Thumbs Up
    Received: 693
    Given: 850

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    That's how a man does it.

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 01:48 PM
    The true West Europe, Core of the Atlantic Facade.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtibero, Old Westerner, Atlantic Facade and 100% pure Iberian.
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Mother Spain, father Spain ect....Until the first amoeba.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Conquistador 100% Pure Iberian
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,607
    Given: 3,171

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gospodine View Post
    I wonder what his ulterior motive for creating this thread is?

To get the Spanish to claim they are racially superior to Latinos and then use that against them later on?

You really shouldn't have replied anyway amigos.
    este hombre está en lo cierto.

es muy evidente que el judío intenta enfrentar a los espańoles con el resto de usuarios, lo cual no es de extrańar, al fin y al cabo es trabajo de judíos el meter cizańa.

no le sigáis el juego y no le respondáis seriamente a ninguno de sus hilos.

Espada tengo. Lo demás, Dios lo remedie.

In the west almost all Spain had been subjugated, except that part which adjoins the cliffs where the Pyrenees end and is washed by the nearer waters of the ocean. Here two powerful nations, the Cantabrians and the Asturians, lived in freedom from the rule of Rome.")
    — Lucius Anneus Florus , Epitome de T. Livio Bellorum omnium annorum DCC Libri duo Bellum Cantabricum et Asturicum

Ethnicity of the Celts/Iberian. Tribes: Avariginos, Blendi, Concanos, Coniscos, Orgenomescos, Plentusios, Tamáricos and Vadinienses.--->http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...40#post3047240

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-07-2014 @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    HispanoRoman-IberoAquitanian-Suevian
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Autocrat and Antiglobalization Traditionalist
    Religion
    Roman-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 29

0 Not allowed!

I never indulged in viewing Jews (as a whole) as a monolitical group with a hidden agenda. Of course they're very particular people but they count many worthy and admirable individuals among them, and I know perfectly but not convinced about why they were hatred, at Medieval Spain, for example, they were hated by the average Joe for their dedication to their own business and wealthness instead of fighting Islam...for their dedication to their their own business and wealthness? It seem that we, contemporary Spaniards (me included), learn the lesson well.

Ps. For the sake of curiosity: a greatgreatfather of me worked once for a Jew.

Last Online
    04-26-2013 @ 12:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Occidental
    Ethnicity
    Tarraconensis
    Ancestry
    Ampurias, Tarraco
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Catalunya
    Politics
    Hispanist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Gitanos are Spaniards and nothing else. They might be a problem, but they are our problem.

Latin Americans of predominantly Spanish stock are of course Spaniards, but they are not Spanish citizens. They are citizens of their owns states.Spanish citizenship mustn't be granted so cheaply as our polititians have been doing in the last 15 ears. It isn't fair for anyone.

You must note however, that to obtain Spanish citizenship you must resign from your own citizenship as a general rule. The only exceptions are made with some Latin Americans.

North Africans, Guiris, Eastern Hordes and the rest? no thanks.

Last Online
    07-06-2013 @ 05:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    I know perfectly but not convinced about why they were hatred, at Medieval Spain, for example, they were hated by the average Joe for their dedication to their own business and wealthness instead of fighting Islam...for their dedication to their their own business and wealthness? It seem that we, contemporary Spaniards (me included), learn the lesson well.
    With all due respect, I think that you are clueless.

For one thing, although they were tolerated because they belonged to the king, people knew that they (the Jews) had been involved in the islamicisation of Spain.

After they gained confidence in the 14th century, in 1391 among other niceties they mobbed and assaulted the Cathedral of Toledo, the See of the Primate of Spain. When the decree of expulsion was out in 1492 there weren't that many Jews left in Spain since the events that followed in 1391 forced them to escape (mainly to France) from the rage of the Spaniards in all of the kingdoms of Iberia. Places like the Call de Barcelona (the Jewish quarter) were emptied and when the Holy Office established itself in Seville in 1492 they couldn't find many to enquire due to the events of 1391.

Another thing that you don't take into account is that, living as a minority among a different people and lobbying against the interests of the same people you are leeching of, is asking for trouble.

