Politics
    Life Affirmation
    Religion
    Life Affirmation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

There are many third and second generation immigrants sick of immigration and, like it or not, non-whites now have clout when it comes to the vote, I would rather have them voting for a pro-British party than Lib-Lab-Con, we don’t live in 1930’s Britain anymore, we have to play the cards we have.
    I believe that legends and myth are largely made of
    “truth”, and indeed present aspects of it that can only be received in this mode; and long ago certain truths and modes of this kind were discovered and must always reappear.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Indeed it might be a basic characteristic of existence that those who would know it completely would perish, in which case the strength of a spirit should be measured according to how much of the “truth” one could still barely endure-or to put it more clearly, to what degree one would require it to be thinned down, shrouded, sweetened, blunted, falsified.
    Nietzsche

To God everything is beautiful, good, and just; humans, however, think some things are unjust and others just.
    Heraclitus

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Picardie
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

We had a similar thread on Phora some weeks ago with a misleading title such as "Brad Griffin wants a non-white UK" my response was something like most leaders of nowadays Nationalist European parties have gave up the idea of a White-only Europe. What can we do ? I don't believe in race wars even in a vague future, we'll have to see by the birthrate by then we better hurry up.
    It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary.

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Liffrea View Post
    There are many third and second generation immigrants sick of immigration and, like it or not, non-whites now have clout when it comes to the vote, I would rather have them voting for a pro-British party than Lib-Lab-Con, we don’t live in 1930’s Britain anymore, we have to play the cards we have.
    Um, as long as the party exists to defend the interests of the indigenous British, you mean.

Last Online
    02-15-2011 @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, mostly East Midlands.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Politics
    Life Affirmation
    Religion
    Life Affirmation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

Originally Posted by Fortis_in_Arduis
    Um, as long as the party exists to defend the interests of the indigenous British, you mean.
    Well that goes without saying, as far as I know the BNP aren’t being forced to alter their policies just their membership criteria. If a non-white joins the BNP then they are joining a party that believes Britain should be majority white and a party that believes in “voluntary” repatriation and a party that actively campaign for whites (no need to beat around the bush with “indigenous” the BNP accept Poles, Germans, Dutch, French etc who aren’t “indigenous” to Britain, they are a white rights party).

My statement was an acceptance of fact, we’re not going to see a 100% white Britain, people will support an end to immigration, they will even support some level of repatriation, certainly of illegals, foreign criminals and “asylum” seekers. They won’t support kicking out Mr Singh the shop owner or Leroy the black dude you share a pint with after work, nor will they support you kicking out Leroy and his white wife and mixed race kids.

I think Simon Darby had it right when he said it’s the difference between having a China Town in London and London becoming China Town, I think that’s how many British see it.
    I believe that legends and myth are largely made of
    “truth”, and indeed present aspects of it that can only be received in this mode; and long ago certain truths and modes of this kind were discovered and must always reappear.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Indeed it might be a basic characteristic of existence that those who would know it completely would perish, in which case the strength of a spirit should be measured according to how much of the “truth” one could still barely endure-or to put it more clearly, to what degree one would require it to be thinned down, shrouded, sweetened, blunted, falsified.
    Nietzsche

To God everything is beautiful, good, and just; humans, however, think some things are unjust and others just.
    Heraclitus

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Quite honestly, why is this news? If there are non-whites in the UK that feel the same way that the current white membership of the BNP feels, more power to the BNP if it can create a larger voting base to become a truly national movement of fed-up citizens.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information