Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marzipan View Post
    Aspiring, something you are working on? If you already feel Sanguine then you are it's the social initiative.

Oh, Etain, I think of you as a very happy girl.

I think these exams take Sanguine and exaggerate it. Suddenly you are not a happy person because you don't squeal and giggle or lose your mind at a concert and party with loud music and cigarettes on a dirty floor.
    pfff you don't know Etain rofl

anyways, yeah, aspiring, as like, I really want to be much more social but it's hard. Currently everyone sees me as melancholic basically.

Resident SJW
    Last Online
    03-26-2018 @ 03:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,318
    Given: 363

0 Not allowed!

Choleric.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Aspiring, something you are working on? If you already feel Sanguine then you are it's the social initiative.

Oh, Etain, I think of you as a very happy girl.

I think these exams take Sanguine and exaggerate it. Suddenly you are not a happy person because you don't squeal and giggle or lose your mind at a concert and party with loud music and cigarettes on a dirty floor.
    Yeah. Admittedly,these are never super accurate

Last Online
    07-16-2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eivørnese
    Country
    Faroes
    Hero
    Greasy pizza
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 320
    Given: 294

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Strasser-ue View Post
    pfff you don't know Etain rofl

anyways, yeah, aspiring, as like, I really want to be much more social but it's hard. Currently everyone sees me as melancholic basically.
    She initiated friendliness, she just has strong some times vulgar jokes, she is very sociable. Hear this Etain I see you as sociable.

Perhaps I define these words differently.

On these tests I always get ISTJ and these along with it Choleric and somehow these are defining as an unpleasant person. But I like myself and care for people even if I don't agree or dislike them sometimes. Sure I have boundaries.

Its difficult to define social. I think these tests have a specific scenario which is greatly defined by many people which pollutes the minds of those who do not fit this social group. We have a few of these threads here. They focus on this scene so much and forget there are many social groups.

I hope you accomplish what you aspire but don't force yourself to a group or be with people siciallyyou don't like this miss the point of friends. You're suppose to feel great with your friends not like worthless shit.

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

She initiated friendliness, she just has strong some times vulgar jokes, she is very sociable. Hear this Etain I see you as sociable.

Perhaps I define these words differently.

On these tests I always get ISTJ and these along with it Choleric and somehow these are defining as an unpleasant person. But I like myself and care for people even if I don't agree or dislike them sometimes. Sure I have boundaries.

Its difficult to define social. I think these tests have a specific scenario which is greatly defined by many people which pollutes the minds of those who do not fit this social group. We have a few of these threads here. They focus on this scene so much and forget there are many social groups.

I hope you accomplish what you aspire but don't force yourself to a group or be with people siciallyyou don't like this miss the point of friends. You're suppose to feel great with your friends not like worthless shit.
    Yeah, I will probably always be Melancholic because I don't have the confidence in myself to be all-over-the-place though I'd like to be. I don't have it in me. When you approach me, I am a very friendly person and that is all that matters.

Anyone who works with me will be like 'oh, you mean that person? well, they are pretty quiet, they don't talk much, but if you approach them or ask them something they are very friendly about it'

The thing is when someone says something 'off' to me. I am hot-tempered. Sometimes I want to punch certain co-workers in the face. But as I say, if you don't say anything I can interpret as bad, to me, then I will be very nice to you if you approach me and ask for something or just want to talk. You really have to initiate the conversation, though. I don't start conversations.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eivørnese
    Country
    Faroes
    Hero
    Greasy pizza
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yeah, I will probably always be Melancholic because I don't have the confidence in myself to be all-over-the-place though I'd like to be. I don't have it in me. When you approach me, I am a very friendly person and that is all that matters.

Anyone who works with me will be like 'oh, you mean that person? well, they are pretty quiet, they don't talk much, but if you approach them or ask them something they are very friendly about it'

The thing is when someone says something 'off' to me. I am hot-tempered. Sometimes I want to punch certain co-workers in the face. But as I say, if you don't say anything I can interpret as bad, to me, then I will be very nice to you if you approach me and ask for something or just want to talk. You really have to initiate the conversation, though. I don't start conversations.
    If you are hot tempered then you have it in you to initiate, you simply haven't cared enough. When you find something you want or desire to accomplish, you will initiate when no one else will. If its something that angers you then you might have an outburst. Then when people say you lost your mind you will say actually no this is progress.

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

If you are hot tempered then you have it in you to initiate, you simply haven't cared enough. When you find something you want or desire to accomplish, you will initiate when no one else will. If its something that angers you then you might have an outburst. Then when people say you lost your mind you will say actually no this is progress.
    That's an interesting way of looking at it.

When someone pisses me off I just start slamming shit around and looking angry. If they push it far enough I will say something.

I wanna keep this job though so I am trying to control it.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Eivørnese
    Country
    Faroes
    Hero
    Greasy pizza
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

That's an interesting way of looking at it.

When someone pisses me off I just start slamming shit around and looking angry. If they push it far enough I will say something.

I wanna keep this job though so I am trying to control it.
    Control initiated! Big part of social etiquette.

There is a time and place for certain things and if you want to break your things at home, ok, but workplace, no. Sounds like you need strategy dealing with emotion. It's one thing to be assertive not letting people disrespect you but you don't need to be a monster . It's important to follow worplace policy and find alternative ways within reason to deal people here. Lot of this requires judgment and thinking ahead for consequences. Such as complaints to a manager or human resources because sometimes even though they are not suppose to will turn on you. So before you get angry think: who is this person, what did they say, why, is this a opinion, etc.
    And the greatest of them all, dont release your anger on innocent bystanders. Remember, it's not their fault.

I think it's great you are working on your anger. But see your job is important enough to do something.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

0 Not allowed!

Something in between melancholic and phlegmatic, I'm quite impulsive sometimes, and reckless, but that i regret ask ask myself "how could i do that"
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes