Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Why are certain Latin American countries' murder rates so high?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

Mexican states

Banned
    Last Online
    08-12-2021 @ 03:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black/White
    Ethnicity
    Mulatto
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Hero
    Malcolm X
    Religion
    Nationalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 56

0 Not allowed!

There was never a racial nationalist movement for non-Whites in Latin America, which have left many of them confused like African Americans have become (after losing their racial identity). That's why non-White Latin Americans kill themselves over stupid things like drugs, sneakers and stupid political/sport-related arguments. Actually, even Whites are pretty crazy down there. And the sad part is there is no easy solution to all of this. If all racial groups become nationalist in Latin America, the races will clash and cause Rwandan style genocides, but if they remain as they are, the continent will continue to drown in high murder rates. Latin America is most likely doomed in the future and I am sorry to say this.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Cities with the most blacks tend to be the most violent.
    not true, at least not the case with Mexico and our Afro-mexican communities which tend to have the lowest crime rate, not only them but also indigenous communities
    the only Afro-communities affected by crime are the ones in the coast area of Guerrero due to the fact that cartels have taken over their area, which they use for exporting and importing drugs coming in from Central or South America

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueIndepence View Post
    There was never a racial nationalist movement for non-Whites in Latin America, which have left many of them confused like African Americans have become (after losing their racial identity). That's why non-White Latin Americans kill themselves over stupid things like drugs, sneakers and stupid political/sport-related arguments. Actually, even Whites are pretty crazy down there. And the sad part is there is no easy solution to all of this. If all racial groups become nationalist in Latin America, the races will clash and cause Rwandan style genocides, but if they remain as they are, the continent will continue to drown in high murder rates. Latin America is most likely doomed in the future and I am sorry to say this.
    Afro-Mexicans are the true blacks and true representation of Mama Africa
    we are kings and queens of mother Angola

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post
    India's IQ is only 82 lmaooooo.
    Land of snake charmers
    cow worshippers
    Beaches and streets full of shit lol
    Dalits
    75% of India's pop is poorer than Black African nations. lol

IQ? HUH LMAOOO
    As a non-Indian, you shouldn't even be using the word Dalit because Dalit = untouchables. Untouchables = non-Indians although it also means low caste street cleaners in India.

Are you really suggesting Mexican-Americans are anywhere close to the being on the same socioeconomic footing of the 3 million Indian-Americans in the U.S.? As someone who lives in California, you should know this.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    As a non-Indian, you shouldn't even be using the word Dalit because Dalit = untouchables. Untouchables = non-Indians although it also means low caste street cleaners in India.
    Indian-American men are untouchables when it comes to the dating scence in America. fact.

Are you really suggesting Mexican-Americans are anywhere close to the being on the same socioeconomic footing of the 3 million Indian-Americans in the U.S.? As someone who lives in California, you should know this.
    The brighest Indians immigrate to the USA.India's top 0.3% of India's pop have immigrated to the USA. The poor from Mexico have immigrated to the USA and their is still 2 times more Mexican-Americans than Indian-Americans living in your suppose wealthy town.

3 million Indian-Americans are only 0.3% ,not even 1% of India's population.

India and Indians are associated with extreme poverty,lack of sewers,lack of running water,diseases. Most Indians live with $2 dollars a day. India has sub saharan poverty rates.

Ross that's the reality of India and Indians.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimage View Post
    I heard in Brazil it's dangerous to be white and white people often live in fear (Brazilian user told me this,I won't name who)
    As an outsider I can't confirm or deny this impression of his
    I would assume statistically it's much more dangerous to be black and poor. But if you are stereotypicaly white, blonde blue eyed type, it is probably an even better idea to stay outside of ghetto zones.

If you are white (or mostly so) and wealthy here you are probably living in a safe neighborhood or even better, a closed condominium. So it's pretty safe as long as you stay away from certain areas. In Brazil for example, if you look at the murders, it's mostly poor black men killing other poor black men.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-29-2024 @ 11:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,363
    Given: 11,959

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Also View Post
    I would assume statistically it's much more dangerous to be black and poor. But if you are stereotypicaly white, blonde blue eyed type, it is probably an even better idea to stay outside of ghetto zones.

If you are white (or mostly so) and wealthy here you are probably living in a safe neighborhood or even better, a closed condominium. So it's pretty safe as long as you stay away from certain areas. In Brazil for example, if you look at the murders, it's mostly poor black men killing other poor black men.
    I remember a year a go i was looking at homicide rate statistics for buenos aires city and was surprised that while the homicide rate of the city was 5 the homicide rate of the slums was 40 and the homicide rate of the rest was around 1-2. Also bolivians/peruvians/paraguayans (slum habitants) were over represented both in killers and in killed.

Homicide rates are very important but the results are not representative of an entire city/country as if the zones were homogeneous.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Argentano View Post
    I remember a year a go i was looking at homicide rate statistics for buenos aires city and was surprised that while the homicide rate of the city was 5 the homicide rate of the slums was 40 and the homicide rate of the rest was around 1-2. Also bolivians/peruvians/paraguayans (slum habitants) were over represented both in killers and in killed.

Homicide rates are very important but the results are not representative of an entire city/country as if the zones were homogeneous.
    Probably something similar goes on in most Latin American countries, the poorest regions have really high muder rates, and the rest of places have relatively small rates. That's why I don't get why it would be 'dangerous to be white' in Brazil.

On the other hand if you are both black and poor you have to watch out constantly not only for the violence going on your local area but for the violence you can suffer from the police.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-29-2024 @ 11:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,363
    Given: 11,959

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Also View Post
    Probably something similar goes on in most Latin American countries, the poorest regions have really high muder rates, and the rest of places have relatively small rates. That's why I don't get why it would be 'dangerous to be white' in Brazil.

On the other hand if you are both black and poor you have to watch out constantly not only for the violence going on your local area but for the violence you can suffer from the police.
    Honestly i envy this from you guys. In my country the police is not allowed to do anything.

Its common talk here in argentina that if you go to brazil "no jodas con los policias brazucas porque te hacen mierda"

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information