Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Want to know why this issue would never be resolved even if he was clearly a U.S. citizen?

He is not a real American on racial terms in many American's minds. The birthing place thing is just a way of getting around saying "we don't like a black in the White House". The reality is this is still an extremely racist country, contrary to what liberal progressive feminist's would have you believe. If obama was a legit full domestic home grown African American who went from a hood-rat to who he is today then he would be much more popular with real American's, but the reality is most of those guys such as jesse jackson are so anti-white having grown up in the real black community knowing the real levels of racism here in the U.S. that they never would have made it, obama was able to get elected by running commercials of his white grandmother and mom with him and that meaningless hope-change crap, not because of his drunk good for nothing father who abandoned him as all blacks do their children.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2012 @ 11:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

He also has no connection with American culture, even if he was born here. He spent his entire time growing up in a foreign country (Indonesia), and after returning to the US as an adult his experience has been Ive League Universities (Harvard) and Jeremiah Wright's church. 85% of America has no identification with either one.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,542
    Given: 2,113

0 Not allowed!

Default U.S. State Dept.: Part of Dunham's Passport Records Destroyed

The State Department claims that a 1980s General Services Administration directive had resulted in the destruction of many passport applications and other "non-vital" passport records, including (Obama's mother Stanley Ann) Dunham's 1965 passport application and any other passports she may have applied for or held prior to 1965.

Destroyed, then, would also be any records shedding light on whether Dunham did or did not travel out of the country around the time of Barack Obama's birth.
    Full article
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Obama Finally Admits it Himself, on Video

You might need to turn your volume way up before you start to listen, but you can understand what he is saying:

[YOUTUBE]A64PueR5nXw[/YOUTUBE]
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    06-26-2022 @ 09:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    ...to a man listed as father who was a subject of the British Empire. B.H.Obama Junior inherited from Obama Sr. citizenship of the British Empire and then of Kenya, as well as U.S. citizenship by birth (apparently -- as yet unverified).
    Can anyone think of any other Presidents who were subjects of the British Empire? And, in fact, guilty of high treason by waging war against their king, and therefore deserving to be hanged?

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 10:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfhere View Post
    Can anyone think of any other Presidents who were subjects of the British Empire? And, in fact, guilty of high treason by waging war against their king, and therefore deserving to be hanged?
    I can think of one...

[youtube]sbRom1Rz8OA[/youtube]

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default "Kenyan-born Obama All Set for US Senate"

The link can be followed to a page from the online edition of the East African Standard, a Kenyan newspaper. This was its name at the time, but it is now named The Standard.

Issue of 27 June 2004

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Arizona Sheriff Promises Obama Eligibility Probe

MARICOPA COUNTY, Ariz. – At the request of tea party leaders in Arizona, famed Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has promised to investigate the validity of Barack Obama's purported long-form birth certificate in a determination of the president's eligibility for the county's 2012 election ballot.
    Full story

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,537
    Given: 1,428

0 Not allowed!

LOL... that Arpaio is still sheriff?