Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
And that supposed hatred is a cause or a consequence of Russian hatred towards the West?

Because my country belongs to the western block and nobody here hate Russia, much less the Russians.

And about former countries that were under the umbrella of influence of Russia during Soviet times, it´s quite understandable the mistrust towards Russia, don't you think? And not just Baltics or Poland, Germany or Finland too.

Don't you understand that those countries have reasons not to trust Russian intentions, after all they have experienced in their history? Do people from those countries lie or exaggerate?
None. You have no idea, Russians actually like America and Americans. Which is why all this hatred towards them is so shocking and confusing to them. I really feel bad for them, always remember them in my prayers.

But attitudes are changing now in Russia. The Russians are no longer so naive regarding the West. They know they have to fight for their survival now, and they will as they did in the 1940s.

As for Eastern European paranoia over long gone history, don't give me that bullshit. Most of them have mental illness that comes from jealousy of Russians.