Page 9 of 176 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: TO ALL WHITE MEN: please don't date and marry Asian girls ( ugly , make up, fake )

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexq View Post
    therefore, the marriages between white men and asian women will increase, where there will be hardly any pure white people in future, where white girls will be only seen as whores and used for sex, but not for family, sadly...
    I don't think that will happen. Here supply and demand plays a role: when European women see that their market value has been lowered they will adjust to the standards upheld by the nr.1 competitors and actually be able to provide the same qualities without the bureaucratic nonsense that a cross-border relationship gives (good god.. the hell both of us are going through just to get her a visa so she can visit me). But for me: I am staying with my own girl. Until death do us (temporarily) part.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

gone
    Last Online
    12-31-2013 @ 09:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    The Greatest Race Ever
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Religion
    Ultra Orthodox
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 86

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    You may want to look up a thing or two about "famine in China" The last major famine was in 1958. And that's not long enough to make a real cultural change.
    They didn't became a huge population recently. They have been big for a long time, and humans haven't always been very efficient at procuring food. It's obvious that their culture opted for chopsticks to slow down the efficiency of eating, and there is only one reason for that - there wasn't enough food. Anyway I was mostly joking, I don't have anything against Chinese.
    I wish I was born Greek

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas replying to "nordic" Solin View Post
    You are still thieves, nothing can change that. Also, if we ask of copyrights for using our civilization, you must give us all of your money and return back in caves from were you came out as well. You owe us much more than we owe to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas View Post
    others the perfection of the ancient Greek language that activate unexplored areas of the brain

3 doors away from mr. bateman. mr. logan's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-15-2013 @ 09:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Atlantic
    Ethnicity
    White
    Ancestry
    Germany North Spain North Italy France
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    Celt Noric
    mtDNA
    Borreby
    Taxonomy
    Celtic
    Politics
    Techno Fascist Monarchy.
    Religion
    Under the God
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 423
    Given: 70

0 Not allowed!

Those make up transformations are creepy. Only for ignorant white people with inferiority complex. The iq propaganda is as fake as the surgery and makeup. You can´t be intelligent and stop at the plow. They are good imitators, though. Those pictures tell how they want to imitate White women. Sick.
    528. Sky for the sacred.

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by el22 View Post
    Independently of culture, using a spoon would be much more efficient. They probably spend something like 10% of the energy they take from rice in the process of eating it. Maybe they opted for chopsticks to make it look like they were fighting hunger (it looks like you're eating more by elongating the eating process) , but by consuming unnecessary energy they accomplished the opposite. And that's dumb.
    and you really think it takes a Chinese or Korean person as long as a Westerner to finish their food using chopsticks? Again, your inability to see outside of yourself and your culture makes your opinions seem absurd. People are eating fine in China, Korea, Vietnam,and Japan while using chopsticks. Calling that "dumb" is an intellectual storm in a teacup.

btw Koreans never use chopsticks to eat rice. their different design chopsticks made it more difficult. the long spoon is used instead.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

and as far as the need to "slow down eating" in instances of famine or food shortages...I am unaware of that theory. Seems overly reductive to the extreme. Chopsticks were a cooking, stirring, skewering tool that evolved to be a primary and simply-constructed method of eating using wood.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Last Online
    02-28-2014 @ 02:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    JA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

This guy was so stupid , a hypocrite and not even British not to mention super weird . I'm glad he's finally banned . Not to long ago he was talking how Asian / white couples were the best ., lmao
    The good life, it feel like Atlanta
    It feel like L.A., it feel like Miami
    It feel like N.Y., summertime Chi, ahh
    Now throw your hands up in the sky

gone
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    The Greatest Race Ever
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Religion
    Ultra Orthodox
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scholarios Chiotis View Post
    and you really think it takes a Chinese or Korean person as long as a Westerner to finish their food using chopsticks? Again, your inability to see outside of yourself and your culture makes your opinions seem absurd. People are eating fine in China, Korea, Vietnam,and Japan while using chopsticks. Calling that "dumb" is an intellectual storm in a teacup.

btw Koreans never use chopsticks to eat rice. their different design chopsticks made it more difficult. the long spoon is used instead.
    I'm quite sure they use chopsticks much more efficiently than the rest of the world, but they weren't born that way. They spent all the time necessary to master their "art". And again, no matter how efficient they are with chopsticks, if they used spoon they would be even more efficient. You can hide anything behind the "cultural curtain". You can say for example that if some people solve equations wrongly it's not because they don't get math, they're just culturally different.
    I wish I was born Greek

You are still thieves, nothing can change that. Also, if we ask of copyrights for using our civilization, you must give us all of your money and return back in caves from were you came out as well. You owe us much more than we owe to you.
    others the perfection of the ancient Greek language that activate unexplored areas of the brain

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

This conversation reminds me of those in the "atheism 2.0" crowd , a group who has the peculiar blindness of professing logic and rationality while avoiding the possibility that some ways of looking at things are simply not linear or universal. Eating food is not solving an equation, it isn't a zero sum game or something like an algebra problem. It's like saying that western doors open outwards instead of sliding horizontally and are therefore less efficient and judging an entire civilization by it. This is in addition to the mind-boggling fallacy that using a fork somehow represents the "natural" way of eating. (also assuming that the "natural " way is the correct way)

It reminds me of Koreans absurd campaign to change from walking on the left side of the path to the right because they can see " 3% more" as the reductive pseudo-scientific campaign has gone.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

gone
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    The Greatest Race Ever
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Religion
    Ultra Orthodox
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scholarios Chiotis View Post
    This conversation reminds me of those in the "atheism 2.0" crowd , a group who has the peculiar blindness of professing logic and rationality while avoiding the possibility that some ways of looking at things are simply not linear or universal. Eating food is not solving an equation, it isn't a zero sum game or something like an algebra problem. It's like saying that western doors open outwards instead of sliding horizontally and are therefore less efficient and judging an entire civilization by it. This is in addition to the mind-boggling fallacy that using a fork somehow represents the "natural" way of eating. (also assuming that the "natural " way is the correct way)

It reminds me of Koreans absurd campaign to change from walking on the left side of the path to the right because they can see " 3% more" as the reductive pseudo-scientific campaign has gone.
    You tried to combat and ridiculate my very reasonable arguments by attacking the methodology of making analogies, and you did this using a couple of analogies of your own (and not very good analogies at that).
    I wish I was born Greek

Banned
    Last Online
    05-21-2015 @ 09:06 AM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,015
    Given: 18,435

0 Not allowed!

I am sure some of these "before/after " pics are photoshoped. Some don't even look like real people. Even if cosmetics were used to big extents, lots of Asian males have quasi-Caucasoid appareance, after all they are not as far from Europeans as blacks or australoids are. With male examples you can't pull this "before and after" argument.

Are all these people using advanced make up techniques as well?

Page 9 of 176 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread Information