Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: [SPLIT] the thread formerly known as:Would you marry a person of mixed-race ancestry?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 747
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

Default [SPLIT] the thread formerly known as:Would you marry a person of mixed-race ancestry?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawspeaker View Post
    Slavs in general are not for me. There is too much difference in culture, outlook, genetics, language.
    Ok.

They seem to have a lot of Hunnic ancestry but then again also have ties to other Finnic-Ugric groups. Still because of the Hunnic admixture it is not a risk worth taking.
    The Hunnic admixture in Hungarians is quite small and by the way, Hungarians sadly have zero genetic connections with Finno-Ugrics, thus they don't look like Finns(UP survivors).

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post

The Hunnic admixture in Hungarians is quite small and by the way, Hungarians sadly have zero genetic connections with Finno-Ugrics, thus they don't look like Finns(UP survivors).
    What I did notice is that there are similarities in pronunciation. Although the language looks completely different.
    Are todays Hungarians then more related to Slavs ?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawspeaker View Post
    What I did notice is that there are similarities in pronunciation. Although the language looks completely different.
    Are todays Hungarians then more related to Slavs ?
    Genetically, Hungarians are no different then neighboring people. They even have genetical ties with Bulgarians and indeed, Hungarians have Slavic ancestry too.

I'm just wondering how the Hungarian language can belong to the Finno-Ugric language group. Hungarian is completely alien to me.

modern Bulgarians are more closely related to other Balkan populations (Macedonians, Greeks, Romanians, Albanians, Croatians and Hungarians) than to the rest of the Europeans.

Last Online
    11-17-2012 @ 06:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Divine
    Ethnicity
    German
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Master
    Politics
    Drop Dead Phleg
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Brother, these Americans are shopkeeper souls stinking to heaven. Dead for all spiritual life, totally dead. The nightingale is right that it does not come to these wretched existences. To me it is of serious, deeper meaning that America has no nightingale at all. To me it seems to be poetic justice. A Niagara voice is necessary to preach to these crooks that there are higher Gods than those coined in the mints."

(Nikolaus Lenau, 1833)

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
    What would you think or do if by a chance you happen to merry... say... Kate Beckinsale, and years later you find that she was 1/8 Burmese?
    PHWOAR!! I certainly would. Judging by the rep points I have had from majority members here then so would they. It's when the names start looking "dodgy" and the women start commenting upon how they look "dodgy" do the men start to become strict WN do they start ignoring their true head.

Last Online
    10-07-2012 @ 04:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    From the Channel to the Alps
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    Cro-Ho
    Politics
    DDHC 1789
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20

0 Not allowed!

Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhobot View Post
    I would never have guessed at such ancestry, and it's hard to imagine even the most hardcore faggot saying no in the extremely unlikely event he had a chance with her.
    Last edited by Mesrine; 10-05-2009 at 08:56 PM.

Last Online
    05-01-2010 @ 08:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    African
    Ethnicity
    Yoruba
    Ancestry
    Savannah
    Taxonomy
    Congoid
    Politics
    Yoruban supremacy
    Religion
    trolltheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

0 Not allowed!

No racial criteria, just non-Zeropeanness.

Last Online
    08-06-2011 @ 05:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Latvian-German
    Ancestry
    75% Latvian 25% German
    Country
    Latvia
    Taxonomy
    Baltid-Nordic
    Politics
    Nordicism
    Religion
    fatalism is realism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Just because I have some distant Swedish ancestors, doesn't mean that I should mix with Swedes.
    But my German ancestor is not distant , it is my grandfather!! And hello please do understand i dont say that i seek a German man ---- i say that i dont say "Nooo!!" if it happen that the man i want to marry when i am older will be a German. ^_^
    The thread is about mixed-race ancestry and Germanic and Balt are no alien races to each other you know?? European ethnicitys yes but no different races. And i have German blood in my veines from my birth! It is no foreign ethnicity to me. I have living German family members and i am blood related to them over my grandfather!! I tell you it is no abstract ancestry from many hundred years back in the past....

I am Latvian and i feel Latvian but i dont ignore the German part in my ancestry okay?? If i should marry a German man i know that it is nothing total foreign to me because a quarter of my blood is German already.

Germans aren't very close to Latvians, genetically. If there would be more people like you, then there wouldn't be any different European ethnicities in 100 years.
    Hm Germans have a history in Latvia and there are Baltic Germans too. They are friends to me and i like them!! Germans live at the Baltic sea as we Latvians. Germans and Latvians are North Europeans and i dont make relationships with people who are not Northern European or who are Slavs or Finno-Ugric. I am a Nordicist and a German-Latvian couple is not against the ideology from my view. But a Latvian-Italian or a Latvian-French couple would be against it!! That is my opinion and you can have a different okay?? Thank!!

Latvian-German Friendship

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2010 @ 06:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Of course I would go...

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Inese View Post
    But my German ancestor is not distant , it is my grandfather!! And hello please do understand i dont say that i seek a German man ---- i say that i dont say "Nooo!!" if it happen that the man i want to marry when i am older will be a German. ^_^
    The thread is about mixed-race ancestry and Germanic and Balt are no alien races to each other you know?? European ethnicitys yes but no different races. And i have German blood in my veines from my birth! It is no foreign ethnicity to me. I have living German family members and i am blood related to them over my grandfather!! I tell you it is no abstract ancestry from many hundred years back in the past....
    Ok, I actually don't give a crap anymore. Do whatever you want.

I am Latvian and i feel Latvian but i dont ignore the German part in my ancestry okay?? If i should marry a German man i know that it is nothing total foreign to me because a quarter of my blood is German already.
    ok.

Hm Germans have a history in Latvia and there are Baltic Germans too. They are friends to me and i like them!! Germans live at the Baltic sea as we Latvians. Germans and Latvians are North Europeans and i dont make relationships with people who are not Northern European or who are Slavs or Finno-Ugric. I am a Nordicist and a German-Latvian couple is not against the ideology from my view. But a Latvian-Italian or a Latvian-French couple would be against it!! That is my opinion and you can have a different okay?? Thank!!
    Inese, do you hate yourself and Latvians for being Finno-Ugric? By some data, Latvians are more Finno-Ugric then Estonians.

Oh and by the way, Finno-Ugrics are the original UP population of Northern Europe.

Finns resemble the UP Northern Europeans the most.
    Of modern nationalities, Finns are closest to Cro-Magnons in terms of anthropological measurements.
    Finns are also the blondest people of Europe, because of isolation from other non-Finnic European groups.

Inese, by your logic Latvians aren't Northern European, because they are Finnic.

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information