Blue Pride World Wide
    Religion
    Skeptic?
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

The cost of raising a child is $300,000 or more- why? It seems to me the cost of living is kept artificially high, and to add that our living expenses (including the expenses of children) include more non-essentials than they ever have before. All our ancestors lived with far less "stuff" crowding them, and I have no doubt they lived more fulfilling lives than we do today.

I think we're entering into an era of great change, a shift in consciousness, and one of the biggest questions we need to ask ourselves is what makes a high quality of life? Surely it isn't "stuff." We have more stuff than we need, and we have clinical depression on a massive scale. When I think about the happiest days of my life, it was sitting around a campfire with my family or spending time with someone I loved, not sitting at home with my playstation games or spending time at the mall. Connecting with others makes us happy. Doing things which remind us of our connection to our ancient tribal roots makes us happy.

The abortion thing is not a religious issue but a consumer one, people are being programmed to replace the things which truly matter in life with artificial "stuff," so the idea "I have to kill my baby because babies are expensive and I want that money to buy stuff for myself, because TV says stuff makes me happy and popular" follows from that, sadly.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2010 @ 06:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Radojica View Post
    Official number in Serbia is 150.000 per year. And number of citizens of our countries is similar.........
    Are you sure about it? Looks so much high for to be real! And I thinking my country one of top abortions butchers per capita. How many women become pregnant annually in Serbia?

About Sweden, here two studies about it;

Link

Since 1975, in Sweden, between 30,000 and 37,000 abortions (24-26% of pregnancies) are carried out each year. 95% are done before the end of the 12th week

Barnmorskans upplevelser av ett etiskt dilemma vid en sen abort

År 2007 genomfördes i Sverige cirka 37 000 aborter i tidig graviditet, dvs. före vecka 12. Samma år var det 2083 aborter i vecka 12-17 och 360 efter vecka 18. I föreliggande studie har upplevelser av ett etiskt dilemma vid sen abort, dvs. efter vecka 12 undersökts.

That's 1/3 of all live births, and 1/4 of all women annually pregnant..

Last Online
    11-24-2016 @ 09:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,289
    Given: 201

0 Not allowed!

Brännvin, actually if i dont remember but in year 2007 (?) it was around 70 000 abortions in Sweden. Most of the abortions are murder as a result of egoism.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information