PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Women have it EXPONENTIALLY better than men
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Women have it EXPONENTIALLY better than men

Banned
    Last Online
    04-22-2013 @ 09:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White English
    Ancestry
    Midlands English, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, Northern French Huguenot
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Taxonomy
    North-Atlantid & Cro-Magnoid
    Politics
    Over donuts, coffee and a cigarette
    Religion
    Not religious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Women have it EXPONENTIALLY better than men

This is what makes this feminist "women are oppressed while men are privileged" shit so heinous.

It's not only that women have it better than men. Any idiot can see that, even though evil feminists may deny it (secretly the feminists too know that women have it better, but they lie about it deliberately in order to gain political points and to psychologically tyrannize men).

The real situation is that women have it EXPONENTIALLY better than men. Like the average woman's situation is probably several HUNDRED times better than the average man's. Consider these simple facts:

1. An average-looking man gets approached by potential suitors maybe once a decade or so, a woman at least 10 times a day if she's a 5 / totally average looking. A male 5/10 with an online dating profile gets 0 messages from women per month. An average looking female with an online dating profile online gets 100's of messages a month. Their romantic options are basically unlimited and they can order up a hot boyfriend like a man would order pizza.

2. 25 Women can simply share 1 man and still reproduce successfully. It is practiced in Arab societies. For this reason, women with 5/10 genetics can get hot 9/10 male sperm and at least produce offpring who are 7s. The average male (say a 5) will be lucky to land a female 3 and produce offspring who are 3.5s. And if a real ugly 1/10 woman doesn't want to settle or have kids with an ugly man, she can always go to a sperm bank and get superior sperm.

3. There are more than 10 times as many men in jail and or death row as women. A young black man has a 1/4 change of being in jail, while a white woman has about a 1 in 300 chance. So with respect to jail odds, being female is approx 1200 times better than being a male.

4. Men need to found gigantic companies to become millionaires, women simply need to marry a millionaire then divorce him. For a woman, becoming a millionaire is as easy as drinking a glass of water. Making good money is no big deal for women, any girl can do it if she wants to.

5. Women live longer.

6. Women don't go bald.

7. Women are not judged on their height.

8. Women can lose weight, get a good body and be considered hot & sexy. Men can lose weight and get a good body, but if your face is ugly and or your short... your not hot, your still ugly as sin. Its tough. Basically what I'm trying to say is that women have much greater control for physical improvement than men.

9. It is basically illegal to insult women even if they insulted you first, while simply sticking up for a man that is bullied by a woman is a hate crime and a 'homesexua'l act. In the eyes of the law, women are Gods, whereas men are on the level of insects. I was called names by an attractive woman at work in my early 20's. I reported her and BOY it only made things 10 times worse. I was considered pathetic and weak! Where if it was man treating a woman like that, he would be fired instantly.

So as you can see, in the Western world at least, women probably have it about 600 times better than men on average. Their lives must be like being a Hollywood Actress high on coke and heroin while getting a massage 24/7. Think being a man is good? Think again: it is literally hundreds of times better to be female. They have it so much better, we probably can't comprehend it. For a man to even begin to see the world through the pure euphoria and ecstasy of feminity is like a human being seeing the 4th dimension; it's just impossible. we live in hell, all women live in heaven.

Last Online
    09-01-2020 @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

You should break free and become a woman,

[YOUTUBE]f4Mc-NYPHaQ[/YOUTUBE]

Eating all your Kings and Queens Atlantic Islander's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-29-2014 @ 05:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Azores
    mtDNA
    H1
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,204
    Given: 10,750

0 Not allowed!

Talking

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
    Last Online
    08-20-2016 @ 06:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 717
    Given: 561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    ]
    Very nice advise. , Cinewald, You should to start thinking like this.

this user is only 100 calories ~ AlexandraD's Avatar
    Last Online
    03-07-2013 @ 02:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Dutch, German, Hungarian, Japanese
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Politics
    bits and peices, from here and there!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynewald View Post
    This is what makes this feminist "women are oppressed while men are privileged" shit so heinous.

It's not only that women have it better than men. Any idiot can see that, even though evil feminists may deny it (secretly the feminists too know that women have it better, but they lie about it deliberately in order to gain political points and to psychologically tyrannize men).

