08-22-2015 @ 08:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Anti America, Anti Islam, Anti EU, Sovereign democracy, Globalism, Russian Patriotism
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,683
    Given: 4,085

0 Not allowed!

Default Proof that Russians are more Turanic than Turks

I know some people wont like it, both from the slavic spectrum who believe in Slavism seeing russia as the draft horse while also arguing that russians are pure nordic (which is still true but in a different way).

As well as from the turkic spectrum who believing in their great turanic worldview where turkey is superman who wants to free altaic and uralic people from russia.

but the truth needs to be said. Russia is more turanic than turkey as well as central asia. As we all know turkic people mixed allot throught of history, if you look at turkey and central asians they all heavily mixed to the local population.

You can see how divers the diagrams are in central asia and turkey.

While other turkic people from the far east like yakuts who never moved out and always stayed in the far east unlike the turkish tribes in turkey and central asia look more similar with their purple color. The purple color is halogroup N. Russia has the same amount halogroup N like tatarians and not far away from other turkic people in the far east.

If you look at halogroup N you can see how turanic it looks like it covers all turanic countries but also heavily central russia.

and now if you look at turkic people and altaic people

and at russians and other people from russia

If thats not enough we can also look at numbers you can see that russians have more halogroup n than bashkirs while turkey has less than belarus.

Like i said turks moved out and conquered while yakuts and other turks stayed where they were.

Russians are slavic but genetically there is no deny they are at least half uralic, you could argue we are kind of a mestizo people being half slavs and half uralics with some other extra mixture from mongolians and turkic invaders, baltics and russians are almost the same even for estonia which speaks uralic.

And a lot of people argued that as well like historians like Duchiński although hes an obvious russophob so the creation of the rus empire by polish or ukrainian alone can be questioned in first place as nowgorod was always influenced strongly by uralics as halogroup N suggests. However it has some truth in it that ukrainians and russians are different.

http://austereinsomniac.info/blog/20...ngoloids.html?

According to Duchiński, Aryan Europe extends as far as the Dnieper valley. This European sphere includes the Ukraine (to which he consistently applied the historical name of Rus'), Belorussia, Lithuania, the Baltic provinces, the region of Smolensk, and the territory of the former republic of Great Novgorod. Farther east lies the alien Turanian world, which corresponds geographically with the Volga River valley. Duchiński strenuously denied the Slavic character of the Russian people: "The Muscovites are neither Slavs nor Christians in the spirit of the [true] Slavs and other Indo-European Christians. They are nomads until this day, and they will remain nomads forever." He maintained that the Muscovites are in essence more related to the Chinese than to their Ukrainian and Belorussian neighbors*. Inversely, the latter are closer to the Irish and the Portuguese, or to the European settlers in the Americas, than to the Muscovites.
    *i told you

the map of the first kingdom the ruthenia or kievan rus already suggest that this people will eventually move eastwards as they cover uralic territory. And it suggest thats slavs have mixed with uralics.

http://dienekes.blogspot.de/2005/06/...-russians.html
    Multidimensional scaling analysis based on pairwise F(ST) values between mtDNA HVSI sequences in Russians compared to other European populations revealed a considerable heterogeneity of Russian populations; populations from the southern and western parts of Russia are separated from eastern and northern populations. Meanwhile, the multidimensional scaling analysis based on Y-chromosome haplogroup F(ST) values demonstrates that the Russian gene pool is close to central-eastern European populations, with a much higher similarity to the Baltic and Finno-Ugric male pools from northern European Russia. This discrepancy in the depth of penetration of mtDNA and Y-chromosome lineages characteristic for the most southwestern Russian populations into the east and north of eastern Europe appears to indicate that Russian colonization of the northeastern territories might have been accomplished mainly by males rather than by females.
    So this is how turks will probably now react to my facts above

-Now you will say uralic people dont count as turanic. So why the hell are turanic concepts from turks expanding all from huangary as well all other uralic people up to even including mongols, koreans and even japanese? But not russians?

