PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
The Blacwashing of Britain's Island Tale.

Thread: The Blacwashing of Britain's Island Tale.

Last Online
    03-16-2013 @ 04:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Politics
    Unaffiliated nationalist
    Religion
    Culturally Christian Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default The Blacwashing of Britain's Island Tale.

Here the latest video by Martin Willett arguing (rather brilliantly, I think) against the projection of multiculturalism into Britain's past and the propagating of a fake history...

Here is an earlier one by me on the same subject...

3 doors away from mr. bateman. mr. logan's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-15-2013 @ 09:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Atlantic
    Ethnicity
    White
    Ancestry
    Germany North Spain North Italy France
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    Celt Noric
    mtDNA
    Borreby
    Taxonomy
    Celtic
    Politics
    Techno Fascist Monarchy.
    Religion
    Under the God
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 423
    Given: 70

0 Not allowed!

So sad that anybody would not laugh at this insult. They should not push ratings up in this type of show, so advertisers would flee from it. Anyway, any idiot that takes this for real should be erased, so it would be better for the rest.
    I think the first negroid to be slipped into this kind of role was, obviously, morgan freeman in "Robin Hood" with Kevin Costner.
    528. Sky for the sacred.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2020 @ 06:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1a-M458
    mtDNA
    H6a1b
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Ho-Ho
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,583
    Given: 5,443

0 Not allowed!

Nothing short of an abomination. This makes me think of a son who spits his father in the face

Last Online
    03-16-2013 @ 04:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Politics
    Unaffiliated nationalist
    Religion
    Culturally Christian Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mr. logan View Post
    So sad that anybody would not laugh at this insult. They should not push ratings up in this type of show, so advertisers would flee from it. Anyway, any idiot that takes this for real should be erased, so it would be better for the rest.
    I think the first negroid to be slipped into this kind of role was, obviously, morgan freeman in "Robin Hood" with Kevin Costner.
    I didn't mind Morgan Freeman being in 'Robin Hood Prince of Thieves', because they at least came up with an explanation for his presence. The English people reacted to him as something unusual. Europeans did encounter blacks during the Crusades, and it's just remotely plausible that one could have followed a returning crusader home. I did, however, object to the fact that the Moor was shown as overly sophisticated. He was credited with possessing a telescope, which was actually a later Dutch invention. Apart from that, it was reasonable enough. But the latest BBC version of Robin Hood had a black Friar Tuck! And his race was threat as though this were nothing unusual. Blacks are shown as members of the regular population, and even of the nobility. This has also been the case in the 'Merlin' series, and in the (otherwise very good) 'Hollow Crown' Shakespeare dramas. It's very jarring, and it's an indictment of our general pussification that fewer white people have protested.

I don't think blacks are pushing for this inclusion of anachronistic blacks. Sensible blacks know that there were not black people in medieval England, and they don't expect to be represented in this milieu. This casting actually leads to unnecessary racial tension, because it intrudes in white people's heritage. The people pushing it are Cultural Marxists, who want to fool ignorant white people into believing that Britain was always racially diverse, as a way of undermining a sense of particular peoplehood and weakening the attraction of ethnic nationalism. It's very political in that respect. Let's hope it backfires.

Last Online
    04-18-2013 @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Still thinking about it
    Ethnicity
    Undisclosed
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

I think you read far too much into it. Would it matter if a blond actor played Henry VIII? If a fat woman played Elizabeth I? Not particularly in my mind. Actors in these productions use modern English, which is also anachronistic for the period. Good actors make you see past the performer, to the character. Personally I find age disparities harder to take than colour, like when a school age character is protrayed by soemone in their mid-twenties.

Thread Information