Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

What the hell? I think we've been rather good to this man in that he can come to this country, set up a business here and generally do well, why the hell does he treat us like s**t?
    I suppose he's adopting the former labour government policy of hating the English.

I think any immigrant who is racist to the native people of their new country should be deported.
    You don't just move somewhere and then start openly hating the people there, its ridiculous.

Last Online
    02-15-2011 @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, mostly East Midlands.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Politics
    Life Affirmation
    Religion
    Life Affirmation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

A friend of mine was camping in Lincolnshire there are Polish owned pubs that don’t serve English people either.

Round here they would probably just beat him, rob him and burn his shop down (it’s happened before, Asian shop keeper refused to serve the drunks).

I've noticed anti-Polish feeling is quite strong.
    I believe that legends and myth are largely made of
    “truth”, and indeed present aspects of it that can only be received in this mode; and long ago certain truths and modes of this kind were discovered and must always reappear.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Indeed it might be a basic characteristic of existence that those who would know it completely would perish, in which case the strength of a spirit should be measured according to how much of the “truth” one could still barely endure-or to put it more clearly, to what degree one would require it to be thinned down, shrouded, sweetened, blunted, falsified.
    Nietzsche

To God everything is beautiful, good, and just; humans, however, think some things are unjust and others just.
    Heraclitus

Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 08:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Scotland
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

A man should be allowed to choose who he serves without fear of government shouldn't he?
    [Signature Pending]

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eóin View Post
    A man should be allowed to choose who he serves without fear of government shouldn't he?
    Refusing to serve the core ethnicity of a country is different. How would you like it if I went to Ireland and became manager of a supermarket and said "Sorry, we don't serve Irish people"? I'd be run out of town.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 747
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by celtabria View Post
    I think any immigrant who is racist to the native people of their new country should be deported.
    You don't just move somewhere and then start openly hating the people there, its ridiculous.
    It's ridiculous in the UK but a reality here. So things aren't that bad in your country, be optimistic.

Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 08:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Scotland
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by celtabria View Post
    Refusing to serve the core ethnicity of a country is different. How would you like it if I went to Ireland and became manager of a supermarket and said "Sorry, we don't serve Irish people"? I'd be run out of town.
    Probably aye .

But perhaps this Polish gentlemen is doing the English a favour. Are the English nationalists here not advocates of segregation? You're never going to have a state that is 100% ethnically English. Such a state has never existed and never will.

So, why not let the foreigners have their own communities in which they stick to themselves, keep certain businesses within the community etcetera? The English could do the same for themselves as well, no?
    [Signature Pending]

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Probably aye .
    With pitchforks and loaded guns might I add.

But perhaps this Polish gentlemen is doing the English a favour. Are the English nationalists here not advocates of segregation?
    Erm, no I don't think so, not me at least. I'm not so bothered about European immigrants if they're in small numbers. Segregation wouldn't really work.

You're never going to have a state that is 100% ethnically English. Such a state has never existed and never will.
    According to wikipedia that's already impossible, according to them 20% of the English have some Irish ancestry.

So, why not let the foreigners have their own communities in which they stick to themselves, keep certain businesses within the community etcetera?
    De facto that already exists, but we don't want the huge immigrant towns and suburbs we have now.

The English could do the same for themselves as well, no?
    The whole issue of it being our country rears its head here. Non-European immigration should be near-stopped, European immigration cut down (that would entail leaving the EU).
    European immigrants and English can live side-by-side rather easily, I see Poles and English in a few towns getting on at least fairly decently, we just need less numbers of immigrants here.

Last Online
    03-11-2014 @ 08:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ario-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Aryan
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Wow, I'm speechless. Of course this guy is scum and I don't support such actions by no means. He only brings disgrace to Poland and provokes anti-Polish sentiment which we can already see in tags (Untermensch Polacks). But remember that idiots exist in every nation and we, Poles, are no exception from that rule.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasz View Post
    Wow, I'm speechless. Of course this guy is scum and I don't support such actions by no means. He only brings disgrace to Poland and provokes anti-Polish sentiment which we can already see in tags (Untermensch Polacks). But remember that idiots exist in every nation and we, Poles, are no exception from that rule.
    Yes, most Poles I see are actually decent immigrants which is more that can be said about the majority of those from Africa and the middle east...

Last Online
    07-27-2011 @ 05:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Latvian
    Ancestry
    Latvian-Lithuanian-Norwegian
    Country
    Latvia
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Christian Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Maybe the guy didn't spoke english so good and in the end it was just a misunderstanding.
    I don't know why someone refuse to serve english. Well if its true then less money for him.
    I just don't believe that this kind of thing can happen in the UK, there's always two sides of a coin.

He serves latvians though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information