Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anger at Albania's European Union plan as millions closer to getting right to work in UK

Banned
    Last Online
    12-11-2014 @ 07:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Cosmopolitan
    Ancestry
    Humans, chimps
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Classical liberalism, republicanism, Western hegemony, new world order
    Hero
    N. Machiavelli, F. A. von Hayek, H. Kissinger
    Religion
    Christian, me and my other self are still divided over this
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,412
    Given: 1,141

6 Not allowed!

baluarte is so easy to get caught in media hype.

MILLIONS OF ALBANIANS WHAT THE HELL - THERE ARE LIKE 70 MILLION OF THEM AND AT LEAST 10 MILLION ARE ON THEIR WAY TO LONDON, ARRIVING TOMORROW. BRACE YOURSELVES THE APOCALYPSE HAS COME.

geniuses: albania has 2,8 million inhabitants, and how many do you think will go to western europe? 100 000?
    thats millions for somebody

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Skipetar
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 1,359

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
    This is good news. Hopefully Macedonian-Albanians get Albanian citizenship and set off to EU countries
    Ha you wish...

Chieftain

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Verchar View Post
    baluarte is so easy to get caught in media hype.

MILLIONS OF ALBANIANS WHAT THE HELL - THERE ARE LIKE 70 MILLION OF THEM AND AT LEAST 10 MILLION ARE ON THEIR WAY TO LONDON, ARRIVING TOMORROW. BRACE YOURSELVES THE APOCALYPSE HAS COME.

geniuses: albania has 2,8 million inhabitants, and how many do you think will go to western europe? 100 000?
    thats millions for somebody
    Indeed, and the population of Albania is growing older lately(2011 based census), it changed from average 27 year old to 31 year old, and the population went down for the first time since 1991, meaning that there has been an actual decreasing from the last 2001 census.

Based on the offical website of the EU, the sub-division related to inner-european emigration, since that Albania has received the Schengen area rights, it is the country with the lowest rates of movement within the Schengen area, and that has been mainly for business/touristic reasons.

In other words, there is no 'mass migration' anymore, not at least from this country I admit that there was a great exodus in the 90's when the country was totally collapsed, but now, and especially thanks to the new government people actually earn more and live better than once, and based on the latest statistics that I've read, around 30-35% of the immigrants that left in the two main destinations, Greece and Italy have returned home(it is believed that around 200.000-300.00 came back), set aside the other western countries where our entire diaspora doesn't count more than 40.000 individuals.

Another thing is that Albania won't be able to be part of the European Union for at least 20 years or even more, but that does not mean that it will remain the 2nd world undeveloped country that it was 20 years ago, plus they have their Schengen rights movements, and from what I've heard the US and Canada are planning to ease movements for albanian citizens through their countries, after all why would they even want to join the EU in the first place?

How are you going to cope with the thousands of Romas and Turks from Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia that are flooding your countries and with the non-european skyrocket fertility rates that will soon be the majority in your countries?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-11-2014 @ 07:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Cosmopolitan
    Ancestry
    Humans, chimps
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Classical liberalism, republicanism, Western hegemony, new world order
    Hero
    N. Machiavelli, F. A. von Hayek, H. Kissinger
    Religion
    Christian, me and my other self are still divided over this
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,412
    Given: 1,141

1 Not allowed!

yes, large part of economic migrants (usually over 50%) returns home after few years. unless their homes are fucked up really bad (eritrea and such).
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Fox View Post

Another thing is that Albania won't be able to be part of the European Union for at least 20 years or even more, but that does not mean that it will remain the 2nd world undeveloped country that it was 20 years ago
    20 years? nah i give you 10.
    also albania was never 2nd most underdeveloped in the world. maybe in the europe.

Last Online
    01-28-2015 @ 05:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    dardanian
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Ancestry
    trolls who mixed with illyrian gods and and then came to mix with bardhyll an illyrian king and so o
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    pred atlantoid with borreby and dinarid influences
    Politics
    no more pussies
    Religion
    chickz want me
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,387
    Given: 2,630

0 Not allowed!

they also reacted like this with the free shengen area between albania and west europe while very few alboz came to west europe after the agreement and now they're complaining about a thing that will take like forever LOL
    i mean albanians are nowhere that much in west europe to really impact a country
    but i think this is used to show other eu members like poland,romania that they're sending to many immigrants to west europe

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-03-2020 @ 06:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Taxonomy
    Tronder, KN, NW
    Politics
    N/A
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 688
    Given: 44

2 Not allowed!

Sometimes I wonder whether or not the EU isn't just some elaborate scheme to destroy Europe itself.

