View Poll Results: Which are closer?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Germans

151 71.23%
  • Iberians

61 28.77%
Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: The Irish are closer to Germans or to Iberians?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,473
    Given: 28,939

5 Not allowed!

This is from a study done in 2009. Genetic distance using autosomal dna.

Irish/German - 0.0010
    Irish/Sweden - 0.0020
    Irish/Spain - 0.0037
    Irish/Italian - 0.0048
    Irish/Russians - 0.0055
    Irish/Greek - 0.0067
    Irish/Basque - 0.0086

Spain/Italian - 0.0010
    Spain/German - 0.0015
    Spain/Greek - 0.0035
    Spain/Irish - 0.0037
    Spain/Sweden - 0.0055
    Spain/Basque - 0.0060
    Spain/Russian 0.0079

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...9/?tool=pubmed
    Last edited by Grace O'Malley; 12-18-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 01:02 AM
    Garden of Eden/Hesperia."Spain in that day was the land of the Iberians, the Basques; that is to say, the Atlanteans"- Ignatius Donnelly
    Meta-Ethnicity
    True Greco-Roman. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_Joseph_Garat
    Ethnicity
    Basque/Minoan=Goths/Phoenicians/Trojans/Sumerians / Scythians/Stuarts/Bavarian Kings=Cromagnons
    Ancestry
    Research on Wielbark Culture shows Goths were not nordics https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basques
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Y-DNA
    Real cherokees were racially Basque.Top secret tho http://viewzone.com/solutrean.html
    mtDNA
    Spanish=supplanted Navarro Romance http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
    Taxonomy
    "Navarre shall be the wonder of the world" -Shakespeare.
    Politics
    I. Donnelly:Iberians(Basques) were the original settlers of Italy youtube.com/watch?v=b0osTYLsleE
    Hero
    R1b Celtic Tudors shaped Great Britain & USA http://hal_macgregor.tripod.com/gregor/Chronicles.html
    Religion
    Madrid & the infiltrated vatican are the enemy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL5GonlYW1c&t=632s
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,455
    Given: 813

1 Not allowed!

The French Fierra D'Iharce, published in Paris, around 1825, his book entitled Histoire des cantabres premier ou des colons de toute l'Europe. (history of the Cantabrians (meaning the Basques which are the direct descendents of the old cantabrians and early settlers of all of Europe)). Well, in this book you can read textually the following: "Modern historians derive from Cantabria(Basque country) the root of all Western monarchies(true monarchies not the ones of today), and the origin of the mythology of Egyptians, Phoenicians, Greeks and Romans, and all their gods and heroes"

I am sure grace o' malley will love this.You are right o malley, you certainly are not like us,lol.....

UNESCO

Euskera, Part of Mankind’s Heritage

In what is perhaps the greatest anachronism and most glaring injustice in today’s cultural order, Euzkara or Euskera, the language spoken by the Basque people, has never even been heard of by the majority of the planet’s population, despite the fact that all of them speak in languages that are related, more or less distantly, to this age-old tongue. Or at least, so say the philological studies carried out over the last century, whose conclusions have been categorically confirmed by the results of Molecular Biology analysis.

Phrases such as ‘The Basques are, without a doubt, the most indigenous people in Europe’ or ‘The Basque are the only direct descendents of the Cro-Magnons, and as such, the first modern humans to inhabit Europe’ have regularly appeared in the conclusions of all genetic studies carried out over the last ten years with the aim of reconstructing humanity’s family tree on the basis of DNA analysis. The reliability of these statements is supported by the fact that both those studies focusing on the origin of language and those analysing the origin of geographical names have reached the same conclusion, and by the fact that the greatest density of Palaeolithic archaeological sites discovered in the world are concentrated in the central and eastern part of the Cantabrian Coastline, the traditional homeland of the Basque people. From all this, we can conclude that if the Cro-Magnons are our only known direct ancestors, and the Basques are their closest descendents, then, by inference, the Basque people are the oldest on Earth.

