Page 120 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1362

Thread: Post all the crazy, weird and absurd statements other members have made

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther View Post
    In the United States, Blacks and Hispanics commit the highest levels of violent crime.

Of course, but read what I wrote before. People living in conditions of extreme poverty are more prone to violence and criminality. Most of the poors in the US are black or latino.

That's why I would have more trust in the son of an African diplomat studying at an Ivy League school (unless he's mentally ill, obviously) than in a white unemployed and alcoholic peckerwood living in a trailer park.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Μελκι View Post

Ooh, only because Carthaginians got defeated by the superior Roman legions (the most powerful army of the Ancient World with the iranic Parthians), their civilization should be considered inferior to ALL the European ones?

Come on, Carthaginians would have crushed your undernourished blonde Vikings with the little finger...
    Whatever fgt. I don't care about "Muh arab massah civilization defeted ur lil yuroppeeen one!!".
    I've never been the one to argue for the inferiority of anyone really, but tell me this. Where are all the austroloid/ negroid great civilizations, persons of note(like scientists, inventors and so on) etc.?
    Sure you'll find the odd exception, but why would I believe that SSA and austroloids intermingling with us is a good thing??? Give me some good reasons because there are none... At all.... I'm not the "muh people" kind, anyway. I never took exceptional pride in anything other than my family's and my own achievements. However racial/ ethnic pride to some extent is healthy. Either way the example you gave is extremely ignorant as mongolians conquered a lot of European peoples just by vastly outnumbering them or striking at the right time. The same goes for Turks. If you really want to look at who has achieved more and who has not you should rather look at what kind of ruling system a people produce. How many (per capita) scientists, inventors and significant persons that have plenty of brain power a people produce. Europeans share around 35-50% racial components with caucasoid arabs like the Lebanese, I never said they were inferior, in fact I don't care. They are mostly muslim, have a foreign culture and are a foreign people so how about I don't really want to intermingle with them yah? Is that a problem? I just want to leave them be where they are, not harm them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    Whatever fgt. I don't care about "Muh arab massah civilization defeted ur lil yuroppeeen one!!".
    I've never been the one to argue for the inferiority of anyone really, but tell me this. Where are all the austroloid/ negroid great civilizations, persons of note(like scientists, inventors and so on) etc.?
    Sure you'll find the odd exception, but why would I believe that SSA and austroloids intermingling with us is a good thing??? Give me some good reasons because there are none... At all.... I'm not the "muh people" kind, anyway. I never took exceptional pride in anything other than my family's and my own achievements. However racial/ ethnic pride to some extent is healthy. Either way the example you gave is extremely ignorant as mongolians conquered a lot of European peoples just by vastly outnumbering them or striking at the right time. The same goes for Turks. If you really want to look at who has achieved more and who has not you should rather look at what kind of ruling system a people produce. How many (per capita) scientists, inventors and significant persons that have plenty of brain power a people produce. Europeans share around 35-50% racial components with caucasoid arabs like the Lebanese, I never said they were inferior, in fact I don't care. They are mostly muslim, have a foreign culture and are a foreign people so how about I don't really want to intermingle with them yah? Is that a problem? I just want to leave them be where they are, not harm them.
    I stopped reading at "fgt", then you lost all credibility. Etain is right about you: You're only 19-years old, most of your life is still to come, and behaving like an obnoxious know-it-all is not the best start. Your parents, your teachers at school should have taught you humility.

I don't care about your "Caucasoid", "Australoid" or other obsolete racial terms you learned in 19th-century science books.
    The civilization rose in the Fertile Crescent, in the Nile Valley, and Europe is the offspring of the MENA world.

Aboriginals in Australia were not so lucky. They inherited a land that was mostly dry and sterile, and infested with venomous creepy crawlies. Still, they managed to build a rich and diversified cosmology (the "Dreamtime") praised by ethnologists for its complexity.

Austronesians left their native island of Taiwan and became experts at navigation. In small sea-faring canoes, they were able to read the stars as if they were an open book and travel as far away as Madagascar, Hawaii, New Zealand. Vikings were amateurs compared to them.

