PDA

View Full Version : Israeli planes strike Syrian military base, U.S. official says

Loki
10-31-2013, 08:25 PM
Israeli planes strike Syrian military base, U.S. official says (http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/31/world/meast/syria-civil-war/index.html?hpt=hp_t2)

(CNN) -- Israeli warplanes struck a military base near the Syrian port city of Latakia on Thursday, an Obama administration official told CNN.

An explosion at a missile storage site in the area was widely reported in the Israeli press, but an attack has not been confirmed by the Israeli government.

The target, according to the Obama administration official, was missiles and related equipment the Israelis felt might be transferred to the Lebanon-based militant group Hezbollah. The official declined to be identified because of the sensitive nature of the information.

When asked for comment, an Israel Defense Forces spokeswoman told CNN: "We don't refer to foreign reports."

Israel has been accused several other times this year of launching airstrikes inside Syria, including once in January. In the January incident, a U.S. official said Israeli fighter jets bombed a Syrian convoy suspected of moving weapons to Hezbollah.

Israel's military did not comment on any of the allegations at the time, but has long said it would target any transfer of weapons to Hezbollah or other groups designated as terrorists, as well as any effort to smuggle Syrian weapons into Lebanon that could threaten Israel.

Thursday's reports of a blast come amid a Syrian civil war in which Hezbollah, a Shiite Muslim militant group, has been helping Syrian government forces. Syria's government is led by Bashar al-Assad, a member of the Shiite offshoot Alawite sect; the rebels and other militants fighting al-Assad's forces and Hezbollah are largely made up of Sunni Muslims.

The Syrian conflict began in March 2011 after government forces cracked down on peaceful protesters during the Arab Spring movement and is now a full-blown civil war. The United Nations estimates that more than 100,000 people have died in the conflict.

International inspectors are trying to ensure that Syria eliminates its chemical weapons stockpile by the middle of next year. Syria agreed to the program under international pressure earlier this year.

One of the monitoring groups, the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, said Thursday that Syria has destroyed all its declared chemical weapons mixing, filling and production facilities, and all of the chemical weapons at 21 inspected sites have been placed under seal.

The watchdog body's announcement of the facilities' destruction meant that Syria met a key deadline in the elimination program.

Loki
10-31-2013, 08:26 PM
That's fucking disgusting, given that the UN confirmed this morning that all Syrian chemical weapons have been destroyed. I hope Syria strikes back :mad:

Shah-Jehan
10-31-2013, 08:27 PM
That's fucking disgusting, given that the UN confirmed this morning that all Syrian chemical weapons have been destroyed. I hope Syria strikes back :mad:

Told you they weren't exactly neutral...

Sblast
10-31-2013, 08:32 PM

:rofl_002:. Reminds me of condemnations of Operation Entebbe (just devoid of any moral content).

A. The strikes has nothing to do with Syrian chemical weapons.
B. I'll tell you what's disgusting, in the moral sense: moving weapons to Hizbullah which is preparing for a third Lebanon war. I don't want that and I don't want any foreign Israeli aggressive policies towards Lebanon.

SobieskisavedEurope
10-31-2013, 08:36 PM

It takes a real courageous Israel to wait until the chemical weapons are destroyed to attack!

Loki
10-31-2013, 08:39 PM
B. I'll tell you what's disgusting, in the moral sense: moving weapons to Hizbullah which is preparing for a third Lebanon war. I don't want that and I don't want any foreign Israeli aggressive policies towards Lebanon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7MBVMLLuKc

Sblast
10-31-2013, 08:40 PM
It takes a real courageous Israel to wait until the chemical weapons are destroyed to attack!

Look, I don't care about pissing contents, especially given you're pissing against the wind, but at least get the chronology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93Syria_relations#Syrian_alliance_wit h_Iran:_2006-present)right.

SobieskisavedEurope
10-31-2013, 08:44 PM
Look, I don't care about pissing contents, especially given you're pissing against the wind, but at least get the chronology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93Syria_relations#Syrian_alliance_wit h_Iran:_2006-present)right.

Israel is out of control!

