGION. The Armenians' remotest ancestors immigrated to Anatolia in the mid-second millennium BCE. Related to speakers of the Thraco-Phrygian languages of the Indo-European family, they probably brought with them a religion akin to that of the proto-Greeks, adopting also elements of the cultures of Asianic peoples such as the Hittites, from whose name the Armenian word hay ("Armenian") may be derived. Thus, the Armenian divinity Torkʿ is the Hittite Tarḫundas, and the Armenian word now used for "God," Astuac, may have been the name of an Asianic deity, although its etymology remains hypothetical. The Armenian word di-kʿ ("god[s]") is an Indo-European cognate to the Latin deus.

http://www.bookrags.com/research/arm...igion-eorl-01/

"The Hittites were an ancient Anatolian people who spoke a language of the Anatolian branch of the Indo-European language family and established a kingdom centered at Hattusa (Hittite URUḪattuša) in north-central Anatolia (on the Central Anatolian plateau) ca. the 18th century BC."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites

Blahblahblah.

Last Online
    12-10-2009 @ 06:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders
    Politics
    Green Nationalist
    Religion
    Heathen (Nature & Tradition)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

I disagree with the term "white" but I voted no anyway; since I had to vote something. I definitely don't consider her European after all, she has some European heritage, sure. But pretty much everyone in the New World has SOME European heritage by now -_-

Anyway, regardless of her ethnic/racial status ... Yes. She's hot and I'd do her without a doubt (obviously with a rubber though).
    When good men are the rulers and the program-makers for a society, the population as a whole will reflect this, and people with no
    originality or moral sense of direction of their own will nevertheless fervently support the highest aims of their society. But when evil
    men rule, as has been the case in the Western World for many years now, most of the population will wallow happily in degeneracy of the worst
    kind and will self-righteously parrot every filthy and destructive idea that they have been taught.

Last Online
    05-01-2019 @ 07:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Stock
    Ethnicity
    New Englander
    Ancestry
    Angles & Picts
    Region
    Vermont
    Y-DNA
    R1b L21
    mtDNA
    H1c
    Taxonomy
    A-S
    Politics
    Landscape
    Religion
    Nature
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    I think the Armenians are mixed race - European with Mongolid & Dravidian, with maybe the European portion being the greatest, in most cases. It's currently politically & legally correct (for the time being) to call them "White" but they are obviously alien & not European. They are more closely related to us then the Congoids of Central Africa but then so are the Chinese & Koreans.
    I've never seen an Armenian even remotely Mongoloid. And yes, of course they're Caucasian--Armenia is in the heart of the Caucasus! (ok, a little south but pretty damn close) up

Anyway, by and large the Armenians are Mediterranean & Dinarid/Armenoid in phenotype. This doesn't mean that they're 'white' in a northwestern European sense, of course.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-17-2009 @ 10:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain (Some by way of Ulster) & Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Osteuropid-NorthAlpinid
    Politics
    Ultra-Conservative/anti-Obama
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
    I've never seen an Armenian even remotely Mongoloid. And yes, of course they're Caucasian--Armenia is in the heart of the Caucasus! (ok, a little south but pretty damn close) up
    I may have seen more then you from my California days. I think they have some Mongolid admixture but as I stated I also think the European portion is the greater part of their admixture.

Anyway, by and large the Armenians are Mediterranean & Dinarid/Armenoid in phenotype. This doesn't mean that they're 'white' in a northwestern European sense, of course.
    No. It not the same as CM + minor Lappoid.

I think the general rule should be that if you question someone's race ("Are they White?"), the answer is no. But most Caucasians have varying viewpoints on what is White based on what they see in the mirror.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information