• It's just another positive step for European preservation

41 32.80%
  • Evil

6 4.80%
  • Ok, but they all think exactly(exactly) the same things

13 10.40%
  • Very detrimental to European preservation because they turn people off

24 19.20%
  • Detrimental to European presentation because it will cause a backlash like the nazis did

20 16.00%
  • Are they against disabled people to?

7 5.60%
  • The right wing equivilent of the gay scene

26 20.80%
  • It's inconsequencial fringe mentality

20 16.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081

Thread: White Nationalism?!

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2013 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Agreed

I treat an Irish attack on Belfast just as I would treat an Irish attack on London

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-03-2020 @ 06:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Taxonomy
    Tronder, KN, NW
    Politics
    N/A
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 688
    Given: 44

0 Not allowed!

In my view White Nationalism is characterized by two things, its most salient feature would be how USA-centric it is, and secondly how vague it is. The definition differs from person to person, sometimes even incorporating concepts which can be contradictory in spirit.
    In my experience it's chiefly just a jumble of feel-good racial pride for internet tough guys; An emotional response to the growing bigotry towards whites in the new world.

God the bless the movements within the diaspora, but you'll need something more organized and ulterior than this, something of the same vein as Europe's new right.

MQ-1 warrior drone
    Last Online
    03-25-2017 @ 02:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    germanic
    Ethnicity
    svenska och finska
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

There is to much discrimitation against white race. I am proud o f my race.
    White race it is the superiour because of great accomplishment to civilisation.

Fighting Communism Since 1968 Ulex's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-20-2014 @ 08:24 PM
    On your hard drive, in temporary internet files
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordish
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Taxonomy
    Nordid
    Politics
    Rightwing radical
    Religion
    Ancestry
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36

0 Not allowed!

You can't blame the Americans for inventing this concept. In fact this is the only choice they got, because they are not a people and have no culture of their own, which are the main ingredients in the European, nation bound nationalism.

They were close to invent an unique American culture in the South that in many ways could be compared to those of the European aristocracies, but as we know, the North smashed it to pieces. Now the American nationalists are left with a racial bound White" nationalism, which is just as hard for them to define as it is to define "whiteness" in biological terms.

One thing that strikes me, when I read the profiles of the American members of this forum, is that none of them has chosen "American" as their ethnicity. They all have long listings of European cultures that were the cultures of their ancestors, and that's it.

No wonder why the Americans are not able to evolve a culture of their own...

It's not that I dislike White Nationalism, just as I wouldn't dislike a disabled person because he sits in a wheel chair; he has no other choice. But the concept should not be tried incorporated into European metapolitics. They are much better off without it, because it allows them to focus more on nation and culture than on race (not that I claim race has nothing to do with it). It is a blessing and a strenght that they should never give up voluntarily.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-16-2013 @ 08:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic?
    Ethnicity
    British
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Germany,France.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Norfolk Island
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid with maybe a bit of Brunn(for extra robustness)
    Politics
    blah
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

"White Nationalism" is not wrong because it doesn't account for the inaccuracy of the term "white". It's wrong because it adheres to certain neo-nazi and right wing ideals which are evil.

Political Correctness is bad and people should be educated on it. We should be educated that HIV is brought into the country by foreigners and propagated by gays. We should be educated about the Jewish problem. This does not mean we should hate or incarcerate Jews or gays but be aware of the dangers of modern society.

Similarly we should be educated that it will not always be in vogue to be of mixed heritage.

And we should definitely be made aware of the lowering of living standards bought about by mass immigration.

The problem is not that we are tolerant, but that we are not aware.

Last Online
    04-06-2023 @ 09:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swenglish
    Ancestry
    Ostergotland Sweden, Lombardy Italy, Norfolk England
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Washington
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,908
    Given: 535

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulex View Post
    One thing that strikes me, when I read the profiles of the American members of this forum, is that none of them has chosen "American" as their ethnicity.
    Hypocrisy, how can we? when we do we have elitist like you "Hurr durr, American is not an ethnicity, you have no identity" much like you've done in most of your post albeit in a different way.

No wonder why the Americans are not able to evolve a culture of their own...
    Every country has a culture of its own, and if you disagree with that, then you really don't know what culture means.

Unless you think having a culture = Spartans, Vikings, Castles and shit.