A.) Israel has had an ILLEGAL apartheid like state against Palestinians for decades.

B.) Israel has been ILLEGALLY bulldozing & expanding on Palestinian territory for decades.

C.) Israel has had ILLEGAL nuclear weapons & WMD's for decades

D.) Israel has used ILLEGAL white phosphorous as a shield!

E.) Israel has been doing ILEGAL bombings like this outside their country for decades!

Anglojew
10-31-2013, 08:44 PM
Killing 100,000 of his own citizens is demonstrates why Israel needs to play hardball with Assad. Israel struck a military target presumably to stop more weapons transfers to Hezbollah. The UK or SA would do the same.

Shah-Jehan
10-31-2013, 08:48 PM
Killing 100,000 of his own citizens is demonstrates why Israel needs to play hardball with Assad. Israel struck a military target presumably to stop more weapons transfers to Hezbollah. The UK or SA would do the same.
Syria is his homeland, it's what he lives for but, why would this be Israel's business anyway(besides weakening the nation that is)?

Jackson
10-31-2013, 08:48 PM

I thought you didn't like Islamic Fundamentalists? Probably if you want to side with anybody in Syria, it would be Assad. Either that or you don't know anything about what's going on there.

Anglojew
10-31-2013, 08:52 PM
I thought you didn't like Islamic Fundamentalists? Probably if you want to side with anybody in Syria, it would be Assad. Either that or you don't know anything about what's going on there.

In theory the Alawites and Israel should be allies but Assad has made his bed.

It's a tough choice between Sunnis and Shia. Israel's allies the Kurds are Sunni dont forget.

SobieskisavedEurope
10-31-2013, 08:53 PM

Yes, the rebels have Islamic terrorists including Al Qaeda fighting Assad.

Yet, the U.S sides with the terrorist rebels.

It is interesting that this is what happened in Libya & Iraq that an increase in Al Qaeda increased as the U.S was involved!

Sblast
Israel is out of control!

A.) Israel has had an ILLEGAL apartheid like state against Palestinians for decades.
B.) Israel has been ILLEGALLY bulldozing & expanding on Palestinian territory for decades.
C.) Israel has had ILLEGAL nuclear weapons & WMD's for decades
D.) Israel has used ILLEGAL white phosphorous as a shield!
E.) Israel has been doing ILEGAL bombings like this outside their country for decades!

*As a matter of principle, law should be based on good normative notions, not the other way around (and you're appealing to law (http://logical-critical-thinking.com/logical-fallacy/appeal-to-law-fallacy/)).

A) No. Discrimination exists inside Israel, but nothing close or 'like apartheid' and if you're are going to use abstractions, it ain't it.
B) Sadly, partly true. I vote against it.
C) Sadly, a necessity. Ideally I vote against.
D) False. White phosphorous is in about every industrial product and in military usage, it's used mainly as smoke screens. Finally, it's legal while not used primarily as an incendiary weapon. Which in case of the IDF, it wasn't, but it looks bad.
E) Refer to *.

There are complications to *, but at this rate, you're not really kin on it.

Loki
Killing 100,000 of his own citizens is demonstrates why Israel needs to play hardball with Assad.

Assad didn't kill 100,000 of his own citizens. A large proportion of those were Islamic terrorists, and those killed by them.

Jackson
10-31-2013, 08:55 PM
In theory the Alawites and Israel should be allies but Assad has made his bed.

It's a tough choice between Sunnis and Shia. Israel's allies the Kurds are Sunni dont forget.

Well Syria is predominantly Sunni isn't it? I don't think he had much choice. Although it was relatively secular unlike some other areas of the Middle East.

Whole region is a mess.

Anglojew
10-31-2013, 08:56 PM
Syria is his homeland, it's what he lives for but, why would this be Israel's business anyway(besides weakening the nation that is)?

Because he arms and aids Hezbollah, otherwise Israel would leave him to his own devices.

Maybe you could try using that logic on the Sunni rebels? Maybe they'll cease the civil war because of the strength of your argument?

Shah-Jehan
10-31-2013, 08:56 PM

He only wants to see Syria weakened, plain and simple...

