Chief Keef
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 684
    Given: 1,342

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Apis View Post
    Trust me, we all do the same when we hear Albanians mention the word Illyria.

1. The Illyrian language was centum (as shown by the Messapian fragments), but the Albanians language is satem.
    2. Modern Greeks can understand ancient Greek (at least partially). Italians can understand Latin. Albanians cannot understand a single word of Illyrian.
    3. There is no evidence of any ancient Greek influence in the Albanian language. This suggests they never made contact which would be impossible considering their geographical location.
    At least half of the words of Illyrian were similar to Albanian. I know some examples but I do not feel like looking for them right now.

Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 03:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Glory Boy and Ukrainian
    Ethnicity
    93.75% White European, 6.25% Serbian
    Ancestry
    Shoshi (Dukagjin)
    Country
    Albania
    Politics
    Independence for the Caucasus
    Hero
    Chief Keef
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 684
    Given: 1,342

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-14-2017 @ 04:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Kosovan-Albanian
    Ancestry
    Kosovo
    Country
    Kosovo
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 404
    Given: 900

0 Not allowed!

1. The Illyrian language was centum (as shown by the Messapian fragments), but the Albanians language is satem.
    2. Modern Greeks can understand ancient Greek (at least partially). Italians can understand Latin. Albanians cannot understand a single word of Illyrian.
    3. There is no evidence of any ancient Greek influence in the Albanian language. This suggests they never made contact which would be impossible considering their geographical location.
    Illyrian is actually NIETHER centum or Satem, like Hittite language it doesn't belong to either, and yes Albanians are illyrian, sorry to hurt your poor feelings.
    Originally posted by CrystalMaiden
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMaiden View Post
    The infidel filth can't see the obvious superiority of the Illyro-Gothic Islamic race...
    Stefan_Dusan on Muslim Bulgarians how they are Albanian lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan_Dusan View Post
    They were never pro-Serbs, they are Muslims
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan_Dusan View Post
    1)Serbians regard them as Albanians
    2)They have Albanian names and try to be Albanians, and many of them have already become this

Banned
    Last Online
    01-22-2015 @ 01:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Started as Pelasgian
    Ethnicity
    Alb
    Ancestry
    Epirus
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Hero
    Un
    Religion
    Staying loyal to my Lord
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,210
    Given: 914

3 Not allowed!

First of all tell me what the f. you know about Albanian language, what that the hell do your ass know about Modern Greek and Ancient Greek? Why don't you get the f our of here if ur such a big idiot?

Ignorance seems to be in serb's people blood. First af all you have no idea about anceint greek. Ask me for both of them.
    This is my 5year studing Ancient Greek at school you idiot and even thought i speak Moden Greek perfectly i could not understand a single word. Go and ask a greek if im wrong and don't post your bullshits here.

As about Illyrian language don't talk, better go open any book that talks about serb immigrantion from Iran-Siberia...etc then talking about European People. If you think that you and other serbos can change my history you are dumper than your ass. Even the name of illyrians ''ILIR'' can be translated in Albanian, even a 5year old kid that understand Modern Albanian can translate it to you. Plus that that name is one of the most usual Albanian names (ex. Ilirjana, Ilir, Ilirjana) and there are only 60 illyrian words that are found you idiot. All of these words are Albanian, (ex. Thika=Sika)
    and one of the biggest poofs that Kosovo was always Albanian is that kosovo was always known as DARDANIA and that Albanian word. Find me only just one illyrian word that can't be explained in Albanian.

Here there are some famous guyz(non-albanians) who said some things about my language, just take a look and eat some cookies while reading em'.

August Scheicher: “The Albanian language is the Ancient Pelasgian”; Note. Pelasgians<Illyrians<Albanians

Dimitar Canko: “The Albanian language is the daughter of Pelasgian and Illyrian”.

Edward Shnejder: "The Albanian language is" the most clean sound and most faithful Pelasgic language ";

Gotffried Leibniz: German linguist - In v.1695 investigated the Albanian language called basic language of the continent;

Lejbniht: "The Albanian language was the language of the continent basic, old Illyrian language";

Ilija Strazhevski: "The Albanian language is the oldest in the Balkans";

Man - known English scholar: "The Albanian language is derived from that of Japheth (son of Noah)."

Mihail Eminescu: "The Albanian language is the most flexible language in the world".

Marin Sorescu - Romanian scientist: "The Albanian language is living proof of the ancient European civilization."

Reinhold - German Researcher: "The Albanian language was the language of the Greek fleet."

Schneider: "Pelasgians are a native breed, earlier than the Quaternary period ... preserve their language in a way almost intact, there would be none other than Albanian language today";

George Fred Williams: "The Albanian language is the native language of Alexander the Great ...".

Albanian language is a beautiful language, one of the 2 unique european llanguages, it has more letters than any other lnaguage in europe 36(while greek langauge has only24) and even Hitler loved albanian languge and becouse of our language Albanians can spell every single word that humans use, and people like serbs can't. Albanians can learn 2time faster foreign language than other people, this is what Nazi Scientist said.

Your language is ugly, and sound really wild in the other hand Albanian language has more vowels in the words and sounds soft.

Now go die bitch.

BYE!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information