Last but not least, I wouldn't say that Anglojew here is minding his own business. So predictably...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Garbo View Post
    Gitanos are Spaniards and nothing else. They might be a problem, but they are our problem.
    How are they Spaniards? They are their own people and, as such, they stick to themselves. They're also not part of the ethnogenesis of the Spanish peoples.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Religion
    Roman-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hesperión View Post
    For one thing, although they were tolerated because they belonged to the king, people knew that they (the Jews) had been involved in the islamicisation of Spain.
    Are you talking about the punctual event? Then as much as one of the fighting Visigothic parties or, more willingly, of the Islamized nobles and vassals, let's talk about the Banu Qasi. Moreover, you know Mozarabic romance was almost dead when Christian kings reconquered Centre and South, I guess that's not preciselly a sign about non-jewish resistance against cultural Islamization when a more modern and capable language of culture derived from Latin is so fastly vanishing in favour or a Semitic one. The fact is resistance came just from Northern refugees and the kingdoms they build up, not from the rest who remain.

After they gained confidence in the 14th century, in 1391 among other niceties they mobbed and assaulted the Cathedral of Toledo, the See of the Primate of Spain.
    You know XIVth century was a real nightmare all around Europe, maybe that's not a coincidence that things among Jews and Christians rotten just right them.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Religion
    Roman-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

At respect of gipsies, I respect them but Im against their integration. Los payos con los payos, y los gitanos con los gitanos, y Dios con todos, y ayudas sociales pa los gitanicos buenos, que se las quedan todos los inmigrantes, mal rayo les parta (versión suave de la maldición real).

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    Are you talking about the punctual event? Then as much as one of the fighting Visigothic parties or, more willingly, of the Islamized nobles and vassals, let's talk about the Banu Qasi.
    I've mentioned the Muladis on other occasions, and invariably in a critical manner.

Moreover, you know Mozarabic romance was almost dead when Christian kings reconquered Centre and South, I guess that's not preciselly a sign about non-jewish resistance against cultural Islamization when a more modern and capable language of culture derived from Latin is so fastly vanishing in favour or a Semitic one.
    No. I don't "know" that. I suppose that you ignore that the Mossarabs of Toledo (who were instrumental in the reconquest of Toledo, instigated by the Mossarab Count Sisnando) continued being a people with an identity, language and even charters (fueros) apart from Castilians after the reconquest of Toledo.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Maybe you could rephrase it (or put it in Spanish)?

The fact is resistance came just from Northern refugees and the kingdoms they build up, not from the rest who remain.
    Far from the truth.

The Mossarab population was responsible for many rebellions, for which they paid high prices. Most notably the Mossarabs of Cordoba and Toledo.

Also, the Muladi Ibn Hafsun (later converted back to Christianism) deserves a special mention in the south for his rebellion and long-standing resistance in the period between the emirate and the caliphate.

You know XIVth century was a real nightmare all around Europe, maybe that's not a coincidence that things among Jews and Christians rotten just right them.
    You say it as if the 14th century was the first time when clashes with Jews occured. Not at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

This is a question for Nationalist Spaniards.

What percentage of non-white blood would you consider "Hispanic" immigrants from Latin America would need to have for you to not recognise them as being Ethnically Spanish?
    A single drop.

if they are non-white are they therefore unworthy of Spanish citizenship?
    Exactly.
    if we use them as a guide for this exercise, would you accept anyone from these groups coming from Latin America (eg with Majority Spanish ancestors) as a "true" Spaniard?
    For to accept him as true Spaniard he must descend only of Spanish blood.
    Would you accept someone with 10% Native American blood as Spanish?
    Are you crazy? NO!
    If not why not?
    Because for to be Spanish you have to be 100% Spanish.
    Everything that is not that means be mestizo.
    What percentage is too much to be considered Spanish?
    100%.
    Does it make a difference if the foreign blood is African or Native American or both?
    No.
    Do you consider them racially inferior from yourselves?
    So obvious is it?
    But not suffer from them, to Jews we consider more racially inferior still
    I ask because there's many Latin American's on this forum that have an almost "more Spanish than the Spanish" attitude. Do you consider them "real" and "legitimate" Spaniards?
    No.

Two clarifications:
    1) I sincerely respect anyone living in their country. I have nothing against those who do not invade the mine
    2) You are truly obsessed with us
    You must forget the Inquisition if you want to be happy in your life , and you must overcome the fact that Spaniards never will not accept you :

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information