Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

0 Not allowed!

Default Jewish Conspiracy Theories

There are many conspiracy theories involving Jews on this forum (eg Microrobert's gazillion posts). They usually involve supposed "secret" (obviously not) plots to control the world being exposed (there seems to be some debate in this mindset about whether Jews do control the world or just seek to) and of course Holocaust denial. Then there's the "Jews are Khazars so not real Semites thus undeserving of Israel" brigade, which seems to morph into the paradoxical Jews are "too Semitic" for Europe belief, seemingly depending on the mood of the poster.

I'm interested in what conspiracy theories people believe about Jews and ALSO what they think is the motivation for said conspiracy theory?

For instance; If Jews control the world, and the Holocaust is exaggerated and was a plot to gain sympathy and create Israel, then why would Jews want some tiny-little country outside Europe surrounded by enemies if they're all-powerful and already control Europe and/or the USA?
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,125
    Given: 58,887

0 Not allowed!

i dont buy into jewspiracies, but i do think that jewish lobbies have a big Impact on US Israel Politics. But also it is the Christian zionists who Support Israel
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-19-2015 @ 01:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 895
    Given: 497

0 Not allowed!

Didn't you say you were a freemason, which is, by definition, a clandestine fraternity? You trying to disprove conspiracy theories would only fuel them.

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Inquiring Mind View Post
    i dont buy into jewspiracies, but i do think that jewish lobbies have a big Impact on US Israel Politics. But also it is the Christian zionists who Support Israel
    Quote Originally Posted by Altay View Post
    Didn't you say you were a freemason, which is, by definition, a clandestine fraternity? You trying to disprove conspiracy theories would only fuel them.
    Not a bad point. Do you believe in Masonic conspiracies? If so which ones?
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    12-10-2013 @ 09:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic-New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    Greek + NW Euro
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I don't pay attention to the Holocaust denial or Khazar theory, but I have noticed an odd persecution complex and fanaticism when it comes to Israel. I've also noticed a lot of hatred toward Jews online. I don't know to what extent Jews do "control things" but others' resulting resentment shouldn't be racially motivated. I had lots of Jewish friends growing up, and they weren't evil or anything. They were usually secular though.
    Last edited by dapork; 03-16-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Todos contra nos Y nos contra todos Empecinado's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-15-2022 @ 10:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,867
    Given: 4,236

0 Not allowed!

I don't think there is such thing as "the Jews controlling the world." The problem is not "the Jews" as a whole entity, but only the Jewish "caste": Jews with power and influence, not a normal Jew citizen. Also I can't blame an Israeli about defend his country, because only a liberal, pacifist, and self-hating moron would think about not defend his country, confuse country with state, or go to hug an enemy Arab who thinks only about stab him in the back.

The problem is international finance. And there are people of all ethnicities, although it is perfectly true that the Jews are disproportionately overrepresented and you could even say that there are those who rule. The same on the media, and even in powerful mafias. Another problem is also the Jewish lobby, many Jews put their ethnicity over nationality, to the point of influencing foreign policy to favor Israel or their own group, and this is fifth columnism. In short, if they are more concerned about their ethnic group than their compatriots, must go to Israel.

Any criticism of this, in many countries is being labeled anti-Semitic and that means that if you are a teacher you can lose your job and if you are a student can be expelled from the university for hate speech.

BTW, here an article written by a Jew:

Jews DO control the media

We Jews are a funny breed. We love to brag about every Jewish actor. Sometimes we even pretend an actor is Jewish just because we like him enough that we think he deserves to be on our team. We brag about Jewish authors, Jewish politicians, Jewish directors. Every time someone mentions any movie or book or piece of art, we inevitably say something like, “Did you know that he was Jewish?” That’s just how we roll.

We’re a driven group, and not just in regards to the art world. We have, for example, AIPAC, which was essentially constructed just to drive agenda in Washington DC. And it succeeds admirably. And we brag about it. Again, it’s just what we do.

But the funny part is when any anti-Semite or anti-Israel person starts to spout stuff like, “The Jews control the media!” and “The Jews control Washington!”

Suddenly we’re up in arms. We create huge campaigns to take these people down. We do what we can to put them out of work. We publish articles. We’ve created entire organizations that exist just to tell everyone that the Jews don’t control nothin’. No, we don’t control the media, we don’t have any more sway in DC than anyone else. No, no, no, we swear: We’re just like everybody else!

Does anyone else (who’s not a bigot) see the irony of this?

Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?

But that’s not all. We also control the ads that go on those TV shows.