Ofcourse we wouldn't have that, common sense. Our nation began only a short time before what would be the Industrial Revolution came along, and everyone pushed for modernism. We embraced modernity easier than others (helped us to become as successful as well) because this nation did not ever experience anything else, making it easy to abandon old ways & become as progressive as we did.

Secondly, i don't know what sort of Americans you met online, but they are a minority. The average American is not a white nationalist, and we'll argue you down that ethnic minorities are just as much apart of this country. Don't think so? go on another forum (outside of boards with similar themes as this one) and try talking about "European American Elitism" to Americans and see how they respond to you. Whites & all.
    Send me dms asking me to classify you, i'll have Barbarianna of Barbaria here put a few holes in you. Then I'll take this guitar and smash it over your head.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2013 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Superior American View Post
    Secondly, i don't know what sort of Americans you met online, but they are a minority. The average American is not a white nationalist, and we'll argue you down that ethnic minorities are just as much apart of this country. Don't think so? go on another forum (outside of boards with similar themes as this one) and try talking about "European American Elitism" to Americans and see how they respond to you. Whites & all.
    I think it's universally agreed by everyone with an IQ above 70 that civic nationalism is the most illogical, retarded concept ever thought up.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Stefan; "meta-ethnicity" is a spook and I don't mean the slur.
    Ethnicity
    Stefan; "ethnicity" is a spook and I don't mean the slur.
    Ancestry
    Britain, Germany, Iberia, France, West Africa, Carribean natives, etc, etc.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U4b1b
    Taxonomy
    Pseudoscience
    Politics
    Individualist Anarchist - influenced by Tucker/Stirner/Proudhon/Warren
    Religion
    Agnostic athiest
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

because they are not a people and have no culture of their own, which are the main ingredients in the European, nation bound nationalism.
    This is somewhat inaccurate. Yes, we aren't a nation-state, but that doesn't mean there are no nations in the United States. It also certainly doesn't mean we don't have any unique cultures. It is quite clear that the United States is very different from Europe, culturally, and has unique qualities that - despite originating in Europe - have diversified in the United States, and furthermore there are unique features which come from our political status that influence our cultural heritage, in example guns: and their role in American society. I truly want Europeans to come and visit the United States (not just the cities, but also Middle America) and then tell us we have no culture.

I can even describe one cultural trait Americans have, regardless of their ethnic origin - individualism.

General cultural boundaries of North America.

This is another interpretation.

his 1989 book, Albion's Seed (ISBN 0195069056), David Hackett Fischer makes a strong case for the theory that the United States is made up today of four distinct regional cultures. The book's focus is on the folkways of four groups of settlers from the British Isles that emigrated from distinct regions of Britain and Ireland to the British American colonies during the 17th and 18th centuries. Fischer's thesis is that the culture and folkways of each of these groups persisted, albeit with some modification over time, providing the basis for the four modern regional cultures of the United States.
    According to Fischer, the foundation of American culture was formed from four mass migrations from four different regions of the British Isles by four distinct socio-religious groups. New England's earliest settlement period occurred between 1629 and 1640 when Puritans, mostly from East Anglia in England, settled there, forming the New England regional culture. The next mass migration was of southern English cavaliers and their Irish and Scottish domestic servants to the Chesapeake Bay region between 1640 and 1675. This facilitated the development of the Southern American culture.
    Then (between 1675 and 1725), thousands of Irish, English and German Quakers, led by William Penn, settled in the Delaware Valley. This settlement resulted in the formation of what is today considered the "General American" culture, although, according to Fischer, it is really just a regional American culture, even if it does today encompass most of the U.S. from the mid-Atlantic states to the Pacific Coast. Finally, Irish, Scottish and English settlers from the borderlands of Britain and Ireland migrated to Appalachia between 1717 and 1775. They formed the regional culture of the Upland South, which has since spread west to such areas as West Texas and parts of the U.S. Southwest.
    Fischer suggests that the U.S. today is not a country with one General American culture and three or more regional sub-cultures. He asserts that the country is composed of just regional cultures, and that understanding that helps one to understand many things about modern American life. Fischer also makes the point that the development of these regional cultures derived not only from where exactly the settlers first came, but when they came. Fischer asserts that during different periods to time, a population of people will have very distinct beliefs, fears, hopes and prejudices, and that various groups of settlers brought these feelings to the New World where they more or less froze in time in America, even if they eventually changed in their place of origin.
    Last edited by Stefan; 12-27-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081

Thread Information