Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: North african "whiteness" false myth

Peyrol

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by safinator View Post
    Definitely one of the most funny myths on Anthroforums.
    Yes, in all the antropological forums there is this absurd credence...created probabily by people who never seen a single one in their entire life or by some same north africans who cherrypiks some light skinned blond berber (lol, i never seen any of them neither when i was in Morocco and in Lybia).

You lived in Italy Saf, you know how much we are infested by these negroarabs.

Peyrol

0 Not allowed!

See these groups of illegals maghrebi which landed in Lampedusa and tell me how european they are

https://www.google.it/search?q=immig...K4bjtQbb8sD_Dg

Banned
    Last Online
    12-10-2012 @ 04:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    Moldavia
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

The myth has nothing to do with North Africans, it's people of euro/american descent on ze internet who see the world as white/mixed/brown/black/yellow/red...

Only retarded people identify as "white" anyway, including Italians.

As for the pictures, it's very easy to cherry-pick ugly or mixed populations, just like everybody on this forum cherry-pick the best looking young female (faggots' choice) with makeup to represent european populations.

Finally, to be objective, I just checked a recent paper on craniofacial variation:
    The questionable contribution of the Neolithic and the Bronze Age to European craniofacial form

OMG! Modern Italians cluster with modern North Africans (and ME)...

When groups that are close to each other in the dendrogram in Fig. 1 are combined to make a single dendrogram twig, the picture is simplified, but much the same conclusion is supported. Czech, Denmark, England, Etruscan, Finn/Sami, France, Germany, Iceland, Norway, Sardinia, and Swiss samples are combined to make a sample designated as “Modern Europe.” Algeria, Berber, Greece, Iran/Iraq, Italy, Morocco, Sicily, and Tunisia samples were combined to generate a “Modern Mediterranean” twig

Banned
    Last Online
    04-07-2014 @ 04:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Benitez
    Ethnicity
    Benitez
    Ancestry
    Benitez
    Country
    Italy
    Taxonomy
    Benitez
    Politics
    Europa league
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,495
    Given: 1,101

0 Not allowed!

Funny article isn't it?

My Countship is not of this world Comte Arnau's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-18-2015 @ 02:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European (Romanic)
    Ethnicity
    Catalan
    Ancestry
    Pyrenean
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Catalunya
    Taxonomy
    W/S Europid
    Politics
    Sovereigntism
    Religion
    Cult to Pyrene
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,755
    Given: 1,407

1 Not allowed!

Well, I kind of disagree here.

The Caucasoidness (I avoid the term "whiteness") of native Berbers in the Maghreb is true, not a myth. What is false is the frequency, as most North Africans are partially mixed with other Africans. It is quite likely, though, that they look much swarthier in Italy than in Iberia, as I'm guessing many there are from Lybia and Egypt, while here most are from the Rif. Yet they are easily distinguishable all the same in most cases.

I don't know the figures about North Africans descending from Moriscos or people influenced by European colonials in the 19th/20th centuries. But again I'm sure they're more in northern Morocco and Algeria than in Lybia and Egypt.

This is what I consider a Berber Caucasoid.

< La Catalogne peut se passer de l'univers entier, et ses voisins ne peuvent se passer d'elle. > Voltaire

Peyrol

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Útrám View Post
    North-Africa has been conquered and colonized by various European powers throughout history.
    There still are remnants of Europid stock left from these hegemonies which may account for the lighter appearances of some locals.
    Khabilians and other light berber are less than 8% of the total maghrebi population.

Quote Originally Posted by zlakopistou View Post
    The myth has nothing to do with North Africans, it's people of euro/american descent on ze internet who see the world as white/mixed/brown/black/yellow/red...

Only retarded people identify as "white" anyway, including Italians.

As for the pictures, it's very easy to cherry-pick ugly or mixed populations, just like everybody on this forum cherry-pick the best looking young female (faggots' choice) with makeup to represent european populations.

Finally, to be objective, I just checked a recent paper on craniofacial variation:
    The questionable contribution of the Neolithic and the Bronze Age to European craniofacial form

OMG! Modern Italians cluster with modern North Africans (and ME)...

Aahahaha pictures taken in Morocco squares are "cherrypiking"?

Come here to my city and see the truth, moldovan.
    Ancient neolithic northafricans have very few to do with modern northafricans, wich are a mix of europoids, arabids and subsaharians.

Ah, another thing "italian ethnicity" don't exist.

It's funny see foreigners talk about some ethnicity without living in a city where these ethncities are diffuses

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

do you have gypsies in your city as well, do they look different then northafricans, can you distinguish the two and if so how? because there is a theory that gypsies are descendant of egyptians, it was proposed in the middle ages and lasted up until 2 centuries ago where it was discovered that gypsies are from India, not that i believe they are from egypt but probably there was a physical resemblance to old egyptians if europeans thought they are from egypt. any thoughts?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Peyrol

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Inquiring Mind View Post
    do you have gypsies in your city as well, do they look different then northafricans, can you distinguish the two and if so how? because there is a theory that gypsies are descendant of egyptians, it was proposed in the middle ages and lasted up until 2 centuries ago where it was discovered that gypsies are from India, not that i believe they are from egypt but probably there was a physical resemblance to old egyptians if europeans thought they are from egypt. any thoughts?
    I heard this gypsy legend, of the two "gypsy Adam and Eve" , but i sincerely don't believe in this.

Average rom gypsy here (excluding the two tribes of Sintu and Kalderanos wich are here since 1400) look a mix between slavs and mideasterns.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

North Africans I saw in Italy are at least 25%Negroid.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,070
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

Tunisians, at least, do not look 25% black African to me, but Moroccans usually do.

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information