Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiji View Post
    He's definitely trolling though and most of the shit coming out from his mouth never had anything to do with facts. I wouldn't call him ignorant, more like desperate to get to you. Too bad he sucks at getting a rise out of most Chinese people

Quite amusing how his very tone seems to suggest that Cambodians are an inferior people yet Cambodians aren't the ones pretending or wanting to be related to other peoples. Very unlike MENA Turkish people who are basically disgusting big nosed, rapey, hairy Arab brownies trying to pass off as smooth skin, pale skinned Central Asians. Either way, Cambodians might be poor and starving but the average Cambodian is worth 1000 times more than a good Anatolian.

Besides, Cambodians have their charms and many are in fact quite attractive especially when compared to Turkish :

To be fair, assimilating Vietnamese would have been an almost impossible task. For about 1000 years, the Chinese ruled Vietnam yet they always ended up driving off the Chinese. The Chinese did burn Vietnamese books, forbade them to practice their culture and warred against dissenters. I think Viets have a proud history of defending their homeland and culture thus a complete assimilation of Vietnamese would only happen over their dead bodies.

I agree that Japanese don't have Chinese derived surnames like the Koreans and Vietnamese but three syllabic names are possible.

Three syllabic names according to sound can be Jun Mori, Yuu Ito or Mio Sato.

Some Japanese names can also be written in three characters. Some examples include 谷川聖 or 茂木忍.

It goes without saying. Everyone in the world knows that Turkish people are MENA including themselves. I call them Turds (Kurds claiming to be Turkics)

Whenever a Turkish, Mexican, African, Arab or Indian person tries to imply that Chinese are inferior, I feel amused and not annoyed. All I see is a talking bag of shit. Kind of like this guy
    Whoa. Tone down the anti-Arab sentiment man. Plenty of Arabs here are cool with Chinese people, same with the Persians. Actually, many of the Hui Moslems in China, who are basically model citizens and integral contributors to Chinese civilization, are descended from Arab and Persian merchants. I've been around a lot of Palestinians, they are cool people. I support their cause for justice.

About the Vietnamese, I respect them as tough people who fought off many superpowers to keep their independence, from China to France to the US. They deserve their independence.

Also as for the Cambodians, these morons here are talking shit about the Cambodians, but what have the Mongolians or Kazakhs built that could be on par with this?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Tibetans are SEA? LOL

You're really getting desperate now aren't you. You're just sounding ridiculous at this point.

You've never been to East Asia. You've never really interacted with Koreans, Japanese, Chinese or Tibetans, you're just going off your delusional Turanid script.

I've been to Tibet, they are Central Asians, dummy. Also, did you know that Mongolians follow Tibetan Buddhism? They have much more in common with Tibetans than with Turkish people, for damn sure.

I've been to Tibet. I am actually a follower of Tibetan Buddhism, more for the philosophy rather than the religion. Tibetans are some of the toughest people I've ever met, can you survive in an arid, mountainous plateau with no oxygen? I don't think so, you sound like a whiny pussy.

Most east asian languages branch out from tibet also I think if I remember right ( sino tibetan). Theres no way they could be south east asian. Tibetans actually have a special genetic adaptation with their lungs for living in high altitude areas also.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Whoa. Tone down the anti-Arab sentiment man. Plenty of Arabs here are cool with Chinese people, same with the Persians. Actually, many of the Hui Moslems in China, who are basically model citizens and integral contributors to Chinese civilization, are descended from Arab and Persian merchants. I've been around a lot of Palestinians, they are cool people. I support their cause for justice.

About the Vietnamese, I respect them as tough people who fought off many superpowers to keep their independence, from China to France to the US. They deserve their independence.

Also as for the Cambodians, these morons here are talking shit about the Cambodians, but what have the Mongolians or Kazakhs built that could be on par with this?

Chink today you launched new aircraft carrier you built quickly. You must be celebrating this instead you throw stones. What the f*ck Kazakhs have to do with this? They are world aparts from Vietnam or whateva. The thread was started to show you that Japan dont identify with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    How are you not brown? You live in the desert n shit.
    By all aspects shapes and forms I am not. Is it compulsory to identify with Xtian Syrians like you?

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Most east asian languages branch out from tibet also I think if I remember right ( sino tibetan). Theres no way they could be south east asian. Tibetans actually have a special genetic adaptation with their lungs for living in high altitude areas also.
    No shit. This nigga claiming Tibetans are SEA, he's basically done lost his mind. Geographically, genetically, culturally, linguistically they are Central Asians. In fact, Tibetan Buddhism is one of the most powerful cultural spheres of Central Asia. If it weren't for the Islamic conquests of Central Asia by Turkic tribes, that region would primarily be Tibetan Buddhist probably.

Ironically, Tibetan Buddhism is probably the closest living religion to Tengrism and this guy is claiming they are SEA. LOL

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Chink today you launched new aircraft carrier you built quickly. You must be celebrating this instead you throw stones. What the f*ck Kazakhs have to do with this? They are world aparts from Vietnam or whateva. The thread was started to show you that Japan dont identify with you.
    Celebrating. LOL I actually don't really care about it. But China is the world's largest shipbuilding nation, they will probably eventually build 6-8 aircraft carriers and it won't take long. They have massive infrastructure to do it.

What is the point of saying Japanese don't identify with me? I've never identified with the Japanese, so what's your point? Dummy.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

4 Not allowed!

We Arabs alongside the Persians had and still have good relations with China and her people since ancient times while the Turks were still living in fucking Yaruts back in today's Turkmenistan. Also, we have a lot of Chinese and east Asian expats living in the UAE, and I have man east Asian friends as well(my best friend is a Chinese manchurin btw).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Arab_relations
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Persian_relations
    http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/society...ster-1.1968719
    http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/society...ival-1.1890738

You shouldn't let those unibrowed Turks get to you or something like that, and don't get the wrong idea about us being stupid and arrogant people like them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    We Arabs alongside the Persians had and still have good relations with China and her people since ancient times while the Turks were still living in fucking Yaruts back in today's Turkmenistan. Also, we have a lot of Chinese and east Asian expats living in the UAE, and I have man east Asian friends as well(my best friend is a Chinese manchurin btw).

You shouldn't let those unibrowed Turks get to you or something like that, and don't get the wrong idea about us being stupid and arrogant people like them.
    This says the pathetic fat Semite who posts SSA influenced family members pictures on Turkish forum to prove 'they are Turanid, You beat all records amk.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

4 Not allowed!

Actually, Japan is a very highly Sinified culture. They are part of the Sinosphere.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=zhaoyun;4374184] But China is the world's largest shipbuilding nation, they will probably eventually build 6-8 aircraft carriers and it won't take long. They have massive infrastructure to do it. /QUOTE]

I know. Not officially announced but building of new aircraft carriers ongoing as we speak now. Around shipyards near Macau etc. China will have at least 5 by 2025-2030

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post

Hui Moslems are my brothers. I feel 1000X closer to them than I would to any Korean or Japanese.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information