Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default A 9/11 Curiosity........

The Pentagon
    Designed by the American architect George Bergstrom (1876 – 1955), and built by Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, general contractor John McShain, the building was dedicated on January 15, 1943, after ground was broken for construction on September 11, 1941. General Brehon Somervell provided the major motive power behind the project;[1] Colonel Leslie Groves and Major Clarence Renshaw were responsible for overseeing the project for the Army.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania Dutch
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

Dow Jones Closes at Same Level as Day Before 9/11

Friday, 11 September 2009 21:59
    As the business networks and news networks continue their special coverage today on the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at a poignant level. On September 10th 2001, the DJI closed at 9605, and today, the DJI closed at 9605. In any other circumstance, it would be seen as simply coincidence, but with the anniversary of the Lehman bankruptcy this weekend, and the rollercoaster that has been the last 12 months, the closing price seems all the more significant.
    I've been following the markets for over a decade now, and I've learned that coincidence, irony and all the multitude of other ways of describing what has happened today simply don't exist. With this one I'm not so sure, I think there's more to it. I'm not 'it was fate' kind of guy, as I'm sure most traders aren't, but there is a little something about today that seems somewhat surreal. I just can't put my finger on it.
    Our thoughts go to the families of the victims and their friends today, a day that will always be remembered, and will never fade.

http://www.worldbusinessnews.co.uk/n...fore-9-11.html

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2011 @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Exile
    Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

Passports that survived the inferno, that incinerated luggae and human corpses.

Thread Information