I hate politics
    Religion
    East-Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

Default Nikola Tesla is a famous Serbian and a scientist 22 century

Today, the name of Nikola Tesla exclaims loudly, with much respect, which this man deserves. Numerous associations, student and engineering organizations keep the memory of this great world of science. About him were written many books, narrated and possible and impossible theory, but only one truth. Nikola Tesla was a great scientist, a man without whose inventions difficult to be able to live as we do - with plenty of comfort and freedom provided to us by electricity. Our duty is, in gratitude, not to let his name be forgotten.Tesla was born to Serbian family in the former Croatian Military Frontier, in Smiljan near Gospic, which was then part of the Austrian Empire.His name was given by the paternal grandfather. He began his schooling in his hometown, where he spent most careless years of his life.
    After a tragic accident in which the Tesla family killed the first-born son, Dan, the family moved to Gospic where young Nicholas continued his education. School in Gospic, and later at the Higher Real Gymnasium in Karlovac, he is tormented by the fact that he would have to continue the family tradition and become a priest. This fact has haunted him since he was genuinely interested in natural sciences. After completing high school in Karlovac, on vacation, having to Gospic young Tesla fell ill with cholera. At the time of this terrible disease was taking many lives.

"In a moment close to death that they thought it was my last, my father rushed into my room. I still remember his pale face as he tried to cheer me up, with a faltering voice. I said:

Maybe I could recover if you let me study engineering.
    You will go to the best engineering school in the world, he said solemnly, and I knew he meant it. "Year in 1879. Nikola Tesla got his first job, he started working as an assistant engineer in Maribor. In the same year his father died, and to fulfill his father's wish to finish college in 1880. Tesla enrolled in a school in Prague. Several years that followed, represented a significant period in the career of Nikola Tesla. After working in Budapest at the Central Telephone Office, the invention of the rotating magnetic field (February 1882).. That same year, at the recommendation of his superiors, he got a job in Paris with Continental Edison Company. He spent two years with various and very responsible jobs and that his abilities could not pass unnoticed is recommended to Edison himself. Edison at the time was the most important figure in America, the hero of electricity is celebrated by the entire nation. He Tesla in 1884. was given a job in his lab in New York, but their collaboration did not last long.Dissatisfied attitude towards his work superiors, Nikola Tesla was already next in 1885. left Edison and with the help of some investors founded the "Tesla Arc Light Co.". Initially, the obligations towards investors, he had to work in the field of carbon arc lights, but after that he started realizing their projects on polyphase alternating current. After the lecture, "The new system of motors and transformers AC '16 May in 1888. which was held at the American Institute of Electrical Engineers (AIEE), Tesla received an offer from a company Westinghouse (Westinghouse) for the purchase of patents on alternating current.

Years in which Tesla to Westinghouse's engineers worked on the practical application of his invention. Thirtieth of July in 1891. Nikola Tesla was an American citizen.A good deal in 1892. Tesla spent in Europe. Through numerous lectures he promoted his ideas. His lecture "Experiments with alternate currents of high voltage, high-frequency" held in England at the Institute of Electrical Engineers and the Royal institute. Repeated the same lecture in Paris at the International Society of Electrical Engineers and the French Society of Physics. Today is the only time in my life to visit Belgrade where he stayed for three days. That same year, in 1882. Tesla remained without the other parent. His mother died, and the loss of him greatly decreased.

After returning to America, a new fight. Proponents of the use, and also the opponents of the use of alternating current, violently attacked criticizing and warning of the dangers of its use brings. Triumph in the conflict known as the "War of Currents", as in 1893. took those who had a little more vision with you. World Exposition in Chicago that year was lit with AC power.Represents a great mystery Tesla's research in this field. Although he spent almost a year in Colorado Springs (1899-1900), and a detailed journal of his research, a wider use of wireless power transmission to date has occurred. Tesla intended to use the upper layers of Earth to make energy from one side to the other side of the world. Let your discoveries described in his essay "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy," which caused great interest in science and business.Probably intrigued essay JP Morgan (John Pierpont Morgan 1837-1913), at that time one of the richest men in America, offered financial support Tesla. Collaboration has been on the "World Radio System," which Tesla conducted in his laboratory on Long Island. But a year later in 1901. Morgan stopped finances. The reason for the termination of the collaboration was the successful transatlantic radio message sent, carried out by Marconi (Guglielmo Marconi 1874-1937). Tesla Morgan then admitted that he was so little he could do a long time ago, but that was not the goal of his research. Morgan was angry about this, as he saw it, concealment, and he never worked with Tesla.Statements such as "How to signal to Mars" and "The Breaking tornado" did not contribute to his reputation. Then they are more a result of imagination but possible scientific achievements. Tesla has somehow survived with the help of friends and a modest pension he reluctantly accepted by the Yugoslav government. His health deteriorated significantly after the death of his friend Robert Underwood Johnson (Robert Underwood Johnson) and Richmond Pearson Hobson (Richmond Pearson Hobson) in 1937. That year, he also had a car accident - hit by a taxi while crossing the street.

