Tradition and improvisation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nairi View Post
    Please, check all his posts about Armenia and Armenains and you will see he is NOT Armenian.
    I have. I am not in a position to evaluate classification threads, but do see a pattern of coherent arguments. You, on the other hand, are repetitively, and unconvincingly, attacking him (as distinct from posting counterarguments) long after you have made your point.

Last Online
    03-05-2012 @ 09:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ?
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Your parents didn;t teach you write in Armenian with Armenian letters but taught you speak Russian?
    Please stop with these stupid, knee-jerk responses that twist and misinterpret everything I say! Where did I say that my parents taught me Russian?! They didn't!

I already sent PMs to this him in Armenian, but he still continues with this harassment.

Last Online
    02-16-2013 @ 01:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Armenian Apostolic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well in Armenia you can go to English or Russian specified school. Usually the students of the English schools don't speak Russian that well.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ?
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosov View Post
    Well in Armenia you can go to English or Russian specified school. Usually the students of the English schools don't speak Russian that well.
    I don't speak Russian at all. I only read Cyrillic and have a general understanding of some written Russian. I live in America and went to American public schools.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Armenian Apostolic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Swan_ View Post
    I don't speak Russian at all. I only read Cyrillic and have a general understanding of some written Russian. I live in America and went to American public schools.
    So you speak Armenian then?

Last Online
    03-26-2012 @ 01:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    ARmenian Highland ( erroneously referred to as Eastern Anatolia or Eastern Asia Minor)
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Apostolic Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loddfafner View Post
    I have. I am not in a position to evaluate classification threads, but do see a pattern of coherent arguments. You, on the other hand, are repetitively, and unconvincingly, attacking him (as distinct from posting counterarguments) long after you have made your point.
    What classification thread?

I am not attacking him, I am showing that HE is attacking Armenians, anything he said so far is a copy cat of anti-Armenian propaganda, you should ralise that Armenia is in war right now with Azerbaijan, 5 days ago an Armenian soldier again was killed on Artsakh border for which Armenian side retaliated with killing 2 of their soldiers, Azerbaijan is emloying all Azeris from Armenia who knows the language in anti-Armenian propaganda, online fights are non stop.They even have video on YT where Azeri actors from Armenia play as if they (being as if Armenian) confess to each other that Armenians have no culture and steal everything from Azeris.

Azerbaijan has news in different languages, even in Armenian, directed at our audience.

Everything Swan wrote so far is common anti-Armeniajn propaganda which we encounter on daily bases being in war with them NOW.

What exactly convinced you he is Armenian? What has he written so far to make you be sure he is not lying about his identity? He has not a single pro-Armenian post.
    Last edited by Nairi; 03-05-2012 at 09:50 AM.
    Armenian DNA Project

over 300 individuals that have already been tested, revealing that the Armenian branches of DNA are at the root of many branches in Europe.

Armenians belong to 13 distinct genetic groups that go back tens of thousands of years, while at the same time there is no trace of invaders in their DNA in the last 4000 years

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    ARmenian Highland ( erroneously referred to as Eastern Anatolia or Eastern Asia Minor)
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Europa View Post
    I am far way of disturbing the Armenian posters,but I have to say something.I have just had Armenian Noyan jam......There is no other like it.Hats down for the Armenian women and men made this....Thank you.
    lol and I am in love with Bulgarian pickles, in Armenia we grow up with it and here I have been looking for it for ages Found Indian one, they make like Bulgarians too, very simialr to my childhood pickles taste.
    Armenian DNA Project

over 300 individuals that have already been tested, revealing that the Armenian branches of DNA are at the root of many branches in Europe.

Armenians belong to 13 distinct genetic groups that go back tens of thousands of years, while at the same time there is no trace of invaders in their DNA in the last 4000 years

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Swan_ View Post
    Balkan-Caucasian race:
    http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictiona...Caucasian+Race
    It is characterized by brachyce-phaly, a broad, low-browed face, straight or curly dark hair, dark or mixed eyes, strongly developed beard and body hair, and greater than medium height. The race is distributed in the Caucasus, forming the predominant part of the native population; its Balkan variant is distributed in Yugoslavia, southern Austria and northern Italy (Tirol), northern Greece, and neighboring countries. Certain peoples of West Iran (including the Lurs, Bakhtiari, Assyrians, and Khora-san Iranis) belong to the Southwest Asian variation of the Balkan-Caucasian race.
    This look is not dominant in all Armenia and being a part of Diaspora you would know that this look is very far from most Disporans. And I posted link of Kurds, anyone can check that only very few have similatiries with Armenians and others.Kurds have separate,distinct look.
    Armenian DNA Project

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Armenian Apostolic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Balkan-Caucasian race:
    Is there any examples of this? I'm assuming this is similar to East-Med?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ?
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nairi View Post

What exactly convinced you he is Armenian? What has he written so far to make you be sure he is not lying about his identity? He has not a single pro-Armenian post.
    I am an Armenian, but I am neither a pro-Armenian nor an anti-Armenian activist, and I completely reject your brand of nationalism. My interests span a lot of areas, such as Russia and countries of West Asia because these are what my nation most closely relates to.

Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread Information