And let’s not forget AIPAC, every anti-Semite’s favorite punching bag. We’re talking an organization that’s practically the equivalent of the Elders of Zion. I’ll never forget when I was involved in Israeli advocacy in college and being at one of the many AIPAC conventions. A man literally stood in front of us and told us that their whole goal was to only work with top-50 school graduate students because they would eventually be the people making changes in the government. Here I am, an idealistic little kid that goes to a bottom 50 school (ASU) who wants to do some grassroots advocacy, and these guys are literally talking about infiltrating the government. Intense.

Now, I know what everyone will say. That everyone tries to lobby. Every minority group and every majority group. That every group has some successful actors and directors. But that’s a far call from saying that we run Hollywood and Madison Avenue. That the Mel Gibsons of the world are right in saying we’re deliberately using our power to take over the world. That we’ve got some crazy conspiracy going down.

Okay. Fine. So some of that is kooky talk.

But let’s look at it a bit deeper.

Maybe it’s true: everyone lobbies. Maybe it’s true there are actors of every ethnicity out there. But come on. We’re the ones who are bragging about this stuff all the time. Can’t we admit that we’re incredibly successful? Can’t we say it to the world?

I’ll give my theory for why Jews don’t want to talk about their control of the media.

First of all, as much as Jews like to admit that so many of them are successful, and that so many of them have accomplished so much, they hate to admit that it has to do with they’re being Jewish. Maybe they’ll admit that it has something to do with the Jewish experience. But how many Jews will admit that there is something inherently a part of every single one of them that helps them to accomplish amazing things?

The ADL chairman, Abe Foxman, was interviewed in a great article about the subject and he said that he “would prefer people say that many executives in the industry ‘happen to be Jewish.’” This just about sums up the party line.

The truth is, the anti-Semites got it right. We Jews have something planted in each one of us that makes us completely different from every group in the world. We’re talking about a group of people that just got put in death camps, endured pogroms, their whole families decimated. And then they came to America, the one place that ever really let them have as much power as they wanted, and suddenly they’re taking over. Please don’t tell me that any other group in the world has ever done that. Only the Jews. And we’ve done it before. That’s why the Jews were enslaved in Egypt. We were too successful. Go look at the Torah — it’s right there. And we did it in Germany too.

This ability to succeed, this inner drive, comes not from the years of education or any other sort of conditional factors, but because of the inner spark within each Jew.

Now, the reason groups like the ADL and AIPAC hate admitting this is because, first of all, they are secular organizations. Their whole agenda is to prove that every Jew is the same as every other person in the world. I cannot imagine a more outlandish agenda. No, we’re different. We’re special.

Of course, people hate when anyone says this. They assume that if you’re saying that Jews are special, it somehow implies that they’re better.

To be honest, I’m not really sure what the word “better” even means. What I do know is that being special simply means a person has a responsibility to do good.

I think that’s the real reason most Jews are so afraid to admit that there’s something inherently powerful and good about them. Not because they’re afraid of being special. But because they’re afraid of being responsible. It means that they’re suddenly culpable when they create dirty TV shows that sully the spiritual atmosphere of the world. It means that things can’t just be created for the sake of amusement or fun or even “art.”

Suddenly, we can’t screw up the world.

The interesting thing is that Jews have done so much for the world in so many other ways. They’ve moved forward civil rights; they’ve helped save lives in Darfur, Haiti and just about everywhere else.

But that’s not enough. Fixing the world physically is only half the battle.

Our larger battle, the harder battle, is elevating the world spiritually. And this is what the people that fight with every inch of their soul to prove that Jews are just the same as everyone else are afraid of. It means that we can no longer just “express ourselves.” We’ll have to start thinking about the things we create and the way we act. It means we’ll have to start working together. It means we’ll have to hold one other, and ourselves, to a higher standard.

The time has come, though. We no longer have to change our names. We no longer have to blend in like chameleons. We own a whole freaking country.

Instead, we can be proud of who we are, and simultaneously aware of our huge responsibility — and opportunity.
    http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-...rol-the-media/

Last Online
    12-10-2013 @ 09:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic-New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    Greek + NW Euro
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Empecinado View Post
    I don't think there is such thing as "the Jews controlling the world." The problem is not "the Jews" as a whole entity, but only the Jewish "caste": Jews with power and influence, not a normal Jew citizen. Also I can't blame an Israeli about defend his country, because only a liberal, pacifist, and self-hating moron would think about not defend his country, confuse country with state, or go to hug an enemy Arab who thinks only about stab him in the back.

