Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 911 Update: Demolition squibs on the WTC Towers & Bldg 7!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-28-2010 @ 03:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    none of the above
    Ethnicity
    kinda dull white
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Tasmania 2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default 911 Update: Demolition squibs on the WTC Towers & Bldg 7!

Feedback: There were minor explosion appearing incidents on the buildings.

I guess these are the ones you mean, and these ones on Bldg 7, in the pic below..

And on the North Tower, they are called squibs in the demolition business, and are part of the controlled demolition process.

Look at the structure of the towers..

The steel core had to be severed with precisely shaped thermate cutter charges, at literally thousands of places, some websites say the explosives were placed over several weekends.

Take a look at the logistics of carrying out such an op... the fire proof cement enclosing the steel has to be jack hammered away, scaffolding has to be erected at every level in the stair wells and service areas, tons of explosive would be needed at every level, thousands of tons overall, then the skilled people who complete the job are gonna keep quiet about it forever more ...gimme a break!

In the early 1970's the Readers Digest ran a story, that said explosives would be built in to the WTC Towers to facilitate their eventual controlled demolition, it was in the Australian edition that was in a dentist's waiting room.

This image resembles the Tarot card, The Lightning Struck Tower...

Which is disaster, the human challenge is to ensure that the disaster of prosecution befalls the culprits.

WTC's 5 & 6, blasted and blown, but still standin' ..the missile was flown in steeply, it lit up over the car park at West and Vesey diagonally opposite WTC 6, scorching the cars below before plowing into the buildings.

Take a look at the holes, and surmise that the thermonuclear component of the warheads ignite before striking the target, like the solid fuel pods on the space shuttle, the thermonuclear flares are propelled into the buildings and consume e-v-e-r-y thing.

Salvadore Dali: The Persistence of Time

This shot taken looking up West Broadway toward the WTC, from the corner of Park Place, with WTC 5 burning in the background two blocks away, shows absolute carnage...

How far does it extend, other shots show burnt cars on FDR Drive more than a kilometer away in the other direction, what became of the people in the cars, were their insurance claims settled the same as Silverstein's were. The traffic light on Vesey appears to be working, and the fire hoses are undamaged ... the black smoke at upper right is coming from WTC 7.

That is because "they" want you to be ignorant... "they" want some t-r-a-s-h in a uniform with a gun and a taser weapon grunting at you like a human pig, "they" want to serve your kids up as food, like they do in China where eating houses are located next to abortion factories.

"They" want to bomb you with drone aircraft like they do in Pakistan, and they want to commit outrage upon you like they did on New York in 2001, and when you protest "they" are gonna send yuk yuks to you, and larf and larf and larf, like they do now in response to "troofers," "they" want you to be like them.

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Timothy View Post
    Take a look at the holes, and surmise that the thermonuclear component of the warheads ignite before striking the target, like the solid fuel pods on the space shuttle, the thermonuclear flares are propelled into the buildings and consume e-v-e-r-y thing.
    Whoa whoa whoa.. Thermonuclear warheads?

What evidence do you have that would susbstantiate the claims that nuclear technology was used in the bringing down of these towers? Wouldn't this involve some sort of radioactive fallout? Let me see the sources of your claims. I remain skeptical.

The reason that the fires at these points like that big gaping hole weren't put out for months on end was because the presence of Nano Thermite Plasma caused a boiling mass of volcanic-like magma to stew there for months. There are Satelite pictures of it to PROVE that fact. Thermonuclear warheads don't stew up and pool in a big hole for months on end without people around them catching radioactive fallout!

Are you for real man?

Source your claims please. And I mean academics please.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 08-18-2009 at 06:24 AM.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2012 @ 11:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

In the early 1970's the Readers Digest ran a story, that said explosives would be built in to the WTC Towers to facilitate their eventual controlled demolition, it was in the Australian edition that was in a dentist's waiting room.
    If that's true, that would explain a number of things including:

The claim of explosive traces found at the site

The claim that such explosions were not possible from jet fuel alone

The resemblance to a 'controlled demolition'

The resistance to investigation. In addition to looking like idiots and getting blame for contributing to the disaster, the building owner could lose massive amounts of money in lawsuits.

This image resembles the Tarot card, The Lightning Struck Tower...Salvadore Dali: The Persistence of Time

Looks like a Godzilla movie. Maybe he was involved.

How far does it extend, other shots show burnt cars on FDR Drive more than a kilometer away in the other direction, what became of the people in the cars, were their insurance claims settled the same as Silverstein's were. The traffic light on Vesey appears to be working
    Power lines are underground, and hard to damage.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    |
    Ethnicity
    |
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

I'm confused. Explain to me how tarot cards and Salvador Dali have anything to do with this.

That is because "they" want you to be ignorant... "they" want some t-r-a-s-h in a uniform with a gun and a taser weapon grunting at you like a human pig, "they" want to serve your kids up as food, like they do in China where eating houses are located next to abortion factories.
    *facepalm*
    Last edited by Mrs Ulf; 08-18-2009 at 02:00 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania Dutch
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Ulf View Post
    I'm confused. Explain to me how tarot cards and Salvador Dali have anything to do with this.
    This was all a massive conspiracy by occult tarot readers, led by Dali, from beyond the grave, to bring down the towers because they booked a meeting there for a game of D&D and a séance but the WTC denied them.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-17-2009 @ 10:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain (Some by way of Ulster) & Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Osteuropid-NorthAlpinid
    Politics
    Ultra-Conservative/anti-Obama
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SwordoftheVistula View Post
    If that's true, that would explain a number of things including:

The claim of explosive traces found at the site

The claim that such explosions were not possible from jet fuel alone

The resemblance to a 'controlled demolition'

The resistance to investigation. In addition to looking like idiots and getting blame for contributing to the disaster, the building owner could lose massive amounts of money in lawsuits.

WTC was owned (and constructed by) by the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey which is a joint administrative unit of the states of New York & New Jersey. Though a few months before 9/11 the buildings had been let out on a long lease to a Jewish realtor named Larry Silverstein.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania Dutch
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    WTC was owned (and constructed by) by the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey which is a joint administrative unit of the states of New York & New Jersey. Though a few months before 9/11 the buildings had been let out on a long lease to a Jewish realtor named Larry Silverstein.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Region
    Pembrokeshire
    Politics
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100

0 Not allowed!

Come on now, silly

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    |
    Ethnicity
    |
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arawn View Post
    Come on now, silly
    I know, I'm having a dumb moment. I'm sure its obvious.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Region
    Pembrokeshire
    Politics
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100

0 Not allowed!

I know, I'm having a dumb moment. I'm sure its obvious.
    Perhaps you should have consulted your Tarot cards before you went out this morning? I always do and I know that I'm happy for the rest of the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information