None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,819
    Given: 4,919

5 Not allowed!

Default Racial Hierarchy

It becomes clearer and most obvious with age, as you grow older, that white (purebred European) women are the most highly demanded and sought after by males, around the entire world. The other races of women: yellow, brown, black, etc. have a lesser status. It seems that East Asian females, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, come in second-place compared to the Central European blonde-hair, blue-eyed, fair-skinned women. And this discrepancy, based entirely on race, is perhaps the core cause of conflict throughout the world.

Colored males compete the hardest for white women, and prefer white women over their own kind. This fact is most obvious in black males, and refers to several "Multi-kultural" attitudes and occurrences around the world today. Leftists and Liberals see it as a "success" when white females are fucked black males; because Left-Liberal ideology is fueled by victim-politicks and guilt-shaming tactics. Left-Liberals feel less 'guilty' and 'ashamed' about being white, after they offer up a few 'sacrifices' to their 'righteous' cause (Social Justice Warriors).

However white males do not compete over colored female. This is why, in the US, it's a matter of fact that almost no rape of black females occurs from white males. Therefore what I'm saying is true and "science" is on my side. White males are in a unique "lose-lose" situation. White males cannot move 'up' racial ladders and hierarchy while colored males can, and try to do. Therefore white males must move 'across' or 'downward' by race-mixing and miscegenation. This fact accounts for most if not all of the social, political, and philosophical ideology differences within, and beyond, white male institutions.

White females are flattered and impressed by all the attention and competition that colored males offer them. This is the reason and cause that, in the USA and other western countries, you will see a white female with a colored, mixed-race child, and then the white female (often times a single mother) wants to cuck a white male beta, to "return to the white race". After miscegenation, the white woman realizes that her choice was a bad one, and that she wants back into white institutions (which were the basis of white superiority from the beginning).

So miscegenation causes a lot of problems. The first fact is obvious. Coloreds/Non-whites perceive white women as beautiful and something worth having, because they idolize and want into white institutions (white society, western civilization, historical metanarrative, etc). This is known throughout the Media as "Privilege". However mixed-racial children, coloreds, do not "fit in" exactly because they are neither white nor their colored heritage. This is a cause for conflict that will later occur as Miscegenation trends continue.

This post is more of an outline, not with a precise point but a general one. These observations explain why white males generally need to "protect our own" and have no real reason or motivation to marry into Colored races or cultures. Because that would be a 'downward' step for white males. And for colored males chasing and competing for white females, that is an obvious step 'upward' (into white/western society).

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

7 Not allowed!

" Colored males compete the hardest for white women, and prefer white women over their own kind. This fact is most obvious in black males,
    "
    Maybe Black males ,but not Latino males. Mexican-American men prefer Mexican-American women.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

23 Not allowed!

Nope. Way more White men into Asian women than the other way around.

Get a fucking life.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,177
    Given: 58,945

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    It becomes clearer and most obvious with age, as you grow older, that white (purebred European) women are the most highly demanded and sought after by males, around the entire world. The other races of women: yellow, brown, black, etc. have a lesser status. It seems that East Asian females, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, come in second-place compared to the Central European blonde-hair, blue-eyed, fair-skinned women. And this discrepancy, based entirely on race, is perhaps the core cause of conflict throughout the world.

Colored males compete the hardest for white women, and prefer white women over their own kind. This fact is most obvious in black males, and refers to several "Multi-kultural" attitudes and occurrences around the world today. Leftists and Liberals see it as a "success" when white females are fucked black males; because Left-Liberal ideology is fueled by victim-politicks and guilt-shaming tactics. Left-Liberals feel less 'guilty' and 'ashamed' about being white, after they offer up a few 'sacrifices' to their 'righteous' cause (Social Justice Warriors).

However white males do not compete over colored female. This is why, in the US, it's a matter of fact that almost no rape of black females occurs from white males. Therefore what I'm saying is true and "science" is on my side. White males are in a unique "lose-lose" situation. White males cannot move 'up' racial ladders and hierarchy while colored males can, and try to do. Therefore white males must move 'across' or 'downward' by race-mixing and miscegenation. This fact accounts for most if not all of the social, political, and philosophical ideology differences within, and beyond, white male institutions.

White females are flattered and impressed by all the attention and competition that colored males offer them. This is the reason and cause that, in the USA and other western countries, you will see a white female with a colored, mixed-race child, and then the white female (often times a single mother) wants to cuck a white male beta, to "return to the white race". After miscegenation, the white woman realizes that her choice was a bad one, and that she wants back into white institutions (which were the basis of white superiority from the beginning).

So miscegenation causes a lot of problems. The first fact is obvious. Coloreds/Non-whites perceive white women as beautiful and something worth having, because they idolize and want into white institutions (white society, western civilization, historical metanarrative, etc). This is known throughout the Media as "Privilege". However mixed-racial children, coloreds, do not "fit in" exactly because they are neither white nor their colored heritage. This is a cause for conflict that will later occur as Miscegenation trends continue.

