PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
FACT: DHIMMITUDE protected Orthodox/Eastern Christianity - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: FACT: DHIMMITUDE protected Orthodox/Eastern Christianity

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Where did you even read a post that gave that impression in this thread or anywhere? Even as a joke I wouldn't say that. What the fuck.
    You'd be like Bonifatius, who got lynched by the Frisians he tried to convert.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 6,738

0 Not allowed!

Too much text...
    I'm not in the mood to reply every paper and individual who goes in same line with your belief (or more appropriately the belief you've grown due subjective rather objective perspective).

Chomsky (your favorite to call in every convo we had) and others for what I know you have in every case, you will always people who disagree, produce own story to that situation what they personally THINK did occur and what should be done, however the situation was dire and was going to get worse, so measures that were taken were justified in those circumstances.

You give too much credibility and importance to UN then to the countries who support this organization financially, if it weren't for US money this organisation wouldn't exist in first place, besides, during 70 years existence of UN they really had no record of restoring a peace or solve a problem anywhere, they are good for nothing when solution was necessary, even if we ignore this and speak about UN laws, what Serbia did was also against UN basic principle of human rights, and what actually held back UN from giving the green light for an intervention was Russia and China vetoing like they always do in these situation, I don't think they were doing this because Serbia was a good guy and albos and west were the bad guys but rather because their zone interest shall not be touched even if it was a human rights violation.

I rather not give you answer for the rest because you like to believe third party informations, ok it's your choice but personally I'm not willing to sink into conspiracy theory level just because I distrust mass media and politicians, the truth was obvious, no ethnic cleansing and mass kiling should be allowed otherwise you would also create a big refugee problem which I'm sure you won't like it esp. if Albos reach into your nice & quite neighborhood and live anxious afterwards. lel

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,861
    Given: 12,731

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    I'm not in the mood to reply every paper and individual who goes in same line with your belief (or more appropriately the belief you've grown due subjective rather objective perspective).

Chomsky (your favorite to call in every convo we had) and others for what I know you have in every case, you will always people who disagree, produce own story to that situation what they personally THINK did occur and what should be done, however the situation was dire and was going to get worse, so measures that were taken were justified in those circumstances.

You give to much credibility and importance to UN then to the countries who support this organization financially, if it weren't for US money this organisation wouldn't exist in first place, besides, during 70 years existence of UN they really had no record of restoring a peace or solve a problem anywhere, they are good for nothing when solution was necessary, even if we ignore this and speak about UN laws, what Serbia did was also against UN basic principle of human rights, and what actually held back UN from giving the green light for an intervention was Russia and China vetoing like they always do in these situation, I don't think they were doing this because Serbia was a good guy and albos and west were the bad guys but rather because their zone interest shall not be touched even if it was a human rights violation.

I rather not give you answer for the rest because you like to believe third party informations, ok it's your choice but personally I'm not willing to sink into conspiracy theory level just because I distrust mass media and politicians, the truth was obvious, no ethnic cleansing and mass kiling should be allowed otherwise you would also create a big refugee problem which I'm sure you won't like it esp. if Albos reach into your nice & quite neighborhood and live anxious afterwards. lel
    Why did you even bother to respond? You're simply telling me I'm wrong. You're not showing me I'm wrong. You even cited in your argument an incident in a different war by a different group as evidence that atrocities must have occurred in Kosovo (obviously atrocities did occur but as a BRITISH INTELLIGENCE REPORT states, as cited by Chomsky, there wasn't an attempt at genocide but rather kicking people out and both sides killed civilians; in fact some KLA members used the opportunity to settle old blood feud scores with other Albanian families. I wonder how anyone can consider a British Intelligence report - a nation that was Gung-ho about attacking Serbia - third party but whatever... I'm clearly the bias one and you are very much objective. That's very good. Believe what you like. I'm tired of wasting my time arguing with people who are more concern with their emotional investments than the evidence because they can't think beyond their own potential gain.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    If it wasnt for dhimmi status, Orthodox would be a very very small church today. Ottomans promoted Orthodox and it grew and expanded in Balkans under the Ottomans at the expense of Catholicism and others.

If it wasnt for DHIMMITUDE preserving and expanding the Orthodox (as well as Melkite, Assyrian Church of the East), majority of Orthodoxs today would be Catholics or Born Again/Evangelicals.
    Yes,

We saved them... spared them, accepted their Arhaic religion to be preserved, and then they invited Mongols and Tartars to kill us, against their own KIN!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why did you even bother to respond? You're simply telling me I'm wrong. You're not showing me I'm wrong. You even cited in your argument an incident in a different war by a different group as evidence that atrocities must have occurred in Kosovo (obviously atrocities did occur but as a BRITISH INTELLIGENCE REPORT states, as cited by Chomsky, there wasn't an attempt at genocide but rather kicking people out and both sides killed civilians; in fact some KLA members used the opportunity to settle old blood feud scores with other Albanian families. I wonder how anyone can consider a British Intelligence report - a nation that was Gung-ho about attacking Serbia - third party but whatever... I'm clearly the bias one and you are very much objective. That's very good. Believe what you like. I'm tired of wasting my time arguing with people who are more concern with their emotional investments than the evidence because they can't think beyond their own potential gain.
    'muh religion is at danger' these sentences among others are good signal when you should ignore someone from having serious debate.