In 1995 the National Geographic published an article which dubbed the Basque people, ‘The first family of Europe’ and at the end of 2002, Scientific American and its affiliates all round the world widely disseminated the findings of both the genetic and philological studies carried out by European scientists confirming the thesis that had first been postulated in 1984 regarding the link between the Cantabrian region and all the inhabitants of Europe. And more recently, in September 2006, scientists from Oxford University concluded that all the inhabitants of the British Isles originate from the basque country.

Given the magnitude of this issue and its importance in the cultural order for all the peoples on this planet, we believe that the time has come for the United Nations, through its cultural body UNESCO, to take matters in hand and, without tying the initiative to the request of any national government, to initiate procedures to formally recognise Euskera or the Basque language as part of Mankind’s Intangible Heritage. Now that the primogeniture of the Basque language over all other languages in the world has been proven, and now that it has therefore been demonstrated that said language constitutes a most remote and valuable part of Mankind’s Cultural Heritage, it is both absurd and unacceptable that the International Community that UNESCO represents continues to be ignorant of this fact, and therefore fails to adopt the measures required to, on the one hand, protect the said language, and, on the other, to promote a wide range of studies and research into the field. Given the relationship that exists between the Basque language and all other languages spoken today in the world, such studies would no doubt give rise to all kinds of interesting discoveries regarding the genesis of the different peoples on our planet and the dawn of mankind’s intellectual journey. Such discoveries would, in turn, vastly enrich the culture of all humanity.

It is absurd that languages such as Latin and Greek continue to be studied in many parts of the world, while Humanity’s true mother tongue remains forgotten. What is the point of disseminating two dead languages such as Latin and Greek when the language from which both derive, i.e. Euskera, unlike its children, not only remains alive, but also retains all its energy and age-old vitality? Similarly, it is utterly deplorable that political interests have been allowed to interfere with the appreciation and valuation of this language, which constitutes a treasure for all mankind and which will, no doubt, cause an enormous amount of general astonishment when the wealth of information it contains regarding the origins of not just western, but universal culture, is eventually made known.

Note:

If you would like to make a decisive contribution to ensuring that the Basque language is declared part of Mankind’s Intangible Heritage, a title denied to date due to both political interests and pure and simple ignorance, add your signature to the list below and help us spread the word by distributing copies of this Manifesto to your friends and family. You have our undying gratitude in the name of science, culture and truth. http://euskararenjatorria.eu/part%20of%20mankinds.htm

Merry Christmas to the true and decent celts out there.
    Last edited by BarcelonaAtlantis; 12-25-2014 at 09:45 AM.

wild gaelic savage
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-19-2016 @ 08:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Germanic hybrid with disproportionate scandinavian phenotype for amount of ancestry
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian-American and Irish.
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, Frisia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Leinster
    Taxonomy
    Borreby-Nordid / Keltik-Nordid
    Politics
    Tribal Anarchist
    Hero
    Avakkum
    Religion
    Christian.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,817
    Given: 867

0 Not allowed!

I'm just gonna leave this here...
    I'm looking for people like me, who are crazy, fun, and not afraid of life. and one day when I find them, we'll escape, we'll break out of the zoo.

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 01:48 PM
    The true West Europe, Core of the Atlantic Facade.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtibero, Old Westerner, Atlantic Facade and 100% pure Iberian.
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Mother Spain, father Spain ect....Until the first amoeba.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Conquistador 100% Pure Iberian
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,607
    Given: 3,171

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BarcelonaAtlantis View Post
    The French Fierra D'Iharce, published in Paris, around 1825, his book entitled Histoire des cantabres premier ou des colons de toute l'Europe. (history of the Cantabrians (meaning the Basques which are the direct descendents of the old cantabrians and early settlers of all of Europe)). Well, in this book you can read textually the following: "Modern historians derive from Cantabria(Basque country) the root of all Western monarchies(true monarchies not the ones of today), and the origin of the mythology of Egyptians, Phoenicians, Greeks and Romans, and all their gods and heroes"
    What kind of joke is this? Cantabrians have Nothing to do with the basques, we are a pure lineage of Conquistadores.