-You will also now say that russians dont speak uralic therefor they cant be turanic. But this is very nonsen imo. Are egyptians not egyptians anymore? For speaking arabic and practicing islam? This also doesnt work and when it comes to genetics vs language, i am sure everyone would choose genetics over language in this kind of things.

-The third most reasonable response would be not including anyone but turkic people but would brake up altaic and uralic connection making whole turanism not so turanistic anymore. Even just breaking up uralics would hurt this ideolody as attila the hunn was probably uralic. And there is still halogroup N left which yakuts have more than turks.

Russians are obviously the most asian people in europe not only culturally but also genetically, just look at russian teriotory it covers all from central russia up to the far east, and it hold this teriotory longer than both Attilas and Genghis kahns empires did, which are all history now. I mean isnt that turanic enough?? It just proves that turanism is nothing more than an ideology to justify turkish ambitions against russia nothing more.

This is what a chinese said about it in a different forum when i pointed this out
    Quote Originally Posted by northeast
    Russian are the new northern nomads after those altaic people,strong willed,aggressive,greedy and stubborn.They are the true successors of the mighty mongol empire.We have learned a lot things from them.
    http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-f...ians-2.html#20

I would like to say that russians shouldnt be ashamed off to be half uralic, its simple who we are. This is what makes us different. We should rather embrace our asian background.

And its a lot easier to argue with people who accuse us of colonialism because like i said we are the people who we control in asia, its in our genetics. I am also even more disappointed by mongols not only did they killed and plunder russians but they also killed in fact their own turanic brothers giving us even more justification for our presence in asia.

We are culturally and genetically also an asian Nation and we shouldnt reject it especially in times when the EU is surrounding russia and cutting it off from europe, it would be better orientating towards asian integration to countries like japan, korea and china without giving up our european heritage and presence in asia of course. But neither should people say we are not european and we are not white as there are obvious facts for that question as well.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-15-2013 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hyperborean
    Country
    Vatican
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Do I look T00ranic to you?

I was classified as Nordid

Last Online
    05-05-2021 @ 11:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Arberor
    Ancestry
    Shqipėri
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    St Albans
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,713
    Given: 3,033

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 01:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 895
    Given: 497

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RussiaPrussia View Post
    While other turkic people from the far east like yakuts who never moved out and always stayed in the far east unlike the turkish tribes in turkey and central asia
    You fail, son:

Yakuts originally lived around Olkhon and the region of Lake Baikal. In the 13th century, they migrated to the basins of the Middle Lena, the Aldan and Vilyuy rivers under the pressure of the rising Mongols.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Anti America, Anti Islam, Anti EU, Sovereign democracy, Globalism, Russian Patriotism
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I would like to note i am still pro slavic and support Slavism but there are more slavic nations like serbia or poland which should be looked up to as being ideal slavs. Russians get to much credit i must admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Altay View Post
    You fail, son:
    baikal is still far east, its sure not all up to central asia and anatolia to change their original genetics that much.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Arberor
    Ancestry
    Shqipėri
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    St Albans
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I would like to note i am still pro slavic and support Slavism but there are more slavic nations like serbia or poland which should be looked up to as being ideal slavs. Russians get to much credit i must admit.
    So you're half-mongrel?

Lovecraftian in Design Vesuvian Sky's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 03:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lovecraftian
    Ethnicity
    Great Old One
    Ancestry
    Oceanic
    Taxonomy
    Chtulhid
    Politics
    N/A
    Hero
    I fucking incinerate your heroes.
    Religion
    I am religion.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,687
    Given: 1,192

0 Not allowed!

RussiaPrussia, I have a friend in real life who would love you:
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...ght=understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmey Gorynych View Post
    Turan is not a one day/night passion. Time can not change the hearts and minds of tr00 Turan followers because Turan is limitless in time and space. Turan is not merely a racial classification, Turan is a state of mind, it is the path of the righteous and the doom of the wicked.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbėrori View Post
    So you're half-mongrel?
    who has blue eyes

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Arberor
    Ancestry
    Shqipėri
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    St Albans
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

who has blue eyes
    Do you look like this?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbėrori View Post
    Do you look like this?

more like this

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information