It was worthless discussions from beginning, I should blame myself for providing some space to a guy who openly show sympathy to a nation who was in beef with everyone yet talk about objectivity also listen telling me what did happen in my country where I was raised and seen many things among others, if I was in mood I could provide you enough materials to counter your claim but I leave it as it is.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,861
    Given: 12,731

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    'muh religion is at danger' these sentences among others are good signal when you should ignore someone from having serious debate.
    Um, I never said such a thing. In fact, I'm agnostic. You're the second person - like Mraz - to pull shit from the air.

It was worthless discussions from beginning, I should blame myself for providing some space to a guy who openly show sympathy to a nation who was in beef with everyone yet talk about objectivity also listen telling me what did happen in my country where I was raised and seen many things among others, if I was in mood I could provide you enough materials to counter your claim but I leave it as it is.
    No, everyone doesn't have 'beef' with Serbia. You only think that is the case. Ironically, your logic would apply to Albania. Albania literally has problems with all nations that border it because of attempts by Albanian paramilitaries to destabilize the region for 'Greater Albania'. I don't see Serb and Greek posters argue. I rarely even see Serb and Croatian posters fight much. Albanian posters fight with all forum posters who border their nation.

So tell me again about objectivity.

I don't care what you saw or perceived because you're one person whose experience is limited. You don't know what British Intelligence reported (btw, the British special ops helped train the KLA in camps in northern Albania and were all over. They would know very well the situation.) So don't give me that bullshit. I'm sure you can find a Serb civilian who can speak of KLA members kidnapping and murdering their relatives (actually, it's documented) and Albanians telling the same story about KLA members doing the same to them because of a blood feud between families (also documented).

So settle yourself down.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Um, I never said such a thing. In fact, I'm agnostic. You're the second person - like Mraz - to pull shit from the air.

No, everyone doesn't have 'beef' with Serbia. You only think that is the case. Ironically, your logic would apply to Albania. Albania literally has problems with all nations that border it because of attempts by Albanian paramilitaries to destabilize the region for 'Greater Albania'. I don't see Serb and Greek posters argue. I rarely even see Serb and Croatian posters fight much. Albanian posters fight with all forum posters who border their nation.

So tell me again about objectivity.

I don't care what you saw or perceived because you're one person whose experience is limited. You don't know what British Intelligence reported (btw, the British special ops helped train the KLA in camps in northern Albania and were all over. They would know very well the situation.) So don't give me that bullshit. I'm sure you can find a Serb civilian who can speak of KLA members kidnapping and murdering their relatives (actually, it's documented) and Albanians telling the same story about KLA members doing the same to them because of a blood feud between families (also documented).

So settle yourself down.
    Well Christians are your natural comrades so makes sense to add 'muh religion' into the table, supposedly being under attack by muslims, no such a thing happens but keep your fear inside you because that's not my problem to carry in my shoulders.

Basically when I hear you talk are, my information are more credible, you post nothing, I'm right, you're wrong even if I'm in US because I use google more often, also......Greater Albania....THAT'S DANGEROUS, oh my god, those KLA fighter were butchering serb people, hear me cite British Intellegence. - if someone heard you speak would make other think that entire history during the 90' or beyond was just a lie, and that Albanians were the bully not the opposite........That sofa you're sitting your fat ass on either turn people smart or deluded, I thing the second is more likely, now please make a few steps behind because I have to save myself from the stupidity.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

1 Not allowed!

The KLA had Western intelligence services and NATO behind them, Serbs didn't. The war had a lot of similarities to the one we see in Syria and Ukraine today because it was a PR war. The KLA could never have managed to free Kosovo from the Serbs, it was never going to happen. That was never the point, however. This is why f.e. when my aunt's neighbour fled Kosovo with her group, the KLA tried to direct her group right into the arms of Serb paramilitaries. The point was to increase the death tally to legitimize NATO intervention.

It doesn't make the Serbs right, but it discredits the notion of a Manichean struggle of bad Serbs vs. good Albanians. We changed the rule of the Serbs, which was oppressive in very clear ways, with the rule of the 'Transatlantic oligarchy', which is too sophisticated to outright oppress but instead rules through the moral and spiritual degradation of people.

The Albanian, due to his mentality, is always going to be a NIGGER.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information