Thread: Israeli "false flag" atrocity revealed.. the terror campaign against Gaza!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-28-2010 @ 03:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    none of the above
    Ethnicity
    kinda dull white
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Tasmania 2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Israeli "false flag" atrocity revealed.. the terror campaign against Gaza!

This post was formulated while the Israeli terror campaign against Gaza was underway in January 2009!

The Jerusalem Post says: ...Sources close to Hamas revealed, that the movement had "executed" more than 35 Palestinians, who were suspected of collaborating with Israel, and were being held in various Hamas security installations.

The sources quoted Hamas officials as saying that the decision to kill the suspected collaborators, was taken out of fear that Israel might try to rescue them during a ground offensive,

The officials claimed that at least half of the victims were killed by relatives of Palestinian militiamen, who were killed as a result of information passed on to Israel by the "collaborators."
    Except we know that Hamas is an Israeli "false flag op," and that the purported Hamas operators are in fact Jews, else why does this creep have a Star of David tattoo!

Israel fabricates the rockets like they fabricate the terrorists...

The Jews claim they carry explosives, but as this picture shows they are empty pipes.

In an effort to dramatize the rockets they gave this one five separate mini engines, below smoke trails from the alleged Hamas rockets,

This is all that happens when they hit, some blast effect but very little shrapnel, and no warhead at all.

This is what fair dinkum rockets look like, they are what...

Hezbollah used against Israel, in that country's disastrous attack on Lebanon in 2006, when they hit they take out a whole neighborhood, so not only are the alleged Hamas rockets no good as weapons, all they are doing is giving the brain dead a reason to endorse Israel's wickedness against the ppl of Gaza.

Alleged Hamas rocketeers right next to the electric fence that separates the Gaza strip from occupied Palestine proper, there are Israeli watch towers just a few hundreds of meters from where the rockets have been fired.

In occupied Palestine the world is sickened by Jew atrocity, even more sickening is the lack of resolve among the non Gazan Palestinians, similarly going about their business oblivious to the predicament in Gaza!
    Take up the bomb the grenade and the RPG Palestinians ...or forever be known as cowards in the face of the enemy.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 10:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93

0 Not allowed!

Uh...maybe I missed something, but when did "Cultural & Ethnic European Preservation" transform into "OMG those evil Israelis are hurting the poor Arabs"? Seriously, even if these crazy conspiracies were true, why would any of us care? What business of our is it what two groups of Middle Easterners do to each other in the Middle East?

. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

Where the hel is the "Spammer" Flag when you need one. Help.

`│´ 1312019132512912292038191221 Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Germanic
    Ethnicity
    northern barbarian
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    frosty & bloodthirsty
    Politics
    savaging and pillaging
    Religion
    catheist & evil cat propagandist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101

0 Not allowed!

Default Will do?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fjällräv View Post

Banned
    Last Online
    01-28-2010 @ 03:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    none of the above
    Ethnicity
    kinda dull white
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Tasmania 2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Why would any of us care ... what two groups of Middle Easterners do to each other..
    Well I am an Australian and I care about what goes on there, the same as I care that 911 was an inside job, and that Arlen Specter the author of the Kennedy assassination cover up, remains at large in the United States Senate Chamber!

As well it is probly because I hate crime.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Timothy View Post
    Well I am an Australian and I care about what goes on there, the same as I care that 911 was an inside job, and that Arlen Specter the author of the Kennedy assassination cover up, remains at large in the United States Senate Chamber!

As well it is probly because I hate crime.
    Isn't that nice. Goodly for you.

We all hate crime. Go find a "we hate crime" website and spam there to you hearts content.

Thread Information