The real situation is that women have it EXPONENTIALLY better than men. Like the average woman's situation is probably several HUNDRED times better than the average man's. Consider these simple facts:

1. An average-looking man gets approached by potential suitors maybe once a decade or so, a woman at least 10 times a day if she's a 5 / totally average looking. A male 5/10 with an online dating profile gets 0 messages from women per month. An average looking female with an online dating profile online gets 100's of messages a month. Their romantic options are basically unlimited and they can order up a hot boyfriend like a man would order pizza.

2. 25 Women can simply share 1 man and still reproduce successfully. It is practiced in Arab societies. For this reason, women with 5/10 genetics can get hot 9/10 male sperm and at least produce offpring who are 7s. The average male (say a 5) will be lucky to land a female 3 and produce offspring who are 3.5s. And if a real ugly 1/10 woman doesn't want to settle or have kids with an ugly man, she can always go to a sperm bank and get superior sperm.

3. There are more than 10 times as many men in jail and or death row as women. A young black man has a 1/4 change of being in jail, while a white woman has about a 1 in 300 chance. So with respect to jail odds, being female is approx 1200 times better than being a male.

4. Men need to found gigantic companies to become millionaires, women simply need to marry a millionaire then divorce him. For a woman, becoming a millionaire is as easy as drinking a glass of water. Making good money is no big deal for women, any girl can do it if she wants to.

5. Women live longer.

6. Women don't go bald.

7. Women are not judged on their height.

8. Women can lose weight, get a good body and be considered hot & sexy. Men can lose weight and get a good body, but if your face is ugly and or your short... your not hot, your still ugly as sin. Its tough. Basically what I'm trying to say is that women have much greater control for physical improvement than men.

9. It is basically illegal to insult women even if they insulted you first, while simply sticking up for a man that is bullied by a woman is a hate crime and a 'homesexua'l act. In the eyes of the law, women are Gods, whereas men are on the level of insects. I was called names by an attractive woman at work in my early 20's. I reported her and BOY it only made things 10 times worse. I was considered pathetic and weak! Where if it was man treating a woman like that, he would be fired instantly.

So as you can see, in the Western world at least, women probably have it about 600 times better than men on average. Their lives must be like being a Hollywood Actress high on coke and heroin while getting a massage 24/7. Think being a man is good? Think again: it is literally hundreds of times better to be female. They have it so much better, we probably can't comprehend it. For a man to even begin to see the world through the pure euphoria and ecstasy of feminity is like a human being seeing the 4th dimension; it's just impossible. we live in hell, all women live in heaven.
    maybe more men are in jail because men commit more crimes? more men commit mass shooting sprees. more men commit rape (although men can still get raped and it is also just as terrible, feminism is AWFUL with this. it's laughable to get raped as a man in the eyes of society which is why i think it's more underreported )

i wont lie, though, being female can mean easier sentencing and jail times. you are right about this. feminism is more about superior rights these days, you don't see them complaining about less harsh sentences (lizzie borden got off because the lawyer said "if we convict her, we are admitting your wives and daughters can commit this crime. do you think they can?" so basically, she got off for being female).

i don't think feminism is to blame because men commit more crimes in general, however.

it is thought women live longer because (and this isn't feminisms fault) the typical ideal for women is submissive, and for males it is dominant. i hate using the word patriarchy, but it is actually the patriarchal ideal that men should be big, tough, strong, and violent that men don't live as long. going to war, getting in fights, and men are more likely than women to be a victim of a violent crime and murder. this is the reason for the divide.

men go bald mostly because of exposure to androgens. the strongest drugs used to prevent balding are actually anti-androgens like cyproterone, spironolactone, or less harsh drugs (basically, these ones just prevent it from being converted into a stronger metabolite called DHT) like finasteride or dutasteride.

again, this isn't womens fault? thats just biology ;p

women are judged by their height. very tall women can be discriminated against by society. also, women are judged very negatively for being ugly, for being fat, for being very flat chested, and pressure is on them to stay skinny. its hard to compare these things because a drawback for men can be a positive for women, and a drawback for women can be a positive for men.

