Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Why aren't Southern Italians and Sicilians allowed to claim Greek ancestry?

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alfieb View Post
    I've never denied that we have MENA ancestry, but we don't consider our neighbors in Tunisia or Libya to be our enemies, and Palermitans are genuinely from Palermo, Catanese are genuinely from Catania, etc. Greece is filled with Greek refugees with foreign ancestry, and people who migrated from one part of Greece to another. Much of that foreign ancestry being Bulgarian (essentially, FYROMian) and Ottoman-era Turkish.

Ancient Greeks didn't know what a Slav or a Turk was. They certainly knew what a Phoenician was.
    Greeks of Asia Minor are *GREEK* you Berberid piece of trash. You should wash your gypsy mouth well before taking into your Arabid mouth Greeks, gypsy. Same goes for the 30 year old autistic impostor, that goes by the name "Sikeliot" and who is using other peoples' photos as her own. She is NOT the person she says he is and I will continue to expose her in everyway I can:
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4482471/18/

taking a break. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Lurker
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,120
    Given: 2,371

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sikeliot View Post
    In small numbers being the operative. Nothing compared to the influx of Pontic "Greeks", Albanians/Arvanites, and Slavs into Greece.
    Obviously. It's a tragedy that there are so many Greeks in Greece who look like Slavs. Not that there's anything wrong with being a Slav, but those phenotypes are alien to the Balkans, let alone to Greece. South Slavs didn't arrive until 150 years after the Fall of Rome.

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    Greeks of Asia Minor are *GREEK* you Berberid piece of trash. You should wash your gypsy mouth well before taking into your Arabid mouth Greeks, gypsy. Same goes for the 30 year old autistic impostor, that goes by the name "Sikeliot" and who is using other peoples' photos as her own. She is NOT the person she says he is and I will continue to expose her in everyway I can:
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4482471/18/
    This is batshit crazy even for you. I'm well aware of the drama associated with Sikeliot. I was on ABF when it first occurred. He is who he says he is.

I am neither a Berber nor a gypsy. You're far more likely to have Gypsy ancestry than I do. Hell, the words "cigano", "zingaro", etc. are all derived from the Greek word for untouchable. Why? Because you encountered them first.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,070
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

Obviously. It's a tragedy that there are so many Greeks in Greece who look like Slavs. Not that there's anything wrong with being a Slav, but those phenotypes are alien to the Balkans, let alone to Greece. South Slavs didn't arrive until 150 years after the Fall of Rome.
    Oh this is true. And let's be real here.. ancient Greeks would have looked more close to Phoenicians than to Slavs, so the Levantine influenced phenotypes in western Sicily are still closer looking to the rest of Sicilians, than a Slavic-looking Greek is to the ancient Greeks.

Anyway, Raine is psychotic, please just ignore her.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In small numbers being the operative. Nothing compared to the influx of Pontic "Greeks", Albanians/Arvanites, and Slavs into Greece.
    Oh you mean the Arvanites Greeks that came from totally Greek populated Greek areas where Greeks had been living for thousands of years?

You unwittingly shows us your agenda and true colors when you claim (on various threads) that Fyromians are substantially Greek with "minor Slavic" and at the same time you call Greeks "Hellenized Slavs" Hellenized that, Hellenized anything,

If Fyromians are Greek as you moronically claim, we got slavicized by who exacly? You literally make me sick to my stomach you disgusting piece of shit.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-20-2017 @ 07:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,099
    Given: 5,253

0 Not allowed!

You are completely ignorant on Balkan history. Either educate yourself by asking question or reading some books, or don't speak like an expert.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Lurker
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

If Fyromians are Greek as you moronically claim, we got slavicized by who exacly? You literally make me sick to my stomach you disgusting piece of shit.
    So are we pretending that Serbs didn't conquer Greece now, or that there weren't all kinds of Slavs living in the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires?

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    You are completely ignorant on Balkan history. Either educate yourself by asking question or reading some books, or don't speak like an expert.
    What I said is a fact.

Slavs did not migrate from Ukraine to Balkans until after 600AD. They should have stayed in the Ukraine and left the Thracians+Dacians (Romanians), Illyrians (Albanians) and Greeks in peace.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh this is true. And let's be real here.. ancient Greeks would have looked more close to Phoenicians than to Slavs, so the Levantine influenced phenotypes in western Sicily are still closer looking to the rest of Sicilians, than a Slavic-looking Greek is to the ancient Greeks.

Anyway, Raine is psychotic, please just ignore her.
    The only psychotic person with no life is you. You have been assuming different identities on various anthro forums and all you do is troll Italians and Greeks. First of all it is illegal to steal the pictures of another person and impersonate them. Everyone knows that you are not the person you pretend to be. The person in "your" photos is not you. And obviously you are not 19 year old as you claim. You have been around these anthroboards for years and years. You are nothing but a big freud.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-20-2017 @ 07:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,099
    Given: 5,253

0 Not allowed!

Slavs did not migrate from Ukraine to Balkans until after 600AD. They should have stayed in the Ukraine and left the Thracians+Dacians (Romanians), Illyrians (Albanians) and Greeks in peace.
    So we Bulgarians are invaders on the Balkans? Son, you are complete zero in history Why then we (and Serbs) cluster with Romanians, Albanians and some Greeks? Why the traces of some of the oldest civilizations on the Balkans (and even Europe) are found in Bulgaria? Why Plovdiv is older than any Sicilian town? Explain me this if we are invaders from the Ukrainian steppes.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,070
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

The only psychotic person with no life is you. You have been assuming different identities on various anthro forums and all you do is troll Italians and Greeks. First of all it is illegal to steal the pictures of another person and impersonate them. Everyone knows that you are not the person you pretend to be. The person in "your" photos is not you. And obviously you are not 19 year old as you claim. You have been around these anthroboards for years and years. You are nothing but a big freud.
    Uh yes it is you dumb bitch, I have video chatted and am Facebook friends with many people here who can attest to that fact.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Lurker
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So we Bulgarians are invaders on the Balkans? Son, you are complete zero in history
    Bolghars were a Turkic tribe who mixed with Slavs and natives. Slavs were not native to Balkans, nor were Bolghars.

Why then we (and Serbs) cluster with Romanians, Albanians and some Greeks?
    Turks consider themselves Turks but they have Greek, Anatolian, Armenian, etc. ancestry. Why? Because their identities are linked to the invaders, not the natives. So are yours. You have native DNA, but your identity is Turko-Slavic.

Why the traces of some of the oldest civilizations on the Balkans (and even Europe) are found in Bulgaria? Why Plovdiv is older than any Sicilian town? Explain me this if we are invaders from the Ukrainian steppes.
    So what if there are old cities in Bulgaria? They were not founded by Slavs. They were not founded by Turkic people. They were founded by Thracians. Thousands and thousands of years ago, when the Bolghars' ancestors were in Central Asia, and the Yugoslavs' ancestors were in the Ukraine.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information