As for the African civilizations, better read that thread, made by crazyladybutterfly. They were not worse than Dacians or Scandinavians.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...-civilizations

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

2 Not allowed!

Can a mod/admin/whatever remove all the inane bickering from here?

Too much offtopic in the past few pages.We could have an offtopic thread like for the "members pictures thread" so they can continue discussing.

This thread is supposed to be funny.
    Last edited by Antimage; 03-21-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I have noticed that, in Latin American countries with bicameral parliaments, senators tend to look whiter than deputies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grab the Gauge View Post
    Everybody on Reddit should be FUCKING KILLED.
    Seriously. A bunch of idiots posting shitty one liners, unfunny jokes, and pictures of animals? What's not to hate? That site is such a huge waste of... Everything. If the government had asked for my opinion when building the electric grid I would have told them to make a switch that enables them to bypass transformers and direct massive amounts of high voltage electricity in to people's houses, creating an indoor "lightning show" that would be capable of killing anyone inside. That swich could be used to exterminate Reddit users just when they think they're about to get their next 15 minutes of fame for their retarded one-liner.

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

1 Not allowed!

I stopped reading at "fgt", then you lost all credibility. Etain is right about you: You're only 19-years old, most of your life is still to come, and behaving like an obnoxious know-it-all is not the best start. Your parents, your teachers at school should have taught you humility.

I don't care about your "Caucasoid", "Australoid" or other obsolete racial terms you learned in 19th-century science books.
    The civilization rose in the Fertile Crescent, in the Nile Valley, and Europe is the offspring of the MENA world.

Aboriginals in Australia were not so lucky. They inherited a land that was mostly dry and sterile, and infested with venomous creepy crawlies. Still, they managed to build a rich and diversified cosmology (the "Dreamtime") praised by ethnologists for its complexity.

Austronesians left their native island of Taiwan and became experts at navigation. In small sea-faring canoes, they were able to read the stars as if they were an open book and travel as far away as Madagascar, Hawaii, New Zealand. Vikings were amateurs compared to them.

As for the African civilizations, better read that thread, made by crazyladybutterfly. They were not worse than Dacians or Scandinavians.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...-civilizations
    ..and why should anybody take YOU seriously?

I'm not talking about your ideas on race but you still support Muslim population replacement, which I can prove with even liberal sources is happening. The two are not the same..you don't have to be Muslim-loving just because you are not a racist..you support Sharia law in Europe by proxy. You should not call yourself a Leftist.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch-chan View Post
    ..and why should anybody take YOU seriously?

I'm not talking about your ideas on race but you still support Muslim population replacement, which I can prove with even liberal sources is happening. The two are not the same..you don't have to be Muslim-loving just because you are not a racist..you support Sharia law in Europe by proxy. You should not call yourself a Leftist.
    ???

I never wrote I support Sharia law, may it be in Europe or anywhere else in the world. We have strong constitutional and democratic principles in Europe, and if immigrants and war refugees are welcome, they still have to obey our laws, values and rules. This is just a questiçn of common sense.

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

0 Not allowed!

???

I never wrote I support Sharia law, may it be in Europe or anywhere else in the world. We have strong constitutional and democratic principles in Europe, and if immigrants and war refugees are welcome, they still have to obey our laws, values and rules. This is just a questiçn of common sense.
    What makes you think they will obey?

Once they have the numbers they can instate their own government.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppean snek View Post
    What makes you think they will obey?

Once they have the numbers they can instate their own government.
    1/ immigrants are minorities in their host countries
    2/ contrary to what you think, only a very small part of them are extremists. Turn your computer off, travel to Europe and see yourself.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Boris Johnson is an incompetent fool (thread title)
    There, I said it. I just wanted to get it off my chest
    GtG reply:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grab the Gauge View Post
    He is a competant man; -- no, a God -- who is going to invade Russia, break Putin's ass with a plunger, and establish Western liberal democracy as the final form of government throughout the world, thus securing Coca-Cola's hegemony as the world's dominant beverage.

Page 120 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast

Thread Information