This post is more of an outline, not with a precise point but a general one. These observations explain why white males generally need to "protect our own" and have no real reason or motivation to marry into Colored races or cultures. Because that would be a 'downward' step for white males. And for colored males chasing and competing for white females, that is an obvious step 'upward' (into white/western society).
    This might be partially true. But there are also coloured males like me, who prefer their own women. I really prefer a roma women, one who is passionate for roma rights and culture and who is not ashamed to be roma. Not saying I dont find white females to be beautiful, I do, I also grew up almost exclusively around white people though, I do find them beautiful and was in love with some even, (a crush I mean) but I prefer women who are like me, because I think they can understand me the best.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

10 Not allowed!

You set up the system, whitey...Now, cope

卍Descendant of a Simurgh and Garuda卍 Shah-Jehan's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-22-2017 @ 03:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    卍Indo-aryan/Indo-Iranian卍
    Ethnicity
    বাঙালি
    Ancestry
    Aryavarta + Eranshahr
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Aryan
    Politics
    বাংগালীয়ানা
    Hero
    Ishvar
    Religion
    ইসলাম
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,474
    Given: 11,852

6 Not allowed!

Is this your explanation on why you're still not married?
    The Indo-Aryan Languages--------Beautiful Bengal--------Kashmir: Paradise on Earth--------The Nord-Indid Phenotype--------Ethnic Groups of Southern Asia

卐Janani Janmabhumischa Swargadapi Gariyasi卐

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

4 Not allowed!

Lol, Middle eastern and East Asian women are sought after by white american men more often than white women are. Not saying white women aren't attractive, but you're wrong. And Middle Eastern and Black men do pretty fine in the dating scene as well. The only people who are obsessed with "race ladders" are people who don't accomplish anything in life and have nothing else to cling to but their ethnicity. People are so much more than their ethnic background.
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-01-2018 @ 08:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero
    None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,819
    Given: 4,919

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post
    " Colored males compete the hardest for white women, and prefer white women over their own kind. This fact is most obvious in black males,
    "
    Maybe Black males ,but not Latino males. Mexican-American men prefer Mexican-American women.
    There's a Latino guy I know who scored a 10/10 white girl. She's a knockout. But he's very possessive with a mean jealous streak. She complains to others about how possessive and jealous he gets. She seems very "oppressed" and unhappy in many ways. Also the other Latinos around him respect him a lot more and look up to him. This all demonstrates to me that a white female is a trophy to colored guys. But will the relationship last? I don't know, hard to say. It seems very destructive to me. With that said though, the higher percentage of 'white' in a guy, the easier it will be for him to score, and keep, a white woman. This example tells me that your assertion is wrong; Latinos and Hispanics do prefer white women over their own.

Another example is Seal the musician/singer and Heidi Klum. They had children, but eventually, divorced.

_____
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Nope. Way more White men into Asian women than the other way around.

Get a fucking life.
    Many western/white women are becoming degenerate, drug users, depressed, promiscuous, etc. and so that is another factor of why white and asian women (much more feminine and traditional values) are balancing out.

_____
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    This might be partially true. But there are also coloured males like me, who prefer their own women. I really prefer a roma women, one who is passionate for roma rights and culture and who is not ashamed to be roma. Not saying I dont find white females to be beautiful, I do, I also grew up almost exclusively around white people though, I do find them beautiful and was in love with some even, (a crush I mean) but I prefer women who are like me, because I think they can understand me the best.
    Of course there are exceptions, people around the world who are very proud and want to preserve their own racial-ethnic-cultural identities. I respect that of course. However there are degrees of sacrifice that most people are willing to go to 'improve' their situations. And this includes expanding boundaries and gaining power in the world. It's only natural that proud males will want to have more beautiful women. In this context, the beauty of 'white' females is critical.

_____
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    You set up the system, whitey...Now, cope
    I cope by learning more.

_____
    Quote Originally Posted by Shah-Jehan View Post
    Is this your explanation on why you're still not married?
    Maybe.

______
    Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    Lol, Middle eastern and East Asian women are sought after by white american men more often than white women are. Not saying white women aren't attractive, but you're wrong. And Middle Eastern and Black men do pretty fine in the dating scene as well. The only people who are obsessed with "race ladders" are people who don't accomplish anything in life and have nothing else to cling to but their ethnicity. People are so much more than their ethnic background.
    Scoring and conquesting beautiful women is a pivotal, core factor in life, that undermines almost every other type of achievement. So what if you're a famous scientist or musician, if it doesn't help you get laid? Achievements almost always, or simply always, correspond with mating habits. Males perform in life, and compete, in order to have sex and gain access to women (which is gaining access to pleasure simultaneously). Therefore you're wrong. It is not "clinging to ethnicity". The reward is the ethnicity itself. To breed a superior type, fitter humans, more beautiful daughters, more handsome men, healthier children, 'privileged' lifestyles, etc. is the whole point. And so distinct ethnicities and races are tied to distinct regions, environments, societies, and successes.

You cannot trivialize all that without appearing ridiculous. You have the goal backward. "Clinging to ethnicity" is the reward of achievements; it does not take the place of achievement/success/pride.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-20-2018 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euramerasian
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Ancestry
    1/4 Spanish; 1/4 Japanese; 1/4 German; 1/4 Amerindian
    Country
    France
    Region
    Pays de la Loire
    Politics
    She said, "Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred."
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 456

2 Not allowed!

East Asians > Everyone Else

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    Lol, Middle eastern and East Asian women are sought after by white american men more often than white women are. Not saying white women aren't attractive, but you're wrong
    That is demonstrably false since the vast majority of white men still marry white women.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information