Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default British National Party Forced To Admit Non-Whites

British National Party Forced To Admit Non-Whites

Nick Griffin, the BNP leader, blamed Britain?s 'undemocratic Orwellian equality laws' for the change

Nick Griffin, the BNP leader, blamed Britain?s 'undemocratic Orwellian equality laws' for the change Fiona Hamilton, London Correspondent

The British National Party is poised to give up its whites-only membership policy after a legal challenge accusing it of racial discrimination.

Nick Griffin, leader of the far-right party, indicated yesterday that the BNP would accept members of different ethnicities for the first time, blaming Britain’s “undemocratic Orwellian equality laws”.

In a statement published on the BNP’s website, Mr Griffin said that the party would have to adapt or die, even though amending its constitution would “stick in the craw of all dedicated nationalists”. The party is considering the change in light of an injunction being sought by the Equality and Human Rights Commission, which claims that the BNP’s membership rules breach the Race Relations Act.

Any alteration to policy would mark a significant moment for the party, which since it was founded in 1982 has only accepted white members.

His push to open up membership is likely to cause factional rows within the BNP, with the party’s most conservative elements resisting such change.

The BNP currently restricts its membership to “indigenous Caucasians”, which it defines broadly as Celts and Anglo-Saxons.
    I cant blame Nick Griffin he is bound by law, some years ago I knew this angle on the BNP would be attempted. Doesn't matter not many coloureds will likely join anyway.

As a final thought England seems to be the only land that does not have protections for indigenous peoples, thats a legal angle the BNP could hit back with.

Last Online
    11-17-2012 @ 06:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Divine
    Ethnicity
    German
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Master
    Politics
    Drop Dead Phleg
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9

0 Not allowed!

Even back in the 80s the BNP had members which not only I would consider as clearly not white. So why worry now? I doubt they'd be taken over, and so far the whities in the party have done a good job of shooting their own feet, anyway.
    Brother, these Americans are shopkeeper souls stinking to heaven. Dead for all spiritual life, totally dead. The nightingale is right that it does not come to these wretched existences. To me it is of serious, deeper meaning that America has no nightingale at all. To me it seems to be poetic justice. A Niagara voice is necessary to preach to these crooks that there are higher Gods than those coined in the mints."

(Nikolaus Lenau, 1833)

Last Online
    03-01-2011 @ 09:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Irish-Scots
    Country
    Scotland
    Politics
    British Nationalist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is an interesting party:

http://www.ligaliparty.org.uk/

The Aims of the Party are:

1. To work in partnership with individuals and organisations for a fair and just society which gives Africans in Britain an equal chance to work, learn and live free from negative discrimination and covert and overt prejudice based on gender, race, culture and/or class. As such, we seek to;

-Increase employment opportunities for African people

-Increase access to higher education for African people

-Increase access to quality health care for African people

-Reduce civil rights violations by police and other associated central and local government institution on African people.

Last Online
    05-01-2010 @ 08:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    African
    Ethnicity
    Yoruba
    Ancestry
    Savannah
    Taxonomy
    Congoid
    Politics
    Yoruban supremacy
    Religion
    trolltheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

0 Not allowed!

And what's their definion of "white" anyway? I heard they had a councilor of Turkish origin already several years ago.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Irish-Scots
    Country
    Scotland
    Politics
    British Nationalist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lajos Kossuth View Post
    And what's their definion of "white" anyway? I heard they had a councilor of Turkish origin already several years ago.
    They still have, there's a picture of him on my blog. He is, or was, head of the Ethnic Liaison Committee.

This is interesting from Martin Wingfield:

RAJINDER Singh had a regular a column in Freedom, the British National Party's newspaper, back in 2003 where he wrote about the dangers facing countries with a growing Muslim population.

In 2005 Rajinder appeared on the British National Party's television election broadcast, again warning on the consequences of our Government aiding and abetting the expansion of Islam within Britain.

Over the last seven years, Raj has spoken at numerous BNP branch meetings where he has been well received as he recounted the terrible events in India after partition and how his family suffered at the hands of Islamic fundamentalists.

Nick Griffin said yesterday that the BNP must adapt or die, and he's right.

The Labour Government and Trevor Phillips intend to "put the BNP out of politics" with a series of County Court actions that will bankrupt the Party if we contest them. If we don't contest them, the Party will be closed down and declared "illegal".

That means that we will be unable to contest elections and, for me, a near lifetime of campaigning will have all been for nothing.

I first wrote off to express my support for the National Front in 1974. Two years later I joined the Party. In 1977 I became an official of the Party and in 1979 started editing the Nationalist newspaper Sussex Front.