also your point about women losing weight and being universally attractive is a lie. people do laugh at women who have a "butterface" but a good body. its a subject of as many jokes as it is for men to be ripped but be ugly.

it may not be illegal to insult women, but it may be 'socially' enforced, men wil lstick up for women, etc etc. that can be true. but again, that isn't feminisms fault. feminists like radical feminist cathy brennan or andrea dworkin and that sect of feminism in general are totally against it. it is, again, the stereotypical idea that women are weak and faint and need a man to stick up for them, which is why if somebody is mean to a girl then guys will step in and defend her. that is NOT feminism - thats the age old "you need a male protector" stereotype.

i agree with you that feminism is kind of a craphole nowadays... it's true. mens rights in todays world are definitely overlooked. feminists picketed a lecture on male suicide! that is sickening to me it honestly is.

but blaming women and feminism for everything bad? and thinking women have everything better? no. i know a girl who writes similar things and they are just as subjective. i could also probably write how "men have it better" or "have had it better for thousands of years" like the stereotype of funny fat guys getting hot women, pressure on women in the media and pretty much everywhere, girls being catty to eachother and mean and enforcing strict social isolation, higher rate of this or that disorder, lack of access to abortion in some countries, being forced to carry a rapists child, the terrible effects of rape, infanticide in countries, less pay and discrimination in some job areas, being thought of as weak and pathetic and needing a man, the difference between a man sleeping with lots of girls and being a stud but a girl doing something like that and being considered a slut, and if she doesn't sleep with guys she's seen as a prude, etc.

life sucks in general, it honestly does for both genders

"and your sugar and spice, and everything nice
    you got monroe hips, poison lips, and eyes"

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynewald View Post
    Yes. I feel the same way. I don't think male privilege exists anymore than female privilege exists. Feminists are self-referencing and egocentric. The concept of "Male privilege" is a reification fallacy. On top of that, women have no basis for knowing what it's like to be a man.

This is kind of true, but it really just takes a decent job. If you make $40,000 a year, you can see hookers at least once a month, and then the opinions of women don't matter because you won't be so hung up on them.

"Oh, you don't like my nose, or how I said 'male privilege' is a reification fallacy, even though it's true?" "Oh wait, I'm getting laid guaranteed in 10 days, I don't give a fuck what you think."

Quote Originally Posted by Cynewald
    The real situation is that women have it EXPONENTIALLY better than men. Like the average woman's situation is probably several HUNDRED times better than the average man's.
    So as you can see, in the Western world at least, women probably have it about 600 times better than men on average. Their lives must be like being a Hollywood Actress high on coke and heroin while getting a massage 24/7. Think being a man is good? Think again: it is literally hundreds of times better to be female. They have it so much better,
    This is the thing. Women have already had plenty of sex because they can get it so easily. They are used to it. It is called "hedonic adaptation" i.e. getting used to pleasure such that it isn't enjoyable anymore. I know girls who get 60 messages on OKCupid and they are not 10s, but sometimes they don't even like a single man from those 60. To me, that's nothing short of a luxury, but to them it's old hat like a ham sandwich. I wish I could get to a point where sex wasn't so grand, like how I am used to alcohol and cannabis. Then I could focus on other things easier. If I got 60 messages from women on OKCupid, I would feel like I was on ecstasy, but that's the way it is.

Here's what you do: Lift weights and learn to play the electric guitar. Then anytime you get upset, or a chick pisses you off, you can send them to Hell with a song like this...

[YOUTUBE]kiA7viqt0hQ[/YOUTUBE]

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2023 @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Highlander
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    Trinity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,389
    Given: 1,217

0 Not allowed!

Do you even know what 'exponentially' means?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Ι was about to say the same

Last Online
    08-17-2015 @ 08:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    anglo, irish
    Ethnicity
    white
    Ancestry
    Britain and Ireland
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 298
    Given: 70

0 Not allowed!

75% of all abused children are males and over 50% of the abusers are women.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2023 @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Highlander
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    Trinity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,389
    Given: 1,217

0 Not allowed!

I've stopped trying to understand why he holds such a grudge against women.

It's completely irrational.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information