View Poll Results: Do you think it has something to do with genetics?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, East Asians and 10% East Asian Europeans are just better

1 16.67%
  • No, its just hard Work

4 66.67%
  • No, Its culture. Finland & Russia have similar culture.

1 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: East Asian and Russian Students are the smartest according to a study

Last Online
    08-22-2015 @ 08:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Anti America, Anti Islam, Anti EU, Sovereign democracy, Globalism, Russian Patriotism
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,683
    Given: 4,085

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baluarte View Post
    I find it easy to believe.
    Education in Western Europe is worse every year. In France they're already wondering why the public education system is creating people that can rightfully be called idiots.

Universities are all hijacked with official truth-apologists, and blind defenders of the political and economic system. All research I was proposed was related strictly to small topics and irrelevant details.

There is a trend of people in France, where some are starting to migrate to Russia since they can't bear anymore the demoralization and overall sense of decay here.
    france wasnt tested only specific countries you see on that list, but you can look at pisa and compare where they would be here with same performance.

Last Online
    06-30-2022 @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    European Hunter Gatherers / Kurgan Invadors
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Never controlled by the police
    Politics
    NW and OW Europeans share a common destiny
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,714
    Given: 1,898

0 Not allowed!

What I can tell you is that a couple of years in my high schol there was a red russian who was studying there and according to some (He was not in my class) he was a iving legend in maths.
    His maths level was very high compare to the level in france.
    Quite normal in france the dificulty of th studis has been falling for decades due to "democratization" of school.

Quality Member
    Last Online
    07-02-2017 @ 10:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Person of colour
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Arabid/North-Indid intermediate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,491
    Given: 3,609

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Николай III View Post
    What I can tell you is that a couple of years in my high schol there was a red russian who was studying there and according to some (He was not in my class) he was a iving legend in maths.
    His maths level was very high compare to the level in france.
    Quite normal in france the dificulty of th studis has been falling for decades due to "democratization" of school.
    You don't think it can be due to the high cost of immigration and of foreigners that force the French government to cut back on funds to schools and education? I know this is the case in Sweden together with significant tax reductions and stupid subventionings mostly related to freshly arrived MENA-immigrants. Schools are really poor right now unless in predominately MENA-populated areas where they get all the money(yet most students here fail their grades)...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    You don't think it can be due to the high cost of immigration and of foreigners that force the French government to cut back on funds to schools and education? I know this is the case in Sweden together with significant tax reductions and stupid subventionings mostly related to freshly arrived MENA-immigrants. Schools are really poor right now unless in predominately MENA-populated areas where they get all the money(yet most students here fail their grades)...
    Your point is true but I think there is also a will of the government to have non educated servants that doesn't know well their own history so they can be easily manipulated by the state.
    When the goverment says that islam during history has helped france, if you don't learned about the arab invasion in the 8th century or the 1 millions of europeans enslaved in north africa from the 15th to the 18th century you could be tempted to agree with this.
    By the way the slavery in the mediterannean sea I did not learn it at school.

Quality Member
    Last Online
    07-02-2017 @ 10:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Person of colour
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Arabid/North-Indid intermediate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,491
    Given: 3,609

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Николай III View Post
    Your point is true but I think there is also a will of the government to have non educated servants that doesn't know well their own history so they can be easily manipulated by the state.
    When the goverment says that islam during history has helped france, if you don't learned about the arab invasion in the 8th century or the 1 millions of europeans enslaved in north africa from the 15th to the 18th century you could be tempted to agree with this.
    By the way the slavery in the mediterannean sea I did not learn it at school.
    Yeah you are right. ROFL, did you really learn that Islam during the history has helped France in school at one or perhaps several points??? If so then that is absolutely ridiculous!!!

But yes you are right, I remember in the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grade in our shitty "history"(propaganda) books we learned everything about the Crusades, Christian and Nazi atrocities and oppression and silly wards. However, nothing about Islam or Communism... In fact, Mohammed was described as some sort of liberator and hero instead of the mass-murderer, slaver, rapist and pedophile like he truly is. It even says that the early Muslim invasion of Europe which was stopped at the October year 732 Battle of Poitiers/Tours still brought civilization and was somehow still "good"...

Nazism and Nazi-Germany had many pages in the book(like 20) while the Soviet Union and the revolution in China and onwards had like 3-4 together...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Yeah you are right. ROFL, did you really learn that Islam during the history has helped France in school at one or perhaps several points??? If so then that is absolutely ridiculous!!!
    I learned that what the arab discovered helped europe of getting out of the dark ages whereas most of their knowledge were stolen to the greeks.
    Even "their numbers" are just a joke,they were a north indian creation.
    Fucking stealer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information