Nordic
    Religion
    Nordic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Scythians = Russians?

I'd like to put an end to the Russian posters false claims about Russian being a European people (and the same time spreading the preposterous and fablelike idea that Finnic peoples would not be native to Europe).
    I have some massive evidences which clearly shows that Russians are the descendant of various eastern hordes with central Asia and Mongolia as their point of exodus.
    All ancient source confirms the fact that the Russian people are a mixed central Asian people.

Byzantine sources calls Russians Tavroscythians and Mongols simply Scythians. (Of course because there is an ethnic relationship)

In his "De generatione animalium" Aristoteles calls the Scythians ‘dirty-yellow’
    as to the colour of their skin.

Chinese sources mention the Wu-sun: “Of all the Jung of the western lands the Wu-sun look the most peculiar. Those of the present Hu who have cerulean eyes and look like Mi monkeys are their descendants.”Later Chinese believed that the Russians were the descendants of the Wu-sun.

In the 6th century long after the fall of Attila’s realm, Andreas of Caesarea
    could still insist that Gog and Magog were those Scythians in the North “called Hunnica by us”.

There were also ‘the Europoid ‘Tokharians’, depicted with their red hair and
    green eyes on the wall paintings in northern Hsin-chiang. One theory is that the Chinese misinterpreted the name of the Tokharians, which according to this theory means ‘the Red ones’ (from the red soil), and ascribed red hair to the people.
    “Gengiz Khan and his descendants had blond or reddish hair and deep-blue eyes”.

Remarkably, some of the skulls from Hsin-chiang studied by the Sino-Swedish
    Expedition in 1928 and 1934 point to Europoids of “the northern type”, thus from the Tibetan garrison town of Mirän (from the last c. BC to the 3rd AD) there is “one probably Tibetan with a strong Nordic admixture, one preponderantly Nordic”; an undated Charchan skull is “predominantly Nordic”, a Lopnor one from the first three centuries AD is “Mongoloid with some Nordic features”, while from the mass cemetery in the same area, datable by approximation to after 200 AD, there is a skull “of a Mongoloid with some Nordic features and another one which is Indoid with Nordic and weak Mongoloid admixture”.
    (Hĺkon Stang, University of Oslo)
    Hun empire:

Mongol Empire

Scythian realm

Russians = strangers to Europe who came from central Asia and modern day Mongolia quite recently = a mixture of Scythians, Huns, Mongols and Slavs who have degenerated the blood of Balts and Finnic peoples, the native inhabitants of what is today northwestern Russia.

Last Online
    12-13-2012 @ 07:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Nordic
    Religion
    Nordic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why did the Mongols not reach futher west to take Novgorod and the White Russian principalities?
    Because the were defended by a mighty Baltic people (of course carriers of Y-dna haplo group N1c, the warrior haplo), the Lithuanians.

"Almost all the Russian lands, with the exception of Novgorod and the White Russian principalities in the northwest where Lithuanian influence proved stronger, remained for a long period under Mongol rule. Indirectly they were under the suzerainty of the Grand Khan who resided in faraway Karakorum, in Mongolia proper. Directly they were under the Golden Horde of Kipchak, as the European part of the Mongol Empire was called. That autonomous unit founded by Batu Khan, with its capital at Sarai on the lower Volga, included both the peoples of Asiatic origin in the steppes north of the Black Sea, usually covered by the name of Tartars, and the various Russian principalities under the overlordship of the Khan of Kipchak.
    http://www.lietuvos.org/istorija/pamokos/mongolai.pdf

Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2012 @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Lancashire, Bernicia, Munster, Mercia etc.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118

0 Not allowed!

You're fucking thick as pigshit, mate. There's no help for you.

(Good enough a maiden speech in the Big Fight? )

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Nordic
    Religion
    Nordic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    You're fucking thick as pigshit, mate. There's no help for you.

(Good enough a maiden speech in the Big Fight? )
    My dear friend. It seems to me that you are thicker than me who has not seen through my posts.

What I did here was to actually misinterpret sources deliberately and make conclusions that fits my "agenda".

Just like Mongol-fans Hors, Celine et al.