Espada tengo. Lo demás, Dios lo remedie.

In the west almost all Spain had been subjugated, except that part which adjoins the cliffs where the Pyrenees end and is washed by the nearer waters of the ocean. Here two powerful nations, the Cantabrians and the Asturians, lived in freedom from the rule of Rome.")
    — Lucius Anneus Florus , Epitome de T. Livio Bellorum omnium annorum DCC Libri duo Bellum Cantabricum et Asturicum

Ethnicity of the Celts/Iberian. Tribes: Avariginos, Blendi, Concanos, Coniscos, Orgenomescos, Plentusios, Tamáricos and Vadinienses.--->http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...40#post3047240

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,586
    Given: 3,544

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lábaru View Post
    What kind of joke is this? Cantabrians have Nothing to do with the basques, we are a pure lineage of Conquistadores.
    once I was in castrourdiales, cantabria.

and man, I've never seen so many basques brought togheter in the same place, no joking, , au contraire mon amie, everybody there in castrourdiales cantabria seem to have the name 'jokin'.

First I thought they were joking, but nooooooo , it's only that 'Jokin' is a common basque name.

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 01:48 PM
    The true West Europe, Core of the Atlantic Facade.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtibero, Old Westerner, Atlantic Facade and 100% pure Iberian.
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Mother Spain, father Spain ect....Until the first amoeba.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Conquistador 100% Pure Iberian
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,607
    Given: 3,171

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    once I was in castrourdiales, cantabria.

and man, I've never seen so many basques brought togheter in the same place, no joking, , au contraire mon amie, everybody there in castrourdiales cantabria seem to have the name 'jokin'.

First I thought they were joking, but nooooooo , it's only that 'Jokin' is a common basque name.
    Well, we can't blame Basques for visiting Castro Urdiales, they are running away from their women, anyway Castro Urdiales is not an area of original Cantabria land, is a border area where formerly the Cantabrians wore our children to learn to hunt Basques.

Espada tengo. Lo demás, Dios lo remedie.

In the west almost all Spain had been subjugated, except that part which adjoins the cliffs where the Pyrenees end and is washed by the nearer waters of the ocean. Here two powerful nations, the Cantabrians and the Asturians, lived in freedom from the rule of Rome.")
    — Lucius Anneus Florus , Epitome de T. Livio Bellorum omnium annorum DCC Libri duo Bellum Cantabricum et Asturicum

Ethnicity of the Celts/Iberian. Tribes: Avariginos, Blendi, Concanos, Coniscos, Orgenomescos, Plentusios, Tamáricos and Vadinienses.--->http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...40#post3047240

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lábaru View Post
    According BarsalonaAtlantis, Basques are of Cantabrian stock.
    But hey, Basques also are a pure lineage of Conquistadores, just said.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,473
    Given: 28,939

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BarcelonaAtlantis View Post

I am sure grace o' malley will love this.You are right o malley, you certainly are not like us,lol.....

You just love me don't you? I'm 100% Irish and you don't like that. M222 baby and that is one Irish haplotype. Yes I'm not one of you because I'm Irish.

Last Online
    01-28-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White, cis gender shit lord
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Celt-WASP A pariah of the west.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,428
    Given: 28,057

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    You just love me don't you? I'm 100% Irish and you don't like that. M222 baby and that is one Irish haplotype. Yes I'm not one of you because I'm Irish.
    I asked santa claus for a hot irish girl or british girl this christmass. Sadly he did not honor my wish
    ''Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society''- Aristotle

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, Scotland, & Wales
    Country
    Great Britain
    Y-DNA
    I-M223, R-L48
    mtDNA
    H27, V4
    Taxonomy
    Celtic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,213
    Given: 5,756

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I asked santa claus for a hot irish girl or british girl this christmass. Sadly he did not honor my wish
    One moment British and Irish women are the scourge of the earth, the next you love them!

I wish you would make up your mind, it's troubling for us not knowing whether or not we're in your favour

Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread Information