Turkey
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 187
    Given: 54

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    Just like the more well know Pallywood staging of faked injuries where Ambulances just happen to pull up a few seconds after someones been "shot," and where bodies fall off funeral processions only to climb back onto stretchers and cover themselves in Islamic funeral shrouds themselves, so to do Palestinians stage photographs. Most of the photographers in Gaza are Palestinians. Lets have a look at some of the recent "soft toy" photos designed to gain sympathy for the Palestinians because of thoughts about child suffering (even though they started this war by launching 130 missiles at Israel 2 weeks ago prompting Israel to respond and Palestinians aim directly at Israeli schools, kindergartens and schoolbuses whereas Israel never targets civilians and has the lowest ratio of civilian deaths to combatents 1:1 in the world, compared to 20:1 for Nato in Afganistan for instance);
    You are right bro.

Take a look at this video. sneaky palestinian boy playing dead.
    [YOUTUBE]sY8dPGiOTGs[/YOUTUBE]

Brudne żydowskie świnie Blackout's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-10-2013 @ 02:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Vampires
    Ancestry
    Space
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,150
    Given: 11,095

0 Not allowed!

Al Qaeda never claimed responsibility for 9/11, neither did Osama bin laden.

Lie.

1. They also bombed the World Trade Centre in 1993. This was their second attack.

2. Many Al Qaeda spokes people have also boasted of their involvement but specifically Bin Laden for instance in his Letter to America

Your quick to say lie, but wheres the concrete evidence? A 'letter' is not proof that he was responsible.

In fact the only video in which he 'supposedly' claims that he was involved turned out to be a fake. Even former CIA employees have admitted that fake bin laden videos have been made. I have already mentioned this before:

There's more than one source of evidence even if that video were a CIA fake etc.

Such as?

Could the CIA group of “dark skinned actors” have been behind the infamous December 2001 “Fat nosed” Bin Laden video, that was magically found in a house in Jalalabad after anti-Taliban forces moved in?
    The tape featured a fat Osama laughing and joking about how he’d carried out 9/11. The video was also mistranslated in order to manipulate viewer opinion and featured “Bin Laden” praising two of the hijackers, only he got their names wrong. This Osama also used the wrong hand to write with and wore gold rings, a practice totally in opposition to the Muslim faith.
    Despite the fact that the man in the video looks nothing like Bin Laden, the CIA stood by it and declared it to be the official “9/11 confession video”.

If they did fake it wouldn't they be careful to get the details right? This seems like evidence it wasn't faked.

So you think Al Qaeda made this fake video of bin laden, so that their countries could be attacked?

Source: http://www.prisonplanet.com/former-c...den-video.html

First two are real:

Fake Osama that appeared in the confession video:

Why did the zionists push for war in Afghanistan and Iraq?

I'm not sure what you mean by Zionists but most American Jews vote Democrat and were against the wars so this is another lie or confusion on your part. Israel had nothing to gain by Saddam's departure as he was a secular stablising force so Israel wasn't too keen on the Iraq war either actually. They preferred him than Jihadist types ruling Iraq.

Actually Israel did not like Saddam. He even fired missiles at Israel, as I can recall. This however, was most likely just to get support from other Muslim countries.

Well for Iraq it was to secure the oil.

Lie. America controlled ALL the oil fields after the first Gulf War and gave them back to Iraq/Kuwait as part of the peace agreements. If they were just after oil they wouldn't have. It was actually Russia and France doing most of the oil deals in Iraq afterwards so you can't even claim America did some secret deal or anything.

Lie, America wanted to stabilise the country by installing a puppet regime aswell as neutralise the growing threat against their interests. This oil for food programme is a joke.

In Afghanistan it was to build strategic bases and the eventual construction of a pipeline. As I recall America invited the Taliban to the united states (1997), in regards to a proposed pipeline that would run through the country. The Taliban declined and accepted an offer from an Argentinian company. Only after this, we're they regarded as 'Terrorists'. And just for the record, the Taliban asked for proof of how Osama bin laden was involved in 9/11 (when they were asked to hand him over) as he was their guest.

Again, you're just full of fairytales. Both the Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline and the Afghanistan Oil Pipeline which I suppose is what you mean were NEVER built. America has had 10 years to build them and HASN'T because this was NEVER a goal OBVIOUSLY or they would have been built. Another fairytale.

The region is a very strategic one, and they are trying to capitalise on what S.U could not do. There are numerous central Asian countries in that region with natural resources.

It is too early to embark on this project. Their wish is to secure the ground first, by installing puppet regimes and train an army that will be used against its own people. They probably did not realise things would be as volatile for them however. Look at the situation:

[YOUTUBE]gup1QfZ6M0M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]uwvzDIr8zzE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6AFdOwLdLxE[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Blackout; 11-21-2012 at 01:54 AM.
    Baseball Bat + Orange = Juice

Last Online
    05-29-2014 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Chordate
    Ethnicity
    Vertebrate
    Ancestry
    Precambrian Goo
    Country
    Vatican
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

It's entertaining how every thread that has to do with Jews has a discussion about 9/11.