Shah-Jehan
10-31-2013, 09:00 PM
Because he arms and aids Hezbollah, otherwise Israel would leave him to his own devices.

Maybe you could try using that logic on the Sunni rebels? Maybe they'll cease the civil war because of the strength of your argument?

Well, Hezbollah is a Lebanese Political organization that protects the sovereignty of the country, which Israel frequently violates, what it does to counter the Israeli violation of it's territory is not it's fault...

Philo
10-31-2013, 09:01 PM

Sure. Hezoballah are not Islamic fundementalists. At all.. :coffee:

Well, Hezbollah is a Lebanese Political organization that protects the sovereignty of the country, which Israel frequently violates, what it does to counter the Israeli violation of it's territory is not it's fault...

No. The IDF is the armed forces of Israel which protect the country's territory from invaders. Therefore when Hezoballah Islamic terrorists shoot katyushah on Haifa, Israel is left with no choice but to invade Lebanon, a country which did not have any conflict with Israel before Hezoballah.
Why is everything upside down with you?

Anglojew
10-31-2013, 09:03 PM
Assad didn't kill 100,000 of his own citizens. A large proportion of those were Islamic terrorists, and those killed by them.

Around 120,000 have been killed. Estimates of civilians killed are around 50,000.

Jackson
10-31-2013, 09:03 PM
He only wants to see Syria weakened, plain and simple...

Hmm yeah i guess. I don't particularly like any of the countries in the region, but pre-war Syria was probably one of the better ones. I just wish Israel would stop dragging the west in to all these involvements. I don't care on jot more for Israel than for Saudi Arabia and the rest of them, if they want to settle there differences they should just go ahead then, and we'll see what happens.

Jackson
10-31-2013, 09:04 PM
I can't really see what makes each side better from the other at this moment in time, nor do i see a moral highground.

Philo
10-31-2013, 09:05 PM
Hmm yeah i guess. I don't particularly like any of the countries in the region, but pre-war Syria was probably one of the better ones. I just wish Israel would stop dragging the west in to all these involvements. I don't care on jot more for Israel than for Saudi Arabia and the rest of them, if they want to settle there differences they should just go ahead then, and we'll see what happens.

Nobody's dragging nobody. NATO invaded Lybia for oil, had nothing to do with Israel, in fact Gaddafi was better for us. The US has bussiness in Syria that has no relation to what Israel wants. Same thing in Egypt when they backstabbed the secular Mubaraq.

Jackson
10-31-2013, 09:07 PM
Nobody's dragging nobody. NATO invaded Lybia for oil, had nothing to do with Israel, in fact Gaddafi was better for us. The US has bussiness in Syria that has no relation to what Israel wants. Same thing in Egypt when they backstabbed the secular Mubaraq.

Well i don't understand why we (or mainly America) have such strong ties with Israel? And yes certainly the US has it's own business and i don't agree with that either.

Anglojew
10-31-2013, 09:08 PM

A poltical party with its own army in violation of Lebanese treaties against militias and the UN Security Council resolution 1701 http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1701

2006 war; "The conflict began when militants from the group Hezbollah fired rockets at Israeli border towns as a diversion for an anti-tank missile attack on two armored Humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border fence.[45] The ambush left three soldiers dead. Two additional soldiers, believed to have been killed outright or mortally wounded, were taken by Hezbollah to Lebanon."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

Lucifer
10-31-2013, 09:09 PM
proof that israhell wants chaos in syria, they tell bs when they say that they support assad, they're liars.

Sblast
10-31-2013, 09:10 PM

No. Hezbollah's armed wing (the relevant Hizbullah in this context) is a internationally recognized terrorist organisation.
It declared different aims then what you ascribe to them. It is religiously motivated against Israel and Jews per se, has a theocratic Islamist anti-peace negotiations agenda and regardless of Lebanon wants to destroy Israel. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology_of_Hezbollah#Attitudes.2C_statements.2C_a nd_actions_concerning_Israel_and_Zionism) Finally it is essentially an Iranian organisation inside Lebanon with an "anti-imperialist" goals.
To remind you the last catastrophe between the countries was initiated by Hizbullah - not Israel and not in Lebanon's interests (or Israel's).

proof that israhell wants chaos in syria, they tell bs when they say that they support assad, they're liars.

