Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,071
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Why? Should we be silent as others are vocal?
    No, but those doing what I said should try to explain then why a Sicilian is genetically European and a Jew not, and why a Muslim Balkanian and a Cypriot are culturally European but Jews are not.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

What are you preserving then? Shall we let gung-ho Africans into the fray?
    No Beorn, I was merely pointing out that it is much better to have them on our side than against us. Damn, if you can't see that then there's really no hope.

It doesn't automatically mean they're excepted as European.

Many European Jews think like me, many are clueless, and some (mainly the super religious) are distrusting of everyone aside from others like them (e.i. other super religious Jews). Generally, those who are not religious and don't identify as European move to Israel. That tends to be the catalyst.
    I see. At least the ones not identifying with Europe (so not on our side) are moving out of it then. People need to know where their loyalties lie, we have enough of our own peoples who are unsure of this.

Israelis love Europe. Israeli culture is quite Westernised, as it was founded by European Jews. Having been to Israel before, I can say confidently that Israel would stand by Europe in a heartbeat against Islam.
    I know it's a stereotype, but I thought they were against it and in love with America. Maybe it is just people taking the Palestinian side which they hate I guess.

Liberal Jews, be they religious or not, tend to support multiculturalism. But I tend to find that all liberals support multiculturalism.
    Some black Jews were taken to Israel years ago. I presumed them just to be an exception because they're Jewish in faith.
    Multiculturalism is destroying every group it is present in and needs to be stamped out.

I personally have not met one single Jewish person who supports Muslim immigration to Europe.
    Like I said, it does seem very daft, but I've seen it written on here before.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-05-2017 @ 09:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    n/A
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nglund View Post
    You are therefore denying that the following are European?

All 1st and 2nd degree Mischlings (respectively 1/2 & 1/4 Jewish).
    I certainly am. Jews are NOT European regardless of how they look.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunor View Post
    That guy on the picture is clearly not a part of European diversity. It doesn't matter if the negroid blood came from his parents, or from several centuries ago.
    That guy could very well be one hundred percent Sicilian (and probably is). Whether US Racial Inspectors accept him or not hardly changes the fact that he IS a Native European. People like him exist not just in Italy but also in Greece, Cyprus and a few parts of the Balkans and there is nothing wrong with that.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2012 @ 01:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Island Race
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Region
    Jersey
    Taxonomy
    Nordomediterranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Yep! You declared their non-European ancestry. It kinda implies something here.
    How? The Nuremberg laws specifically pointed out their jewishness.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    n/A
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementina View Post
    why a Muslim Balkanian and a Cypriot are culturally European but Jews are not.
    Who considers Muslim Balkanians to be European? Most European preservationists certainly don't.

As for Cyprus, I am sure most Greek Cypriots identify strongly with Greek Orthodox culture.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,071
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    So let me get this straight: That guy could very well be one hundred percent Sicilian (and probably is). Whether US Racial Inspectors accept him or not hardly changes the fact that he IS a Native European. People like him exist not just in Italy but also in Greece, Cyprus and a few parts of the Balkans and there is nothing wrong with that.
    That appearance could not exist in a European who does not have considerable West Asian influence, well above the average for a European nation. Hence why it appears in the places you named, and why those ethnicities cluster not well within the European cluster but on the edge of it (and Cypriots not even within it).

Anglicised Continental Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-30-2014 @ 07:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Ancestry
    France, Romania, Austria, Poland.
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    Sub-Nordid + Pontid
    Politics
    Conservative-leaning moderate.
    Religion
    Earth-based spiritualist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 383
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    No Beorn, I was merely pointing out that it is much better to have them on our side than against us. Damn, if you can't see that then there's really no hope.

It doesn't automatically mean they're excepted as European.

I see. At least the ones not identifying with Europe (so not on our side) are moving out of it then. People need to know where their loyalties lie, we have enough of our own peoples who are unsure of this.

I know it's a stereotype, but I thought they were against it and in love with America. Maybe it is just people taking the Palestinian side which they hate I guess.

Some black Jews were taken to Israel years ago. I presumed them just to be an exception because they're Jewish in faith.
    Multiculturalism is destroying every group it is present in and needs to be stamped out.

Like I said, it does seem very daft, but I've seen it written on here before.
    Yes, Israel absorbed a large number of Jews from Ethiopia. These people have a very hard time in Israel even though Israel is very racially diverse. White Ashkenazis of European descent run the show in Israel. White genes always float to the top.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-15-2013 @ 02:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    American Colonial
    Ancestry
    French, Irish.
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Monarchist
    Religion
    Myself
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21

0 Not allowed!

If it were true Ethnic European Muslims are not European, then why aren't all non-Christians on the continent considered non-European?

Who considers Muslim Balkanians to be European? Most European preservationists certainly don't.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

No, but those doing what I said should try to explain then why a Sicilian is genetically European and a Jew not, and why a Muslim Balkanian and a Cypriot are culturally European but Jews are not.
    Okay. I'm with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Why? Are we that outnumbered that we have to resort to importing hired mercenaries?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    n/A
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That appearance could not exist in a European who does not have considerable West Asian influence, well above the average for a European nation. Hence why it appears in the places you named, and why those ethnicities cluster not well within the European cluster but on the edge of it (and Cypriots not even within it).
    right, and this is why I always say that all these fancy genetic charts are bollocks.

Greeks are not just Europeans, they are the root of Western civilization and no Dodecad or Mcdnonald graph is going to convince me otherwise.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information