In 1983 I became a full time worker and editor of NF News. In 1985 I became a political prisoner, after refusing to pay a fine imposed for an alleged breach of this country's race relations laws (see blog header).

In 2002 I became editor of Freedom and produced 80 issues before becoming Nick and Andrew's communication officer in July of this year.

With this political background, I believe I have the right to express my opinion on the future of the British National Party.

I say adapt and survive and give the brave and loyal Rajinder Singh the honour of becoming the first ethnic minority member of the BNP.

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

If the party remains true to the core objectives and principles, the addition of some more sincere non-indigenous members will be wonderful in purging any nutzis who may remain. Illogical irrational people are a terrible liability for the party.
    Last edited by Fortis in Arduis; 09-04-2009 at 11:16 AM.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fortis_in_Arduis View Post
    If the party remains true to the core objectives and principles, the addition of some more sincere non-indigenous members will be wonderful in purging any nutzis who may remain. Illogical irrational people are a terrible liability for the party.
    Yes indeed. I suppose political parties are like internet forums in that regard ... the fewer nutzis, the better.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Irish-Scots
    Country
    Scotland
    Politics
    British Nationalist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I cautiously welcome this change, though hate the fact it has been imposed upon us! This is what I wrote on The Green Arrow's forum:

Have you seen SF recently? I think we will divest ourselves of a LOT of nutzis by doing this. However, I AM afraid of allowing the BNP to become a civic nationalist party. THAT CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by British and Proud View Post
    I cautiously welcome this change, though hate the fact it has been imposed upon us! This is what I wrote on The Green Arrow's forum:
    Right. Yes.

The Doomfronters are suggesting that the BNP just destroy itself.

However, the living folk deity of logical rational thought hath spake:

Seeing as we are throwing open the debate to allow people to give us their ideas on how we should amend the constitution this is my idea ;

1) Write to the EHRC saying that we intend to re-define what we mean by 'white' in our constitution.

We state that the BNP and its constitution do not discriminate on the grounds of race.

We state that anyone of any race, skin colour or ethnicity can apply to be a member of the party and to be a member of the party.

We state that we intend to adopt the exact same definition of White as that used to define 'Black' by the Black Police Officers Association in their constitution, which is non-racial definition of Race and not based on skin colour and is therefore 100 % legal ;

http://www.nbpa.co.uk/images/constit..._version_2.pdf

1.3 The definition of "Black" is one that emphasises the common experience and
    determination of people of African, African-Caribbean, Middle-Eastern, Asian or
    Asian sub-continent origin to oppose the effects of racism and victimisation

Our definition is ;

The definition of "White" is one that emphasises the common experience and determination of people of British and European origin to oppose the effects of racism and victimisation.

"The British National Party welcomes as members of the BNP all those British Citizens whose concern is solely the national interest and the good of the British people and the British nation. Members of the BNP are dedicated to the preservation and promotion of British culture, the defence of the British way of life, British traditions and the ancestral heritage of the British Isles and the preservation and promotion of the rights and interests of the Indigenous British people.

All members expressly affirm the Party's political objective of repealing all anti-discrimination legislation and also affirm their support support for restricting British citizenship to those who are British as defined by Jus Sanguinius and to those who are fully assimilated British citizens with naturalised citizenship status based on Jus Solis who are prepared to work for the aims and objectives of the BNP. "

If the Equality Commission decides that our new definition of 'white' is unlawful then they have to issue legal proceedings against the National Black Police Officers Association and all those hundreds of ethnic groups and charities.

They will not do this, as to do this means the Equality Commission has to declare war on the entire multi-cultural system and all those ethno-specific group and organisations that it has allowed to operate with impunity in our society.

We do not have to change the constitution in relation to the BNP representing the indigenous people of Britain and Europe, as the clarification as stated above makes it clear that whilst we represent the interests of the indigenous British people, that does not mean we DIRECTLY discriminate on the grounds of race in our membership criteria or that our definition of white means we INDIRECTLY discriminate on the grounds of race or skin colour.

Those OF ALL RACES who join the BNP therefore join the party in order to represent and promote the interests of the indigenous British people, assimilated British citizens and also to defend and promote British culture.

2) We impose a five year probationary membership policy where you only get full membership after 5 years continuous membership. We allow the existing members to retain their existing full membership rights, but all new members of all races who seek to join will face a five year probationary period as Associate Members before they are allowed to claim Full Membership Status. This will ensure that new Associate Members do not have voting rights until they have been a member for five years, and that they will have to pay their membership fees for five years.

