Ataturk
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,244
    Given: 927

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zavod34 View Post
    Albanians are European. Turks are Asian. To suggest that any of these people resemble Turks more than they resemble Albanians is sad and desperate.
    And where's the evidence? I'd say these people's ancestors had been in Anatolia way before Ottomans emerged. You albos have an inferiority complex and assume anything has to do with you, going as far as claiming a leader who dedicated his life to Turkishness.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kemalisté View Post
    Yea. Most of our blonde people more look alike Brits rather than slavs. Albos should get over this fact and stop talking bullshit. Enslaved slavs were married to royal Ottoman dynasty members not normal Anatolian people.
    Some look very Brunn, I was surprised. Looks like they integrated well, too.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-19-2018 @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,483
    Given: 5,214

0 Not allowed!

Nice dyed blond hair in the opening posts.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar, Slav
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Geographic region of Macedonia + some Dobruja and Thrace
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Sami People
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism
    Hero
    Charalambo Gawras, Constantine II, Fruzhin Asen, Lazar Evhantski
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 1,576

1 Not allowed!

And where's the evidence? I'd say these people's ancestors had been in Anatolia way before Ottomans emerged. You albos have an inferiority complex and assume anything has to do with you, going as far as claiming a leader who dedicated his life to Turkishness.
    lol, "turkishness", and I find it funny that you call me an Albanian just because I know that Albanians are genetically and visually far more white than Turks. Also, Ata "turk" is well known to have been the son of a Muslim Bulgarian mother and Albanian father. I suggest you look at this thread and the photographs in order to understand that Turks are mere Arab-native Anatolian mixtures with a whiff of Turkic blood http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...Turkish-people. Real Turkic peoples such as Kazakhs and Chuvashians are nice, but Turkish people on the other hand (at least for the most part) do nothing but behave like genocidal savages and act entitled. India has a better chance of being accepted as European than Turkey does, at least the Indians speak an indo-European language. Cry all you want, it doesn't make you any more european.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2021 @ 02:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,788
    Given: 1,803

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbërori View Post
    Isn't that Suleiman's wife, the Ukrainian woman?
    Yes Arberori I was just showing the cultural similarity not race.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2021 @ 02:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,788
    Given: 1,803

1 Not allowed!

lol, "turkishness", and I find it funny that you call me an Albanian just because I know that Albanians are genetically and visually far more white than Turks. Also, Ata "turk" is well known to have been the son of a Muslim Bulgarian mother and Albanian father. I suggest you look at this thread and the photographs in order to understand that Turks are mere Arab-native Anatolian mixtures with a whiff of Turkic blood http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...Turkish-people. Real Turkic peoples such as Kazakhs and Chuvashians are nice, but Turkish people on the other hand (at least for the most part) do nothing but behave like genocidal savages and act entitled. India has a better chance of being accepted as European than Turkey does, at least the Indians speak an indo-European language. Cry all you want, it doesn't make you any more european.
    We have immigration issue too now. Becoming more like European.(Syrians)

Last Online
    05-05-2021 @ 11:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Arberor
    Ancestry
    Shqipëri
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    St Albans
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,713
    Given: 3,033

0 Not allowed!

Yea. Most of our blonde people more look alike Brits rather than slavs. Albos should get over this fact and stop talking bullshit. Enslaved slavs were married to royal Ottoman dynasty members not normal Anatolian people.
    Are you trying to say that the blonde people in Turkey are of ancient Celtic origins?

Last Online
    05-05-2021 @ 11:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Arberor
    Ancestry
    Shqipëri
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    St Albans
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,713
    Given: 3,033

0 Not allowed!

She said it herself on her instagram that she's of full Albanian origins, but that her parents or grandparents moved to Turkey.

We don't have an inferiority complex you Asian ladyboy, but WE KNOW and WE SUPPORT our people that acknowledge their origin and love their motherland.

Turkey is just a farse, no offense. I respect it as a country and as a people, which you do not respect Albanians because you're this weird guy, that hates anyone that speaks the truth about your history, which you obviously cannot deny, the truth always prevails my friend... Ataturk is irrelevant, he's probably half Albanian, but even if he wasn't, I couldn't care less about him, Erdogan is already taking over his place as a true Islamic leader, so Ataturk's work is going down the drain...

Believe your fairytales Kemaliste, but Turkey has got millions of Balkanites and it's NOT the other way around.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Divine Nerdic superiority
    Ethnicity
    Northsea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Chauk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Nordid with borrbey
    Politics
    Me
    Religion
    Wisdom and perfecting myself
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,537
    Given: 3,021

2 Not allowed!

The natural blonde turks look distinctly turkish jesus fuck man, the op has some cancer in his head.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

4 Not allowed!

First of all, Turkish people have very little Arabian admixture, and they dont look even remotely similar to Arabians. Second, the Turkish people are genetically predominately Anatolian with some Turkic admixture, and yes, they do seem to cluster with other west asians(Circassians, Armenians, Kurds and etc) than to Turkmen or other central asian turkic peoples. The ancient anatolians themselves were predominately west asian with some euro admixture, but they cluster with other west asians. Albanians and Bosniaks on the other hand, are genetically and racially european. The only europeans that Turks cluster the closest are the Pontic greeks, which they themselves are hellenized natives of Anatolia.
    Last edited by Kamal900; 09-05-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Thread Information