Last Online
    05-01-2010 @ 08:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    African
    Ethnicity
    Yoruba
    Ancestry
    Savannah
    Taxonomy
    Congoid
    Politics
    Yoruban supremacy
    Religion
    trolltheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

0 Not allowed!

Saami = Finns?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Nordic
    Religion
    Nordic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Saami=Saami. Finns=Finns. Russians=Scythomongolslavs, the plague of Europe.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Psychoactive
    Ethnicity
    Green ;)
    Taxonomy
    Artemisia absinthium
    Religion
    Obscure
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 351
    Given: 49

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MotörheadRememberMe View Post

Just like Mongol-fans Hors, Celine et al.
    Count me in with the Mongol enthusiasts And I mean, teh real Mongols, not the Zeropean wanna-bees.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Country
    Finland
    Politics
    Nordic
    Religion
    Nordic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Actually Mongolia is a fascinating country. Maybe I should take the train through "The big prison of nations" (although I vowed that the only time I'll visit Russia is with an assaultrifle and air support) to Ulaan Batar to see the people that kneeled the Chinese and Russkies...

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,097
    Given: 47

0 Not allowed!

I'd like to put an end to the Russian posters false claims about Russian being a European people (and the same time spreading the preposterous and fablelike idea that Finnic peoples would not be native to Europe).
    I have some massive evidences which clearly shows that Russians are the descendant of various eastern hordes with central Asia and Mongolia as their point of exodus.
    All ancient source confirms the fact that the Russian people are a mixed central Asian people.

Byzantine sources calls Russians Tavroscythians and Mongols simply Scythians. (Of course because there is an ethnic relationship)

In his "De generatione animalium" Aristoteles calls the Scythians ‘dirty-yellow’
    as to the colour of their skin.
    You are lying. Aristoteles does not mention Scythians in "De generatione animalium". However, all the ancient authors describe the color of Scythians' hair as either blond or red (xanthos, pyrros, flavus, etc.)

Chinese sources mention the Wu-sun: “Of all the Jung of the western lands the Wu-sun look the most peculiar. Those of the present Hu who have cerulean eyes and look like Mi monkeys are their descendants.”Later Chinese believed that the Russians were the descendants of the Wu-sun.
    No wonder.

In the 6th century long after the fall of Attila’s realm, Andreas of Caesarea
    could still insist that Gog and Magog were those Scythians in the North “called Hunnica by us”.

There were also ‘the Europoid ‘Tokharians’, depicted with their red hair and
    green eyes on the wall paintings in northern Hsin-chiang. One theory is that the Chinese misinterpreted the name of the Tokharians, which according to this theory means ‘the Red ones’ (from the red soil), and ascribed red hair to the people.
    Tokharians depicted themselves as red-haired and blue-eyed.

“Gengiz Khan and his descendants had blond or reddish hair and deep-blue eyes”.
    Source of this claim?

Remarkably, some of the skulls from Hsin-chiang studied by the Sino-Swedish
    Expedition in 1928 and 1934 point to Europoids of “the northern type”, thus from the Tibetan garrison town of Mirän (from the last c. BC to the 3rd AD) there is “one probably Tibetan with a strong Nordic admixture, one preponderantly Nordic”; an undated Charchan skull is “predominantly Nordic”, a Lopnor one from the first three centuries AD is “Mongoloid with some Nordic features”, while from the mass cemetery in the same area, datable by approximation to after 200 AD, there is a skull “of a Mongoloid with some Nordic features and another one which is Indoid with Nordic and weak Mongoloid admixture”.
    (Hĺkon Stang, University of Oslo)
    Right, our forefathers brought Nordic blood to the inner Asia.

Hun empire:
    Estonia is a Hun land. OK.

Russians = strangers to Europe who came from central Asia and modern day Mongolia quite recently = a mixture of Scythians, Huns, Mongols and Slavs who have degenerated the blood of Balts and Finnic peoples, the native inhabitants of what is today northwestern Russia.
    And how did it happen that Russians are more genetically European than Balts or Finns?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,097
    Given: 47

0 Not allowed!

Actually Mongolia is a fascinating country. Maybe I should take the train through "The big prison of nations" (although I vowed that the only time I'll visit Russia is with an assaultrifle and air support) to Ulaan Batar to see the people that kneeled the Chinese and Russkies...
    They call it genetic memory...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information