Chieftain

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Verchar View Post
    yes, large part of economic migrants (usually over 50%) returns home after few years. unless their homes are fucked up really bad (eritrea and such).

20 years? nah i give you 10.
    also albania was never 2nd most underdeveloped in the world. maybe in the europe.

It will take more than 10, trust me, we will be here to see and hopefully if we'll both be able to contact again after 10 years, I'll tell you I was right, heck I sometimes think it will take like 25-30 years to get integrated fully in the EU, and by that time I'll be probably in my late 40's or early 50's.

Also, I was not talking about the 2nd less developed country in Europe, rather more a post-cold war classification, as a an emerging ex-communist economy of the 2nd world, part of the once eastern communist block.

Albanians, as I clearly stated before have no larger diaspora than 50.000 in each of the Western countries, if we exclude Italy and Greece, which I've already explained it in the previous post, there are some countries where our diaspora is very small(Spain, Portugal,Ireland) and quite irrelevant, not larger than 15.000(Netherlands, France) and the list goes on and on.

We've already had the schengen rights for at least 2 years and no complaints have come to us, not one single time, most of the ones who stepped foot abroad were either students, tourists or merchants probably.

I have yet to see a recent article where it explains how Albania exploited it's Schengen movement visa rights and how 'muslim' albanians are invading Western Europe with hundreds and thousands of immigrants, but unfortunately there is none.

Yet, I keep reading all the time that other countries are over-abusing this system, and such countries as Romania(mostly), Bulgaria, and Poland neverthless the fact that they're members of the EU make it to the headlines quite often.

Last Online
    04-06-2022 @ 04:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Virginia
    Politics
    Anarchism
    Hero
    Kropotkin
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,989
    Given: 3,806

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Fox View Post
    It will take more than 10, trust me, we will be here to see and hopefully if we'll both be able to contact again after 10 years, I'll tell you I was right, heck I sometimes think it will take like 25-30 years to get integrated fully in the EU, and by that time I'll be probably in my late 40's or early 50's.

Also, I was not talking about the 2nd less developed country in Europe, rather more a post-cold war classification, as a an emerging ex-communist economy of the 2nd world, part of the once eastern communist block.

Albanians, as I clearly stated before have no larger diaspora than 50.000 in each of the Western countries, if we exclude Italy and Greece, which I've already explained it in the previous post, there are some countries where our diaspora is very small(Spain, Portugal,Ireland) and quite irrelevant, not larger than 15.000(Netherlands, France) and the list goes on and on.

We've already had the schengen rights for at least 2 years and no complaints have come to us, not one single time, most of the ones who stepped foot abroad were either students, tourists or merchants probably.

I have yet to see a recent article where it explains how Albania exploited it's Schengen movement visa rights and how 'muslim' albanians are invading Western Europe with hundreds and thousands of immigrants, but unfortunately there is none.

Yet, I keep reading all the time that other countries are over-abusing this system, and such countries as Romania(mostly), Bulgaria, and Poland neverthless the fact that they're members of the EU make it to the headlines quite often.

I think you greatly underestimate Albanias development. You can't even imagine how much its changed compared to how it was once communism ended. It manages to continue to rise economically despite the economic downturn of the world. 4.1 million tourists before last year. Infastructure was transformed. Direct investment increased by a large chunk, and is higher than many of its neighbors. Albania also has many natural resources and access to the Adriatic coast. It could be a leading country in energy creation considering 98% of its energy comes from hydro. IF the country were to take advantage of what it has, by now it would have easily been to western standards. But we have corrupt politicians, ones that even politicians in Africa would consider corrupt. Yet despite this it managed to grow tremendously. Now under new leadership you'll see just how fast those standards are reached.

Fuhrer
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
    Ethnicity
    ( ş ͜ʖ ͡ş)
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    Lord Howe Island
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,337
    Given: 685

1 Not allowed!

Albanians have already emigrated in the 90's, the bulk was then, now maybe only few people will do that seeing how economic times are.

Me Ne Frego!
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German, Irish, Norman French
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Politics
    Manifest Destiny/Radical Traditionalism
    Hero
    Mustang Wanted
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,838
    Given: 9,881

0 Not allowed!

I don't know who Paul Nuttall is, but it sounds like more British people need to start voting for him.
    "Tradition is tending the flame, not worshiping the ashes." - Gustav Mahler

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information