Lately I've been having this strange recurring dream. Me and others, who I don't recognize but regard as being my friends, are on a getaway weekend in a remote mysterious house. The dream starts with me having a conversation with a red haired, geen eyed woman who's not a part of the group of friends I came with to that house. Because the room we're in is dark I can barely distinguish her features, despite all that I can tell that she's very beautiful. I can't quite make what we're talking about but both the woman and the conversation is compelling. As the conversation progresses a feeling of anxiety takes over my whole being. I start realising that there's something wrong about the woman, that there's something demonic about her and that she's not a woman at all. I run out of the room to find my friends, leaving the woman behind. As I enter the living room (which is also dark) where the others are I see the red haired woman sitting naked in a corner, she grabs my hand and tells me in a creepy, whispering voice: "I'm happy with you, don't tell them about me".

I wake up with the hair standing on my whole body.