Then once they have become Full members they then have to wait two years to become a Voting Member.

This constitutional change is required in order to protect the Health and Safety of BNP members from infiltrators and agent provocatuers who may wish to join the BNP in order to cause legal problems for the party or who may wish to join the party in order to identify BNP members and pass that information on to organisations or individuals who may wish to inflict physical violence upon BNP members. Such a provision is legally authorised under the dicta of Redfearn v Serco which allows an organisation or association to impose such requirements on membership in order to protect the rights of its members.

This will allow us to screen all the people coming in to the party and remove all those idiots from groups such as Operation Black Vote who may try to join the party to cause problems.

Faced with the reality that they will be forced to fund the BNP for five years before they can be in a position to accrue any full membership rights means we ensure that no one of bad faith will join. Those that do wish to pay membership fees for five years and then when they are Full Members try and cause problems in the party can be removed on any grounds we wish - other than racial grounds of skin colour grounds etc - and that way we avoid any legal liabities when they are kicked out.

4) As part of the probationary membership clarifications to the constitution we state the following in the constitution ;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All Associate members and Full Members that join the BNP agree not to invoke, utilise, or seek to base any legal actions upon in regard to any of the following legislation or legal provisions, or any associated case law claims in the civil courts, against any another party members, officers of the party, agents of the party or against the Party itself.

Breach of this term at any time during Associate Membership and Full Membership of the party will result in the immediate termination of membership and expulsion from the Party with no right of appeal to any internal party disciplinary review proceedings ;

• the Race Relations Act 1976 and all amendents and case law;
    • the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003;
    • the Employment Equality (Sexual Orientation) Regulations 2003;
    • the Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006;
    • the Equality Act 2006 ;
    • the Equality Act (Sexual Orientation) Regulations 2007
    . the Equality Bill ( or Act when passed into law ) 2009.
    . The Human Rights Act 1998
    . The ECHR and case law
    . EU laws and case law

This is not an exhaustive list. Any other UK, European or International laws or legislation that the Party Chairman, in consultation with the Advisory Council, believes that damage, or could damage, the internal functions and political mission of the BNP or that may threaten the Health and Safety of members of the British National Party may be added to the list.

On the grounds of protecting the Health and Safety of members of the BNP from physical attack by those who may have joined the party solely to gain access to confidential information and data details on the identities of members or access to meetings where party members may congregate, as defined under the dicta of the Redfearn V Serco case the security department of the BNP will be authorised to refuse access to any Associate Member of the party to any party meetings, party events or the RWB unless ordered by their organiser or a senior party official to allow them entrance to any party meeting, event or the RWB festival.

Appointed regional organisers of the party, and senior officers of the party, will be given the sole authority to invite Associate Members to meetings solely at their discretion.

Associate Membership status will not include a right to attend party meetings, party functions or party events such as the RWB unless invited by an duly appointed officer of the party.

It will be the duty of appointed organisers to screen all new Associate Members and ensure that they are bona fide applicants for membership of the party. Those Associate Members that any organiser feels are not bona fide applicants for membership will be notified to head office and their activities monitored. After five years of membership if they have not caused the party any problems then all records on their possible problem status will be destroyed once they become Full Members of the party.

Associate Members will be required to disclose previous political memberships, affiliation or membership of the following organisations classified as hostile to the BNP ;

Operation Black Vote
    The Labour Party
    Conservative Party
    UKIP
    Socialist Workers Party
    Anti-Fascist Action
    Searchlight
    Hope Not Hate
    Unite Against Fascism
    The Liberal Democrats
    The Green Party

This is not an exhaustive list. Other hostile groups may be added to the list as and when they are discovered by the Chairman and the Advisory Council. Any organisations who constitutions or activities have been directed at causing problems for the BNP, or who are hostile to the aims and objectives of the BNP are included within this list. Failure to disclose previous membership of, or affiliation with, those organisations or groups will result in immediate expulsion from the BNP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This should do the job nicely I believe.
    http://leejohnbarnes.blogspot.com/20...stitution.html

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2011 @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Exile
    Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Even back in the 80s the BNP had members which not only I would consider as clearly not white. So why worry now? I doubt they'd be taken over, and so far the whities in the party have done a good job of shooting their own feet, anyway.
    I read last year there was a Jew running as an MP for the BNP, I dont know much about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by British and Proud View Post
    This is an interesting party:
    So why didnt this Nick Griffin use this as a fight back?
    I dont think the BNP really has any feet, the 'Illogical irrational people' are found in all the main parties, it is just that media highlights the ones in the BNP, its part of there propaganda of muddying the waters.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information