Almost alone, without family, and only in the company of his nephew Sava Kosanovića (son of Marica Kosanović) and a couple of friends, Tesla rarely appeared in public in the latter years of his life. The exception was the visit of King Peter II Karađorđevića who came to meet with Tesla in his apartment in June in 1942.Year in 1943. the fifth of January, Tesla called American Secretary of Defense. In a brief conversation, the great a scientist the American military offered the secret of his super weapon. The officer did not realize who it was and probably thinking it was a prankster or a lunatic, he promised to call back later.

In the eighty-seventh year at The New Yorker 7 January in 1943. The stopped beating heart of this noble scientist. The Cathedral of St.. John the Divine 12 January gathered two thousand people among whom a large number of inventors, Nobel Prize winners, world-renowned names in the field of electrical engineering, Yugoslav diplomat.Two days earlier, the New York City Mayor Fiorello La Guardia (Fiorello LaGuardia) delivered a eulogy to the New York radio broadcast live.
    Tesla ... he was a great humanist-pure scientific genius - a poet in science ... He has done outstanding, amazing, wonderful things during his life. He did it simply to serve the human kind for their services is not ask anything.
    Money - he did not care.
    Honor - who is the person who can honor another.
    That was his attitude.
    Gratitude - he did not expect or ask for ...
    A significant part of Tesla lives in his achievement, which is huge almost impossible to calculate-which is an integral part of our lives and part of our civilization, our everyday life, our current effort ...

Last Online
    10-21-2021 @ 07:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Terrarian
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,304
    Given: 2,746

0 Not allowed!

Tesla was Croatian.

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 11:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Histri Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid
    Politics
    Partia Demokratike Shqiptare
    Religion
    Dualism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 104

0 Not allowed!

He was ethnic Vlach, who if he was Catholic would be Croat, but based on religion Serbs take him.
    Anyway, he was American.

Last Online
    04-06-2023 @ 09:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swenglish
    Ancestry
    Ostergotland Sweden, Lombardy Italy, Norfolk England
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Washington
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,908
    Given: 535

0 Not allowed!

Tesla was about as American as the Nazi & Soviet scientist the US kidnapped, bribed, blackmailed, slapped citizenship on and used for their intellect. Like him they also were raised in Europe, educated by European schools, far before they came to America. If thats the way the system works then its a huge double standard. Because the other minorities in the US get treated very differently as if they aren't "real" Americans.
    Send me dms asking me to classify you, i'll have Barbarianna of Barbaria here put a few holes in you. Then I'll take this guitar and smash it over your head.

Last Online
    11-17-2022 @ 01:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Vasojević clan
    Country
    Montenegro
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Norid
    Politics
    Pan-Slavicism
    Hero
    dralos
    Religion
    Holly Cow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 757
    Given: 335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
    He was ethnic Vlach, who if he was Catholic would be Croat, but based on religion Serbs take him.
    Anyway, he was American.
    “There is something within me that might be illusion as
    it is often case with young delighted people, but if I would be
    fortunate to achieve some of my ideals, it would be on the behalf of the
    whole of humanity. If those hopes would become fulfilled, the most
    exiting thought would be that it is a deed of a Serb.” - Nikola Tesla
    "Ne zanesi se za velike pobjede, koje s' prosutom krvlju zemlje i gradove obaraju, no se zanesi i za male pobjede, tek koje božanski dišu i mirišu!"
    Vojvoda Marko Miljanov Popović

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 11:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Histri Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid
    Politics
    Partia Demokratike Shqiptare
    Religion
    Dualism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 104

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vukodav View Post
    “There is something within me that might be illusion as
    it is often case with young delighted people, but if I would be
    fortunate to achieve some of my ideals, it would be on the behalf of the
    whole of humanity. If those hopes would become fulfilled, the most
    exiting thought would be that it is a deed of a Serb.” - Nikola Tesla
    I'm joking.
    He was a Serb.

Last Online
    10-08-2013 @ 12:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbia
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Republika Srpska
    Politics
    I hate politics
    Religion
    East-Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Furnace View Post
    Tesla was Croatian.
    GHhahahaha dont lie,,his father and mother was Serbian and his fatjer was serbian priest!!!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbia
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Republika Srpska
    Politics
    I hate politics
    Religion
    East-Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallan View Post
    Tesla was about as American as the Nazi & Soviet scientist the US kidnapped, bribed, blackmailed, slapped citizenship on and used for their intellect. Like him they also were raised in Europe, educated by European schools, far before they came to America. If thats the way the system works then its a huge double standard. Because the other minorities in the US get treated very differently as if they aren't "real" Americans.
    YES COUSE MOST NAZI COUNTRY IS USA!!aRE YOU HAVE A BREIN OR WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbia
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Republika Srpska
    Politics
    I hate politics
    Religion
    East-Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Anyway, he was American.
    hHAHAHA AND YOU ARE POTURICA HAAHAH OMG

Last Online
    11-17-2022 @ 01:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Vasojević clan
    Country
    Montenegro
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Norid
    Politics
    Pan-Slavicism
    Hero
    dralos
    Religion
    Holly Cow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 757
    Given: 335

0 Not allowed!

I'm joking.
    He was a Serb.
    just posting my favourite quote I have it printed and hanged on the wall of my bedroom to motivate me
    "Ne zanesi se za velike pobjede, koje s' prosutom krvlju zemlje i gradove obaraju, no se zanesi i za male pobjede, tek koje božanski dišu i mirišu!"
    Vojvoda Marko Miljanov Popović

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information