Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Muscovite
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystify View Post

I doubt that described in the article is accepted, it is possibly one of those experimental things that happens in all Nordics,
    One of WHAT experimental things?

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364

0 Not allowed!

Sweden became the experimental field of the most radical Cultural Marxists, especially man-hating radical Feminists.

It is really disgusting to see what Sweden has become under their rule.

If they move on like that, the whole society will become an abominable creature and threat to the world.

I just hope it fails big and that the rest of world sees what's going on there and how wrong it is.

Actually, sometimes one can be even glad that the non-integrable foreigners are there, because without them, it might even work, since it is a step-by-step indoctrination. You can't turn normal men of a normal culture in just one generation into this "something" the Cultural Marxists want.

So they will fail, if the Swedish people themselves don't overturn it, because of the foreigners which surely won't be affected as those delusional morons of the Cultural Marxists puppets want.

And I'm pretty sure the Plutocratic Oligarchy and their "intellectual arms" in the Cultural Marxist "think tanks" think of all these experiments being pretty funny and quite harmless if starting in a country like Sweden. What works for them, they will try to spread - if it doesn't work, only Sweden will be ruined, which was the ideal candidate for such an experiment with its naturally nice, high standing, intelligent and more collective attitude, so corrupted due to this Liberal and Cultural Marxist indoctrination.

Just think about it, what other country could have been used for such a theoretical and totally unnatural experiment, than a high standing nation with quite some niveau in every respect? It would have never worked in a 3rd world country, with those criminals and morons spreading the Cultural Marxist agenda being hanging from the trees...

Valkyrie Queen of Apricity CelticViking's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-20-2013 @ 09:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Blood Elf
    Ancestry
    English, Scottish, Icelandic, Scandinavian, Irish
    Taxonomy
    Hallstatt Keltic Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 244

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs down A pre-school in Sweden has decided to stop calling children 'him' or 'her' in a bid to avoid gender

Last Online
    07-09-2015 @ 07:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Country
    Wales
    Region
    Wales
    Politics
    Controlled capitalism with social conservatism
    Religion
    Atheist.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Ah, I see the Daily Mail has picked up this one. This is right up their alley.

'Hell in a handbasket!' 'Couldn't make it up!' 'It's political correctness gone MAAAAAD!!!'.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic / Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Taxonomy
    West Baltid
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,590
    Given: 16,990

0 Not allowed!

I can see the sense in this even though it might be radical but a paradigm shift has to begin somewhere.

Of course there is going to be opposition. Whenever there is a change in thinking there are going to be those who embrace it and those who reject it. But in the long run I think there will be benefits.

Being equal on the playground will not turn someone into a homicidal maniac. In fact, it might even curb the gender violence we are seeing across the world. Women are seen as lesser beings and are therefore open to rape and domestic violence. If we can foster a culture where children are taught from the get-go that we are all the same then the gap between the two sexes might close. Men will respect women more, and women will not see men as just good enough to work to bring in money, mow the lawn and take out the rubbish. At the moment focus is on rights for women, but I also think that the way women perceive men can also be very biased. We need to change stereotypes for both genders.

I applaud the Swedish government who is bringing into action what academics have been talking and debating about across the world.

EDIT:
    The only thing which I do think is a bit extreme is the new word - HEN - for "him" and "her" which did not exist beforehand.

Then, on the other hand, the world progresses and evolves. No matter how much we would like to stand still in time, time does not stand still and the only thing which is constant is change. Languages evolve, and we are witnessing evolution in progress here.

I think it is a rather exciting change. I do wish that this system of education would be taught in South Africa. We desperately need to get the genders equal.
    Last edited by Kazimiera; 04-01-2012 at 02:29 AM.

Last Online
    07-09-2015 @ 07:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Country
    Wales
    Region
    Wales
    Politics
    Controlled capitalism with social conservatism
    Religion
    Atheist.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Kudos to you, 'Loony' for daring to be a lefty in a place like this!

I don't think any reasonable person opposes equality of the genders. But what is going on here - and this is a problem with modern feminism generally - is that there is more to it. These people do not seek equality, they seek homogeneity. They want to abolish the very concepts of male and female (especially male).
    Yes, men and women are equal, but we are not identical. What is going on at that pre-school contradicts nature and is therefore doomed to fail.
    Last edited by Gordon Bennett; 04-01-2012 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Clarity.

