PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Do Japanese hate Chinese? - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Japanese hate Chinese?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-12-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 485
    Given: 1,104

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Most Turks were actually just annexed and assimilated Anatolians. I think only few Turks are actually descendants of Mongols. At least maybe in royal or noble families they might be descended from Mongols. Since It was a thing to prove you were a descendant of mongols to be a ruler for turks. But Most turks aren't mongol descendants. These are the haplogroups of turks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneti...Turkish_people

R1a ( some of, depending on subclade), Q, N and C are probably Mongolian
    Haplogroups do not show anything obviously, You should look at Autosomal DNA, Turks score Turkmen Ancestry btw.25-65% by region

Turkmens score 20% East Eurasian, a Turk with 10% East Eurasian will score 50% Turkmen Ancestry or a Aydın Turk 60% Turkmen Ancestry

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-12-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 485
    Given: 1,104

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiji View Post

Quite amusing how his very tone seems to suggest that Cambodians are an inferior people yet Cambodians aren't the ones pretending or wanting to be related to other peoples. Very unlike MENA Turkish people who are basically disgusting big nosed, rapey, hairy Arab brownies trying to pass off as smooth skin, pale skinned Central Asians. Either way, Cambodians might be poor and starving but the average Cambodian is worth 1000 times more than a good Anatolian.

Besides, Cambodians have their charms and many are in fact quite attractive especially when compared to Turkish :

It goes without saying. Everyone in the world knows that Turkish people are MENA including themselves. I call them Turds (Kurds claiming to be Turkics)

Whenever a Turkish, Mexican, African, Arab or Indian person tries to imply that Chinese are inferior, I feel amused and not annoyed. All I see is a talking bag of shit. Kind of like this guy
    These all groups are more Masculin than East-Asians Men who have 1.65 average height and do not grow Beards

East-Asian Men look like Girls than Men, It would be disgrace If You compare East-Asian Men with others, especially with African Men, You Midget Girlish Imbecile

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Turkic peoples not north East Asians. Imo Finno-Ugric are closest to Turkic peoples.
    North East Asians: Japan, Mongols, Manchu, Koreans, Tungus
    OWD alert, Turkic people are nowhere close to Finno-Ugrics, the only ones that are close to them are Volga Tatars, and they still have quite a big distance if you look at PCA plots.

Finno-Ugrics are closer to Balto-Slavic populations as well as Scandinavian ones, nowhere close to fucking Churka Turkic people lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by meisje View Post
    Haplogroups do not show anything obviously, You should look at Autosomal DNA, Turks score Turkmen Ancestry btw.25-65% by region

Turkmens score 20% East Eurasian, a Turk with 10% East Eurasian will score 50% Turkmen Ancestry or a Aydın Turk 60% Turkmen Ancestry

I have to be honest, I work at a place owned by a Turk, many of the Turks that come there barely show any East Eurasian, but look more like native Anatolian. Only few I've seen actually look smth like 50% Turkmen but those are not majority. I would bet the retard Siyendi looks like a brown midget.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Parthian View Post
    OWD alert, Turkic people are nowhere close to Finno-Ugrics, the only ones that are close to them are Volga Tatars, and they still have quite a big distance if you look at PCA plots.

Finno-Ugrics are closer to Balto-Slavic populations as well as Scandinavian ones, nowhere close to fucking Churka Turkic people lmfao.

I have to be honest, I work at a place owned by a Turk, many of the Turks that come there barely show any East Eurasian, but look more like native Anatolian. Only few I've seen actually look smth like 50% Turkmen but those are not majority. I would bet the retard Siyendi looks like a brown midget.
    The original Turkic peoples came from today's Mongolia and neighboring Siberia, and the Turkic peoples became much more admixed with the Caucasian inhabitants of North and Central Asia as they began moving westwards from the early middle ages:
    We addressed the genetic origin of 373 individuals from 22 Turkic-speaking populations, representing their current geographic range, by analyzing genome-wide high-density genotype data. In agreement with the elite dominance model of language expansion most of the Turkic peoples studied genetically resemble their geographic neighbors. However, western Turkic peoples sampled across West Eurasia shared an excess of long chromosomal tracts that are identical by descent (IBD) with populations from present-day South Siberia and Mongolia (SSM), an area where historians center a series of early Turkic and non-Turkic steppe polities. While SSM matching IBD tracts (> 1cM) are also observed in non-Turkic populations, Turkic peoples demonstrate a higher percentage of such tracts (p-values ≤ 0.01) compared to their non-Turkic neighbors. Finally, we used the ALDER method and inferred admixture dates (~9th–17th centuries) that overlap with the Turkic migrations of the 5th–16th centuries. Thus, our results indicate historical admixture among Turkic peoples, and the recent shared ancestry with modern populations in SSM supports one of the hypothesized homelands for their nomadic Turkic and related Mongolic ancestors.

Admixture induced linkage disequilibrium decay across chromosomes in these populations indicates that admixture occurred during the 9th–17th centuries, in agreement with the historically recorded Turkic nomadic migrations and later Mongol expansion. Thus, our findings reveal genetic traces of recent large-scale nomadic migrations and map their source to a previously hypothesized area of Mongolia and southern Siberia.
    http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetic...l.pgen.1005068
    Oh, and the Turkmen are half Iranian and half Turkic genetically which makes the Anatolian Turks as 25% Iranic genetically. Most Turks look nothing like the Turkic peoples of Europe and Asia.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    The greatest irony of this thread is that I have some Middle Eastern guy on this thread trolling Chinese people, who unarguably have by far the greatest and most glorious history and civilization among all Asian groups, have incomparably the most power of any Asian ethnic/racial group, and on top of that, is a rising future global superpower, and trying to paint Chinese people as being some sort of losers trying desperately to be accepted by Koreans and Japanese, whose countries are dominated by China's shadow. LOL
    Anime is very popular among Arabs, that's why. Fucking weebs.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Brown people such as Iranians and Arabs, Pleaze stand away from this thread. not for you

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meisje View Post

They dont score 20 percent east eurasian according to your table. Their east asian is extremely low. They score high ancient north eurasian though

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Anyway now focus not on me not on Turks but on subject. China is building new advanced weapons. Today they shocked the world as they quickly built and launched new aircraft carrier.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...is-is-number-2
    Japan had strong army but destroyed in past by Yanks. Now Japan is no match with China. China becomes a world power. If the 2 fight Chinks will crush.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

7 Not allowed!

Chink, remnants of Tujue Ashinas of easternmost Turkic Kaghanate are tested. Even Turkic from Altai have R1a ydna unlike Tang Chinks who are all C. We descend straight from Turkic Kaghanate with state continuity, language, blood and all aspects and you cant do anything about that.
    Just like wannabe Han Chinese are south East Asians closest to Tibetans and Filipinos no matter what you wish.
    Tibetans are SEA? LOL

You're really getting desperate now aren't you. You're just sounding ridiculous at this point.

You've never been to East Asia. You've never really interacted with Koreans, Japanese, Chinese or Tibetans, you're just going off your delusional Turanid script.

I've been to Tibet, they are Central Asians, dummy. Also, did you know that Mongolians follow Tibetan Buddhism? They have much more in common with Tibetans than with Turkish people, for damn sure.

I've been to Tibet. I am actually a follower of Tibetan Buddhism, more for the philosophy rather than the religion. Tibetans are some of the toughest people I've ever met, can you survive in an arid, mountainous plateau with no oxygen? I don't think so, you sound like a whiny pussy.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

2 Not allowed!

Brown people such as Iranians and Arabs, Pleaze stand away from this thread. not for you
    How are you not brown? You live in the desert n shit.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information