Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: No Relationship, No Problem?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

1 Not allowed!

better forever single than with the wrong person. I do like a few people now but it's a secret it is up to the person who first replies to my fanmail

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,401
    Given: 12,878

4 Not allowed!

For me no not really it definitely has not been for me. I feel pretty empty and lacking fulfillment and with all the other fucking stupid shit going on in my life it would at least bring a smile to my face on a regular basis. And unfortunately being single as a woman automatically relegates you to having lower social status than those who are married or in a relationship, especially once you are in your mid-20's and older and I've even been excluded from events because of it and I've had my married friends I was loyal to just ghost me and not want me around anymore, and people assume I'm immature and behind because of it ughhhh but this is absolute BS because some of the people who think that are just fucking immature insecure loser pricks for thinking that, even though I always work hard and do everything in my power to be responsible and act like an adult. I've found that people also hold me to a higher standard because I'm not married or in a relationship which I don't like. But honestly yeah I will say being single does give you a lot of freedom and times to do your own thing and discover yourself without worrying about someone else's needs or commitment or anything like that, and I would say it helps you be self-motivated a little, and discover yourself, but it really is not all rainbows and sunshine. I honestly think being single does have some benefits for me currently, but I don't think It's a path I should continue down forever.

And sure if you want to dispute something I said or comment or say something mean about me go ahead, I don't FUCKING care and I'm ready to take it I won't cry, I'm not weak!

I am not trying to sound like a victim though because in reality despite my thoughts here I do not obsess about it in real life and I still go forward everyday and focus on what matters. But I find it helps me a lot to get my steam out on here on things like this honestly because It's very hard to in real life. And I could be wrong about what I said, it is just my opinion. I'd say being single and being in a relationship both have their own evils.

I will say though that I think being with a very bad and draining person can be much worse than being single.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 05:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    G-BY205667
    mtDNA
    K1a12a4a
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid
    Politics
    🤡
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,027
    Given: 5,557

1 Not allowed!

I spend far too long being single. it was fun for a while, now I am bored of it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information