Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone red pill here? I invite the best of you!

Last Online
    01-06-2023 @ 09:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nope
    Ethnicity
    Nope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 147
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Default Anyone red pill here? I invite the best of you!

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are pop culture symbols representing the choice between embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red pill) and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill).

Taking the red pill is accepting painful realities of the world. PUA is purely associated with women and how to get them and become a master of women.

The red pill goes beyond that and it takes the focus off of what works, and looks at why it works. Analyzes the reality of the situation. This leads to some very painful truths that people must accept.

Im inside the red pill world for around 4 years right now... I participated alot inside the weak Swiss manosphere, and i had a blog that got commented by the Hawaiian libertarian and Bill powell from the apocalypse cometh... So right now, i know for sure what the red pill means, i know all the places from this corner of web, and i have just a few words to say....

The red pill was the best thing that happened in my lifetime, with the truths and concepts that i learned from this corner of web, i improved my life in EVERY aspect in around 400% (im not joking).

The red pill reality transformed me into a man in a age of decadence and weakness... I dont have words to describe how the red pill was important to me... On the beginning (the very beginning) was a little dificult, but after the metamorphosis, the "transformation", im just thankfull to all the men (dead or alive, that changed me the way iam right now).

I read a lot of books, of great philosophers, but right now i want to thanks all the blog writers that shaped me the way i am right now.

Our culture has become a feminist culture. A president cannot be elected today without succumbing to the feminist narrative and paying them tribute. How many times has Obama given credit for his manhood to his wife? How many times has the debate hinged on women's pay gap - which is a myth that gets lip service because if you don't you're a misogynist!

I'm not here to parade the concepts of Men's Rights- nor am I here to discuss self-improvement tips that /r/seduction now purports are to make you a better man, not get laid more often.

I am here to say, for better or for worse, the frame around public discourse is a feminist frame, and we've lost our identity because of it.

But this isn't the end of the world. The world is changing, but men are still part of it. We just need to make sure we're changing with it.

It's too easy to blame feminism for our troubles.

Men, our happiness is our responsibility. Culture has always shifted, it's dynamic and fluid. It has never and will never stay still.

Feminism was inevitable. Equal rights are something I strongly am in support of. For men and women.

Women have the right to pursue happiness. Nobody should tell them otherwise. Maximizing happiness is the goal of every living creature on this planet.

Men, we need to recognize that since women are rightfully seeking out happiness, evolutionary psychology is more relevant today than ever in the past century. (and possibly longer). We no longer run the show. And I, for one, don't disagree that marriage had to change if we were to see equal rights.

But now it's time to get serious and realize that our strategy needs to change. Feminism is a sexual strategy. It puts women into the best position they can find, to select mates, to determine when they want to switch mates, to locate the best dna possible, and to garner the most resources they can individually achieve.

The Red Pill is men's sexual strategy. Reality is happening, and we need to make sure that we adjust our strategy accordingly.

Welcome to the red pill. It's a difficult pill to swallow, understanding that everything you were taught, everything you were lead to believe is a lie. But once you learn it, internalize it, and start living your new life, it gets better.

As an introduction to the topic, I want to outline what our focus is here at /r/theredpill.

Mastering Game

Game is an important portion of a sexual strategy. A lot of you probably came here from /r/seduction and are probably wondering why we'd need a new subreddit if one dedicated to game already exists. The reason is simple: Game is a facet of The Red Pill's sexual strategy. Determining good game is impossible to do so without first understanding the context given by The Red Pill's framework. Something I keep seeing over on the seduction subreddit is a problem taking over most relationship and sex forums: the desire to feminize the discussion (basically making it sound politically correct if read by a female).

Yes, game got a bad reputation from girls who demonize manipulation. This is because game is an effective strategy against their own sexual strategy. I believe women's opposition to game can be attributed to the unconscious factors in women's sexual strategy (Please do read Schedules of Mating

When women started becoming vocal about their opposition to game, that's when men decided it would be necessary to make game more politically correct. "Oh, we're not here to manipulate women to have sex with us- we're here to become better men!"

And thus, the female imperative took over game. When men think they must define their own sexual strategy in a way that best delivers results to the female sexual strategy, you know your own strategy will suffer! In a game of chess, do I politely not take out the oppositions' queen in hopes not to offend or win the game?

Defining the Strategy

Because of the necessity to have good game, we must define what good game is. A large portion of Red Pill discussion revolves around evolutionary psychology. Understanding the facets of this psychology are key to developing a good sexual strategy. Because this strategy is useful not only in gaining the attention of the opposite sex, but continuing relationships, having children, and maximizing your own happiness throughout life, I'm going to argue that defining the strategy outside of just "good game" is an important facet of Red Pill Discussion.

Acknowledging Reality

Finally, I think our focus should always remain on ensuring that we challenge the reality we perceive and discuss precisely and objectively whether or not our beliefs line up with the testable results we can replicate. I am a firm believer that potential success can only be maximized by maximizing your knowledge of the factors surrounding your success. Keeping your eyes closed and ignoring evidence and facts will not benefit you. Opening your eyes and acknowledging everything no matter how good, bad, or painful it may seem, is instrumental in making decisions that will lead to the happiest, most successful outcomes.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

2 Not allowed!

I'm red pill, green pill, brown pill and IRON pill.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

I guess I would call myself red pill, but in another way. I'm far more extreme than are the so-called red pillers who often are just fine with modernity and postmodernity as a whole but attack feminism. They see the tree but not the forest. Moreover, the fixation with evolutionary psychology and pseudo-socio-economico analysis often gets tedious and is plain silly in itself.

Last Online
    09-17-2023 @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 911
    Given: 1,954

1 Not allowed!

"Red pill" is accepting there is a humongous conspiracy in our world, akin to "Matrix".

Last Online
    08-22-2015 @ 08:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Anti America, Anti Islam, Anti EU, Sovereign democracy, Globalism, Russian Patriotism
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,683
    Given: 4,085

0 Not allowed!

red pill = communism

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RussiaPrussia View Post
    red pill = communism
    Red pill is anti- communist.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Anti America, Anti Islam, Anti EU, Sovereign democracy, Globalism, Russian Patriotism
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Breedingvariety View Post
    Red pill is anti- communist.
    so why its red? why not green?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

so why its red? why not green?
    Have you seen the film "Matrix"? "Red pill" is a metaphor for choosing to see the conspiracy and "blue pill" is a metaphor for choosing to stay blissfully unaware of it- "within the Matrix".

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Slavic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swiss-German, Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Religion
    Russia
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Breedingvariety View Post
    Have you seen the film "Matrix"? "Red pill" is a metaphor for choosing to see the conspiracy and "blue pill" is a metaphor for choosing to stay blissfully unaware of it- "within the Matrix".
    but the red pill is a medicine for helping to see, so it means it symbols marxs writing to see the evil of capitalism

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

but the red pill is a medicine for helping to see, so it means it symbols marxs writing to see the evil of capitalism
    Are you troll-venging me, or being serious?

Red is color of blood. Communism is associated with red, because it sacrifices lots of blood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information