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    It's entertaining how every thread that has to do with Jews has a discussion about 9/11.
    Muslim Arabs have some sort of automatic excuse where no matter what they do people make excuses for them ("It's a tiny minority", "It was really the Jews" etc) They never have to take responsibility for their own actions. There have been 20,000 Muslim terror attacks SINCE 911.

Are you really half Serbian, half Jewish? That's cool. I've always felt Jews and Serbs are very similar. Serbs are one of the few peoples in Europe to also have fought both the Nazis and the Islamists. I think Israel and Serbia are natural allies. I've always sympathised with Serbia over Kosovo too. People often mistake me for ethnically Serbian for some reason here (there's lots of Serbs in Australia).

I'm also disappointed by Russia for not doing more to defend Serbia from Nato bombings etc. Russia's doing more to protect Syria than it did for its so-called brothers in Serbia.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

Muslim Arabs have some sort of automatic excuse where no matter what they do people make excuses for them ("It's a tiny minority", "It was really the Jews" etc) They never have to take responsibility for their own actions. There have been 20,000 Muslim terror attacks SINCE 911.

Are you really half Serbian, half Jewish? That's cool. I've always felt Jews and Serbs are very similar. Serbs are one of the few peoples in Europe to also have fought both the Nazis and the Islamists. I think Israel and Serbia are natural allies. I've always sympathised with Serbia over Kosovo too. People often mistake me for ethnically Serbian for some reason here (there's lots of Serbs in Australia).

I'm also disappointed by Russia for not doing more to defend Serbia from Nato bombings etc. Russia's doing more to protect Syria than it did for its so-called brothers in Serbia.
    Yes you're one big fucking moron. A simplistic twisted moron.
    Albaniam muslims saved more jews then any other country in europe.
    Just look at the documentary "Besa" on youtuve right now.
    Because we're very honest and just souls and despite our super good relation with israel, its not even up for discussion who is at fault here when at comes to palestinians vs israel.

Now go fuck youself you twisted scumbag.

Last Online
    05-29-2014 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Chordate
    Ethnicity
    Vertebrate
    Ancestry
    Precambrian Goo
    Country
    Vatican
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Details PMd

Muslims have an aggressive, militant mentality that always drives them to hostilities. When a nation answers to Islamic attacks, the Muslims proceed to create a giant orchestra of whining and the whole world feels sorry for them. Ironically, since 9/11 (in US), political correctness towards Muslims increased exponentially, to the point where saying Muslim and terrorist in the same sentence will bring dire consequences. The media is one-sided and usually presents Israel as an aggressor that ethnically cleanses the 'poor Palestinians'.

It's true that Serbia and Israel have much in common, especially how they both have to deal with jihad (as well as Nazis historically). I agree with you on Kosovo.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-live View Post
    Yes you're one big fucking moron. A simplistic twisted moron.
    Albaniam muslims saved more jews then any other country in europe.
    Just look at the documentary "Besa" on youtuve right now.
    Because we're very honest and just souls and despite our super good relation with israel, its not even up for discussion who is at fault here when at comes to palestinians vs israel.

Now go fuck youself you twisted scumbag.
    Albanians were fantastic during the war. Albanians Muslims are often Sufi so peaceful and tolerant. I have no problem with Albanians.

You're confusing the two issues though. Nowhere did I attack Albanians. Just because you're nice people it doesn't make Kosovo yours. It's the historic and religious heartland of Serbia. The other thing is I decide issues because of morality and logic, just because you're great guys doesn't mean I'll agree with you on everything. Sometimes you're wrong.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

Albanians were fantastic during the war. Albanians Muslims are often Sufi so peaceful and tolerant. I have no problem with Albanians.

You're confusing the two issues though. Nowhere did I attack Albanians. Just because you're nice people it doesn't make Kosovo yours. It's the historic and religious heartland of Serbia. The other thing is I decide issues because of morality and logic, just because you're great guys doesn't mean I'll agree with you on everything. Sometimes you're wrong.
    Then forgive me calling you a moron on the subject of kosovo because you're ignorant.

Albanians in kosovo being living there for at least 10 thusand years and serbs came there literally yesterday.
    Its like me coming to your house with a bunxh of thugs, terrorising your family eating your food chilling on your couch, then after i get my ass kicked out of
    there by police, i start remenising tje good old days, therefor your house becomes my heart and soul. Now have some simpathy for my strugles please.
    Because thats where i praied to god for the first time so my robbery mission would be success..
    Same thing you doing for serbs in this case.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Albanians in kosovo being living there for at least 10 thusand years and serbs came there literally yesterday.

That's how Jews feel about Arabs in Judea and Samaria (although most Palestinians are converted Jews).

Do you have any evidence that Kosovo was Albanian historically?
    Spoiler!

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-live View Post
    Then forgive me calling you a moron on the subject of kosovo because you're ignorant.

Albanians in kosovo being living there for at least 100 thusand years and serbs came there literally yesterday.
    Its like me coming to your house with a bunxh of thugs, terrorising your family eating your food chilling on your couch, then after i get my ass kicked out of
    there by police, i start remenising tje good old days, therefor your house becomes my heart and soul. Now have some simpathy for my strugles please.
    Because thats where i praied to god for the first time so my robbery mission would be success..
    Same thing you doing for serbs in this case.
    FIXED.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information