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loony View Post
    I can see the sense in this even though it might be radical but a paradigm shift has to begin somewhere.

Of course there is going to be opposition. Whenever there is a change in thinking there are going to be those who embrace it and those who reject it. But in the long run I think there will be benefits.

Being equal on the playground will not turn someone into a homicidal maniac. In fact, it might even curb the gender violence we are seeing across the world. Women are seen as lesser beings and are therefore open to rape and domestic violence. If we can foster a culture where children are taught from the get-go that we are all the same then the gap between the two sexes might close. Men will respect women more, and women will not see men as just good enough to work to bring in money, mow the lawn and take out the rubbish. At the moment focus is on rights for women, but I also think that the way women perceive men can also be very biased. We need to change stereotypes for both genders.

I applaud the Swedish government who is bringing into action what academics have been talking and debating about across the world.

EDIT:
    The only thing which I do think is a bit extreme is the new word - HEN - for "him" and "her" which did not exist beforehand.

Then, on the other hand, the world progresses and evolves. No matter how much we would like to stand still in time, time does not stand still and the only thing which is constant is change. Languages evolve, and we are witnessing evolution in progress here.

I think it is a rather exciting change. I do wish that this system of education would be taught in South Africa. We desperately need to get the genders equal.
    An intriguing perspective if I may say so myself.

Nonetheless, I have to say I do disagree with the notion of doing away with the terms him and her. That seems, in my estimation, to be stepping over the line a bit.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-01-2012 @ 05:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Cyridoll
    Country
    England
    Taxonomy
    Imperial
    Politics
    I am the Emperor!
    Religion
    Nine Divines
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

This is totally unreasonable. Why are they doing this?

Favored by those with impeccable taste Supreme American's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-27-2012 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German & Colonial American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AcadianDriftwood View Post
    The problem is, the adult world is not equal. Pushing it on kids will make them unable to deal with the stress that comes with this when they are adults... with negative effects.

In fact, the reality of inequality and the human pecking order starts before adulthood, in high school (ie the popular crowd vs the uncool kids, etc.). These kids may not even make it through high school without emotional problems.

If these kids take a job and think they are equal to their boss, or if they get pulled over for speeding and think they are equal to the cop, they are in for a rude awakening.
    Egalitarians are in denial of human nature and reality. Instead of coping with this, they come up with social engineering schemes they use especially in schools on students as lab rats to try to control their thoughts and actions in ways they think appropriate.

It's bad enough they try to erase the obvious existence of race, now we have such lunatic fringe they're trying to deny gender. This all originated with Marxism and spins off from Marxism. They want to deconstruct and abolish everything they don't like and one way they do it is by pretending it didn't exist to begin with. First they aimed it at our culture, then our race, and now even our gender. Note my signature quote, it comes from one of them:

“One can rightfully speak of a cultural revolution, since the protest is directed toward the whole cultural establishment, including the morality of existing society… What we must undertake is a type of diffuse and dispersed disintegration of the system.” - Herbert Marcuse

I'd say what I'd like to personally do to these people but it would be a code of conduct violation.

Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loony View Post
    I agree that creating more gender equality at a younger age would be a good thing. I can't stand to see parents berating their male children for "acting like a girl" and I've seen the most ludicrous examples of forcing stupid gender roles on children who are too young to even know what gender is. I once had a family member tell me that if I didn't take away my headband from my baby brother (he had taken it off my head and started to play with it) that he was "going to be gay".

However, I think in this case, it's too extreme. There's no reason to invent new words or to deny the existence of husband + wife marriages or to force kids away from playing with swords. There are inherent biological differences between males and females that lead to the activities boys and girls enjoy participating in. Male/female relationships are clearly the natural order in life and to pretend that they don't exist or to discourage them from occurring is weird and unnatural.

I think healthy relationships between males and females should be encouraged from an early age but not in this particular manner. From what I've read, I think it would probably be better to separate males and females past a certain point in their schooling. It is a reality that males and females usually have different learning styles and one of the reasons that boys have fallen so far behind females in the modern educational system is that they don't adapt well to methods like this. Boys respond better to authoritative male figures which are clearly missing in "gender equal" experiments.
    Jagerstaffel: Where's [la bombe]?
    Jagerstaffel: I gotta send that bitch some shit in a box.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information