Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Neo-Nazis Join Islamists at Al-Quds Day Demonstration in Berlin

Neo-Nazis Join Islamists at Al-Quds Day Demonstration in Berlin
    Alongside the internationally better known National-Democratic Party of Germany or “NPD,” the German People’s Union (DVU) is one of the two main German political parties of the so-called “extreme Right.” As discussed in my earlier PJM report here, in German usage this expression is, in effect, just a euphemism for neo-Nazi currents and organizations. Both the NPD and the DVU are officially classified as “right-wing extremist” organizations by Germany’s domestic intelligence service, the so-called Office for the Protection of the Constitution or “Verfassungsschutz.” A statement published by the DVU on Wednesday, however, makes clear just how misleading it is to describe Germany’s contemporary Nazi groups as “right-wing.”

The topic of the DVU statement [German link] is the “Al-Quds Day” demonstration that was held on Saturday in Berlin. The statement reads as follows...
    Just as we are following with sympathy the development of friendly relations between Venezuela, Russia and Iran, we also see ourselves as standing in solidarity with the victims of Zionist occupation in Palestine.

Zionism is, moreover, a problem of worldwide dimensions, which affects the lives of all peoples. The coming together internationally, shoulder to shoulder, of all patriots is therefore more than appropriate.

For us it is a matter near to ours hearts to draw attention to the Jerusalem Day demonstration this upcoming Sunday in Berlin and to call [on our supporters] to join in the demonstration in a dignified manner.
    How is that joining the Islamicists? Zionism must be stamped out of the West altogether, another attempt to lump Islamicists in with Nationalists as all the same and portray debase Zionists as the Good Guys.

Last Online
    05-01-2010 @ 08:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    African
    Ethnicity
    Yoruba
    Ancestry
    Savannah
    Taxonomy
    Congoid
    Politics
    Yoruban supremacy
    Religion
    trolltheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

0 Not allowed!

What have myriads of demonstrations of all kinds, held all over Europe over the last several decades by various sorts of political groups, achieved anyway?

Last Online
    11-17-2012 @ 06:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Divine
    Ethnicity
    German
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Master
    Politics
    Drop Dead Phleg
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9

0 Not allowed!

Both NPD and DVU are quickly spiralling downwards these days, because the first has been taken over by nutzi retards, sociopaths and skull-metering wannabe Himmlers and the latter is trying to position itself as a solely anti-muslim outfit by adopting pro-Zionist views.

As a Palestinian I would not want support from either group, because both groups aren't honest and change policies every two weeks.
    Brother, these Americans are shopkeeper souls stinking to heaven. Dead for all spiritual life, totally dead. The nightingale is right that it does not come to these wretched existences. To me it is of serious, deeper meaning that America has no nightingale at all. To me it seems to be poetic justice. A Niagara voice is necessary to preach to these crooks that there are higher Gods than those coined in the mints."

(Nikolaus Lenau, 1833)

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Both groups are just mad at the Jews so it's basically the case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or somesuch nonsense. Given the chance, I'd rather march out there with a bunch of Jews who have a definite and positive agenda- the only bunch being the Kahanists, who're about as nationalistic a pack of Jews as you'll find on this earth. At least they're honest about what they want (a Jews-only Israel based on their religious laws), unlike the shifty, slimy Jews that infest the western political scene.

Don't bet on me shedding any hot tears over dead Palestinians; don't bet on me looking at neo-nutzis or their Muslim cohorts. Al-Cruds day more like it, with two groups of turds (one group of turbaned turds and one group of turds who follow the failed doctrines of a dead Austrian madman) joining forces to whine about Israeli perfidy because, why yes, the Palestinians are all such a peaceful lot.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 10:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94

0 Not allowed!

Look at these idiots. They're so immersed in their myth of a worldwide Jewish conspiracy that they're teaming up with a very real enemy of the West in order to "combat" it.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, because the Jews, who've more or less lived peacefully, but perhaps not always perfectly, in the west for about 2,000 years, are a greater threat than a violent, bronze age religion and its massive hordes of ill-mannered ruffians.

Individual of various description
    Last Online
    09-14-2009 @ 04:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish Welsh English Basque
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Queensland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pallamedes View Post
    Yes, because the Jews, who've more or less lived peacefully, but perhaps not always perfectly, in the west for about 2,000 years, are a greater threat than a violent, bronze age religion and its massive hordes of ill-mannered ruffians.
    Okay, so the jews that want a jew-only Israel (sounds an awful lot like real-life Israel to me) are pretty cool guys, but whites that want a white-only white country are nutzi/whatever insult you currently use?

Don't you feel dirty? You're a terrible person and you should feel bad. One rule for them, another for everyone else eh? What does this remind me of? Why does it even bother you if they, you know, get the chance to live unmolested in their homelands, why is that such a worry to you? What have you done recently? Disapproved of other people that are peacefully demonstrating, showing their feelings in a civil, honest sincere manner, are they not edjewmacated enough for you?

I suppose they should act more egalitarian huh? Perhaps take some ques from your favorite little chosen people and kill-off the current rulers, instigate a bloody civil war, kill off an estimated 100 million fellow citizens, cause an artificial famine in an entire nation, bomb British hotels, pass draconian totalitarian laws to ban opposing ideologies. Hijack the media and censor all true dissent. Oppress entire nations, causing a world war.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by whathappen View Post
    Okay, so the jews that want a jew-only Israel (sounds an awful lot like real-life Israel to me) are pretty cool guys, but whites that want a white-only white country are nutzi/whatever insult you currently use?

Don't you feel dirty? You're a terible person and you should feel bad. One rule for them, another for everyone else eh? What does this remind me of? Why does it even bother you if they, you know, get the chance to live unmolested in their homelands, why is that such a worry to you?
    Pathetic followers of Nazism are not my friends or brethren, especially when they betray their failed ideals of ein volk, ein reich and march hand-in-hand with Muslim invaders.

Next.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 10:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94

0 Not allowed!

Better yet...how 'bout just not give a flying fuck what the Israelis do or what happens to their country? Since you're on this board, I'm guessing that you're not a Jew or an Israeli citizen; so why do you really care what they do? Plenty of countries discriminate against minorities. China and Japan are legendary for it.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Don't you feel dirty? You're a terrible person and you should feel bad. One rule for them, another for everyone else eh? What does this remind me of? Why does it even bother you if they, you know, get the chance to live unmolested in their homelands, why is that such a worry to you? What have you done recently? Disapproved of other people that are peacefully demonstrating, showing their feelings in a civil, honest sincere manner, are they not edjewmacated enough for you?

I suppose they should act more egalitarian huh? Perhaps take some ques from your favorite little chosen people and kill-off the current rulers, instigate a bloody civil war, kill off an estimated 100 million fellow citizens, cause an artificial famine in an entire nation, bomb British hotels, pass draconian totalitarian laws to ban opposing ideologies. Hijack the media and censor all true dissent. Oppress entire nations, causing a world war.
    Grumblejewsgrumblezionistsevilgrumblemoanbitchdamn chosenonespissandmoan.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information