Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Roma family accuse Amsterdam of 'racism' after being sent to 'scum village'

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    The worst thing: we Europeans are civilised but they manage to bring out the very worst in us. Even today. There is just one kind that I really loathe and that's this.. (looks for a civilised word).. race of miscreants.
    Well, I do not want to generalize based on their race, as we have a forum member here Brucelee, who is a Roma and a good person. But I am just referring to scumbags in general. I recognize this type of behavior, its very common amongst the criminal class in the United States and I've had plenty of experience with it. Honestly, most of the time, the only thing that stops me from dealing with their attempts at manipulation and extortion with violence are the legal consequences that would incur upon me if I did so.

Either way, no one deserves free aid from society as a RIGHT, it is a GIFT, and should be a temporary one in which the individual should be grateful for. It is not a RIGHT. Your individual freedoms are a RIGHT, getting stuff for free is a PREVILEGE.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Well, I do not want to generalize based on their race, as we have a forum member here Brucelee, who is a Roma and a good person. But I am just referring to scumbags in general. I recognize this type of behavior, its very common amongst the criminal class in the United States and I've had plenty of experience with it. Honestly, most of the time, the only thing that stops me from dealing with their attempts at manipulation and extortion with violence are the legal consequences that would incur upon me if I did so.

Either way, no one deserves free aid from society as a RIGHT, it is a GIFT, and should be a temporary one in which the individual should be grateful for. It is not a RIGHT. Your individual freedoms are a RIGHT, getting stuff for free is a PREVILEGE.
    Hmm.. here the welfare state is essentially enshrined within the Constitution but it doesn't cover them. It says:

It shall be the concern of the authorities to secure the means of subsistence of the population and to achieve the distribution of wealth.

Rules concerning entitlement to social security shall be laid down by Act of Parliament.

Dutch nationals resident in the Netherlands who are unable to provide for themselves shall have a right, to be regulated by Act of Parliament, to aid from authorities.

Article 20. Dutch Constitution.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Hmm.. here the welfare state is essentially enshrined within the Constitution but it doesn't cover them. It says:

Article 20. Dutch Constitution.
    One thing I've noticed with my discussions with many Europeans is their strong attachment to powerful welfare states.

That's the primary reason why I feel Europe will be losing its economic potency in the future as a global power, it will be the US and China that will be dominant, where citizens by and large understand they need to work hard to gain benefits in life rather than expect these as "rights".

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    One thing I've noticed with my discussions with many Europeans is their strong attachment to powerful welfare states.

That's the primary reason why I feel Europe will be losing its economic potency in the future as a global power, it will be the US and China that will be dominant, where citizens by and large understand they need to work hard to gain benefits in life rather than expect these as "rights".
    I disagree. Besides: I always feel that free trade is a bad idea and we shouldn't compete with countries that don't honour the rights of their population. In fact: we should then boost our own industry by blocking their products. And this is where the European Union comes in. The reason for the attachment to the welfare state is actually very nationalistic because from a European point of view: our countries are like a big family, national communities and you don't let your auntie starve, right ?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information