The problem is international finance. And there are people of all ethnicities, although it is perfectly true that the Jews are disproportionately overrepresented and you could even say that there are those who rule. The same on the media, and even in powerful mafias. Another problem is also the Jewish lobby, many Jews put their ethnicity over nationality, to the point of influencing foreign policy to favor Israel or their own group, and this is fifth columnism. In short, if they are more concerned about their ethnic group than their compatriots, must go to Israel.

Any criticism of this, in many countries is being labeled anti-Semitic and that means that if you are a teacher you can lose your job and if you are a student can be expelled from the university for hate speech.
    I don't think anyone advocates Israelis doing nothing as you suggest. That would absolutely be stupid. The problem people have is with the magnitude of their "responses" to aggression. They are so severe that people can't help but point to an expansionist agenda.

I agree people have a tendency to point to Jewish control when often they should be focused on the wealthy elite who may or may not be Jewish. Wealthy interest groups exert power regardless of ethnicity and people jump to blame it on Jewishness.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dapork View Post
    I don't pay attention to the Holocaust denial or Khazar theory, but I have noticed an odd persecution complex and fanaticism when it comes to Israel. I've also noticed a lot of hatred toward Jews online. I don't know to what extent Jews do "control things" but others' resulting resentment shouldn't be racially motivated. I had lots of Jewish friends growing up, and they weren't evil or anything. They were usually secular though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empecinado View Post

BTW, here an article written by a Jew:

Jews DO control the media

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-...rol-the-media/

You make reasonable and valid points. Jews are, thankfully as I'd prefer us to be successful than unsuccessul, over-represented in many financial and media circles etc. Unfortunately, in my opinion, most of those Jews are anti-Israel (pro-PC, multikulti, anti-elistist elitists) lefties who do very little to help either the image of Jews externally or the lot of Jews in reality.

You make a valid point that Jews can't be viewed as a collective. Whilst we can be hyper-sensitive (often with good reason due to history) I think generally we only cry anti-semitism if a double standard is applied to us or Israel. That's not to say we're perfect, as mentioned most Goldstone/Soros/Chomsky/New York Times type Jew are terrible in my opinion.

Thankfully most Israelis and an up-and-coming politically conservative movement is reversing the lefties dominance of our communal organizations.
    Last edited by Anglojew; 03-17-2013 at 12:07 PM.
    Spoiler!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dapork View Post
    I don't think anyone advocates Israelis doing nothing as you suggest. That would absolutely be stupid. The problem people have is with the magnitude of their "responses" to aggression. They are so severe that people can't help but point to an expansionist agenda.

I agree people have a tendency to point to Jewish control when often they should be focused on the wealthy elite who may or may not be Jewish. Wealthy interest groups exert power regardless of ethnicity and people jump to blame it on Jewishness.
    Israel is anything but severe in its responses to terror. Israel has killed less Arabs in countless wars over 100 years than the Syrian government in its current civil war. Compare Israel with Russia in Chechnya.

Often the terror threat to Israel comes from an enemy 20kms away not on the other side of the world in some theoretical war by NATO in Afganistan or elsewhere. Europe, with its violent history, is in no position to lecture Israel on morality.
    Spoiler!

Todos contra nos Y nos contra todos Empecinado's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-15-2022 @ 10:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,867
    Given: 4,236

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    You make reasonable and valid points. Jews are, thankfully as I'd prefer us to be successful than unsuccessul, over-represented in many financial and media circles etc. Unfortunately, from my opinion, most of those Jews are anti-Israel (pro-PC, multikulti, anti-elistist elitists) lefties who do very little to help either the image of Jews externally or the lot of Jews in reality.

You make a valid point that Jews can't be viewed as a collective. Whilst we can be hyper-sensitive (often with good reason due to history) I think generally we only cry anti-semitism if a double standard is applied to us or Israel. That's not to say we're perfect, as mentioned most Goldstone/Soros/Chomsky/New York Times type Jew are terrible in my opinion.

Thankfully most Israelis and an up-and-coming politically conservative movement is reversing the lefties dominance of our communal organization.

Yes...and Jews are overrepresented in pro-PC leftist movements and therefore responsible for the "Cultural multiculturalism". To prevent a possible weak xenophobia (anti-Semitism) against them, were dedicated from the press, books, (pseudo) science... to promote "multiculturalism", which became a real racism against Europeans, and promoting mass immigration to override our ethnic cohesion. And they have succeeded.

The problem is that some immigrants who have come are far more anti-Semitic than the Europeans and certainly less civilized and more brutal. Now many Jews in France and other countries are scared about it, but the situation is going to get worse . Although you still can go to Israel. We have no where to go.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information