Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by propolis View Post
    Every idea of racial "superiority" is disgusting, inhuman idea as I wrote before. I have never insulted anyone on national, religious or racial background, unlike your friend Robocop who is known on this forum for writing racial insults and lunatic behavior. You know nothing about Ustashas. You attacked me when I described these animals. I have no idea what is your problem. Are you some fan of these genocidal maniacs or what?

I said they looked more like Jews from Nazi antisemitic caricatures rather than Nazi ideals. I did not write they had something with the Jews, except wish to kill Jews and robbed their property. Prior to WWII there was a big difference in social positions between the Jews and those who joined Ustashas.
    Do you only realize by thinking that way you're actually yourself thinking by a kind of hierarchy and comparing people as inferior / superior ? If you were that peaceful humanist you probably think you are it would not even cross your mind to come on Croatia section of this forum on a polemical thread to insult Ustashas as looking like Nazi antisemtic caricatures and inferiors as German nazi superior "ideal". Remove from your vocabulary any notion of "superior / inferior" to begin with if you don't want to pass for an inhuman unbearable racist yourself.

I have none adoration for Ustashas nor nazis in general terms, I just cannot stand that hypocritical and nonsense kind of speech you have considering their peoples. If I would not like german nazis I would never insult German people nor provoke them about nazi episod that happened during WWII, that does not make any sense. You can regret historical facts, bash on historical fact but coming to insult their peoples for that, tell us what is your smart purpose ?

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,201
    Given: 58,972

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    Do you only realize by thinking that way you're actually yourself thinking by a kind of hierarchy and comparing people as inferior / superior ? If you were that peaceful humanist you probably think you are it would not even cross your mind to come on Croatia section of this forum on a polemical thread to insult Ustashas as looking like Nazi antisemtic caricatures and inferiors as German nazi superior "ideal". Remove from your vocabulary any notion of "superior / inferior" to begin with if you don't want to pass for an inhuman unbearable racist yourself.

I have none adoration for Ustashas nor nazis in general terms, I just cannot stand that hypocritical and nonsense kind of speech you have considering their peoples. If I would not like german nazis I would never insult German people nor provoke them about nazi episod that happened during WWII, that does not make any sense. You can regret historical facts, bash on historical fact but coming to insult their peoples for that, tell us what is your smart purpose ?
    she insulted a group of genocidal fascists not all croatians. why do you side with ustashas? its obvious you do
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,957
    Given: 7,024

1 Not allowed!

Because every once in a while, genociding Serbs is good for the balance and peace of the Balkans.

Is just how it is.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Xhak Bauër View Post
    Because every once in a while, genociding Serbs is good for the balance of the Balkans.

Is just how it is.
    what about serbs genociding you? how can you say one thing is wrong but the other is right

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    what about serbs genociding you? how can you say one thing is wrong but the other is right
    Servs have genocided against every neighbor around them, so it's rightful they get genocided too, for the peace in the Balkans.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

she insulted a group of genocidal fascists not all croatians. why do you side with ustashas? its obvious you do
    No, I don't, I have no reason at all to side with what Ustashas have done, OMG...

She has the same insane speech as Numidia, read again my previous posts and hers. Don't you see she's just a hypocrite hierarchizing and provocating overthere ? Maybe you do side with that kind of behavior yourself then ?

Because every once in a while, genociding Serbs is good for the balance and peace of the Balkans.

Is just how it is.
    Jesus... It is not smarter neither...

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilma View Post
    No, I don't, I have no reason at all to side with what Ustashas have done, OMG...

She has the same insane speech as Numidia, read again my previous posts and hers. Don't you see she's just a hypocrite hierarchizing and provocating overthere ? Maybe you do side with that kind of behavior yourself then ?
    she said ustasha look like nazi caricatures, not all croatians. why did you took offense its like saying nazis were ugly or inferior its not insulting another ethnicity. i dont think she is numidia, she looks more like r12aval

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Servs have genocided against every neighbor around them, so it's rightful they get genocided too, for the peace in the Balkans.
    if it is rightful the genocide against albanians is rightful too eventhough there was never a genocide against albanians really (unfortunately), just police fighting terrorists.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Hero
    MrMalus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

if it is rightful the genocide against albanians is rightful too eventhough there was never a genocide against albanians really (unfortunately), just police fighting terrorists.
    This is personal for you and other mongrels. Look for the early 20th century Balkan wars and you'll find plenty of genocides.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

she said ustasha look like nazi caricatures, not all croatians. why did you took offense its like saying nazis were ugly or inferior its not insulting another ethnicity. i dont think she is numidia, she looks more like r12aval
    LOL so Ustashas are some kind of alien race and were not ethnics Croats ? Glad to learn such a thing, it's fascinating how hypocrite you go.

If you say German Nazis look like something you're talking about ethnic germans there, not some other ethnic group coming out of blu from space and sent by aliens...

Yeah I do think that member Propolis is either related to Numidia either some sock puppet knowing very well what she is writing. Better not side with her if you're smart Mortimer.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information