Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Three Charged in Beating Caught on Video

CHICAGO (Sept. 28) – Three teenagers were charged Monday in the beating death of a 16-year-old Chicago honor roll student on his way home from school, a melee captured on a cell phone video that shows a group striking him with boards and kicking him as he lay on a sidewalk.

The death of Derrion Albert, a sophomore at Christian Fenger Academy High School, on Thursday has reignited community outrage over chronic violence involving city students and is putting pressure on school and police officials to address gang problems that often are at the root of such violence. More than 30 students were killed in 2008, according to district figures, and the city could exceed that toll in 2009. But some community members said the solution lies with parents.

"It is our problem. We have to take control of our children," said Dawn Allen, who attended a vigil at the school Monday, where a group of residents tried to force their way into the school before being turned back by police.
    Albert was attacked around 3 p.m. Thursday in front of Agape Community Center in the south Chicago neighborhood of Roseland, where he was walking to a bus stop, authorities said.

The violence stemmed from a shooting early Thursday morning involving two groups of students, said Tandra Simonton, a spokeswoman for the Cook County prosecutor's office. When school ended, members of the two groups began fighting. The attack, captured in part on a bystander's cell phone video, shows Albert being struck on the head by one of several young men wielding wooden planks. After he falls to the ground an appears to try to get up, he is struck again and then kicked.

Prosecutors charged Silvonus Shannon, 19, Eugene Riley, 18, and Eric Carson, 16, with first-degree murder, and they were ordered held without bond on Monday, said Andy Conklin, a spokesman for the Cook County prosecutor's office.

Simonton said Albert was a bystander and not part of either group. She said Albert was knocked unconscious when Carson struck him in the head with a board and the second person punched him in the face. Albert regained consciousness and was trying to get up when he was attacked a second time by five people and was struck in the head with a board by Riley and stomped in the head by Shannon, Simonton said.
    More of the article and the VIDEO HERE.

Be sure to watch that video.

Whenever I see a bunch of..."African-Americans" swarming in a violent mob I can't help but be infuriated. I've been in situations similar to this (no one died of course). One of my earliest revelations when it came to disputes with groups of "African-Americans" was that you can't reason with them. I recognized this at a young age when my brother and I would be targeted for no reason by "African-Americans" who just wanted to pick a fight (they did this to White kids).

Anyway, it makes me sick to watch this kind of shit.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania Dutch
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seuthanan View Post
    More of the article and the VIDEO HERE.

Be sure to watch that video.

Whenever I see a bunch of..."African-Americans" swarming in a violent mob I can't help but be infuriated. I've been in situations similar to this (no one died of course). One of my earliest revelations when it came to disputes with groups of "African-Americans" was that you can't reason with them. I recognized this at a young age when my brother and I would be targeted for no reason by "African-Americans" who just wanted to pick a fight (they did this to White kids).

Anyway, it makes me sick to watch this kind of shit.
    Bunch of "African Americans"? Meh, bunch of bullets will take care of that.

You don't need to reason with them, just show some resistance. If they can't knock you out in the first punch they'll usually run away. I was given this advice from a black man who hated niggers.

COGITO - FACIO - FIO Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    08-19-2012 @ 06:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulf View Post
    You don't need to reason with them, just show some resistance. If they can't knock you out in the first punch they'll usually run away. I was given this advice from a black man who hated niggers.
    Yes, we've talked about this over a few beers once.

And it's true. Things never escalated into being bashed over the head with planks of wood because my younger brother and I would just hold our ground....don't have many other options when you are surrounded though.

Damn "African-Americans" always bring fifteen to fight two.

Oh, but when you are surrounded you have to watch your back. They also like to clock you from behind and then run off! WTF.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania Dutch
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seuthanan View Post
    Yes, we've talked about this over a few beers once.

And it's true. Things never escalated into being bashed over the head with planks of wood because my younger brother and I would just hold our ground....don't have many other options when you are surrounded though.

Damn "African-Americans" always bring fifteen to fight two.

Oh, but when you are surrounded you have to watch your back. They also like to clock you from behind and then run off! WTF.
    Which is why you should buy a gun from us.

Get your back to a wall and unload!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    08-21-2012 @ 08:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian-Polish
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulf View Post
    Which is why you should buy a gun from us.

Get your back to a wall and unload!

Words to keep living by.
    ROPE and CHAINS

and

AMBALAMPS

Thread Information