Where is he really? (aa10)

Anglojew
10-31-2013, 09:12 PM
Well i don't understand why we (or mainly America) have such strong ties with Israel? And yes certainly the US has it's own business and i don't agree with that either.

Britain doesn't have particular strong ties with Israel it frequently detains Israeli politicians traveling to the UK and has an "partial" arms embargo on Israel.
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/u-k-we-revoked-israel-arms-licenses-but-it-s-no-embargo-1.279872

SilverKnight
10-31-2013, 09:13 PM
strike back!

Philo
10-31-2013, 09:13 PM
It goes back to the cold war, quite obviously. But I don't see how the UK is allied with Israel that much. I guess an example for the close ties you allegedly speak about would be the Suez war:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis
The British had their own reasons to side with Israel. Nothing mysterious.

strike back!
Even without the major loss in manpower due to the civil war, the syrian army has absolutely no chance against the IDF.

Jackson
10-31-2013, 09:27 PM
It goes back to the cold war, quite obviously. But I don't see how the UK is allied with Israel that much. I guess an example for the close ties you allegedly speak about would be the Suez war:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis
The British had their own reasons to side with Israel. Nothing mysterious.

Even without the major loss in manpower due to the civil war, the syrian army has absolutely no chance against the IDF.

That is true, i think it is more the fact that (at least until fairly recently, maybe still are) we were America's little poodle, and as well as our own idiotic politicians, took us to places we didn't want to go.

Yeah that is also true, Israel has certainly proved itself militarily, and of course it is nuclear equipped. So i doubt Hezbollah and Iran and the rest of them will be able to win against Israel without bringing about their own annihilation. The best solution would be to come to some diplomatic, peaceful accord, but i think that would be extremely difficult. It wouldn't surprise me if the area is locked in this deadlock for centuries.

Philo
10-31-2013, 09:44 PM
Yeah that is also true, Israel has certainly proved itself militarily, and of course it is nuclear equipped. So i doubt Hezbollah and Iran and the rest of them will be able to win against Israel without bringing about their own annihilation. The best solution would be to come to some diplomatic, peaceful accord, but i think that would be extremely difficult. It wouldn't surprise me if the area is locked in this deadlock for centuries.

Agreed, unfortunately..

Sippola
10-31-2013, 09:52 PM
Israel is trying to survive as long as possible, and will do what it sees best for its people to ensure that survival.

If Israel sat back and/or reduced its military might, it would be overun at some point, with all of its citizens herded into the sea.

That is the sad truth.

Anglojew
10-31-2013, 10:41 PM

How is Israel dragging the West into this? The conflicts been going on for years now so if Israel was trying to drag the West into it they've done a particularly poor job.

It's actually the Sunni's trying to drag the West into it. So much so that Saudi Arabia recently threatened to cut diplomatic ties with the USA if they don't do more; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2472680/Saudi-Arabia-severs-diplomatic-ties-US-response-conflict-Syria.html

but I notice while you're quick to blame Israel for Arabs murdering Arabs and/or trying to get the West to stop Arabs murdering Arabs (a paradoxical argument) you place no blame on either the Syrians themselves or the Sunnis.

Anglojew
10-31-2013, 10:43 PM
Israel is trying to survive as long as possible, and will do what it sees best for its people to ensure that survival.

If Israel sat back and/or reduced its military might, it would be overun at some point, with all of its citizens herded into the sea.

That is the sad truth.

Every neutral observer knows this to be true. Look at what happened to the Christian Lebanese (formally the majority of Lebanon). The weak don't survive for long in the region.

Anglojew
10-31-2013, 10:48 PM
That is true, i think it is more the fact that (at least until fairly recently, maybe still are) we were America's little poodle, and as well as our own idiotic politicians, took us to places we didn't want to go.

We could argue about the rights and wrongs of various US/UK conflicts around the world but the fundamental difference between the UK/USA and Israel is the UK/USA are fighting wars that may be 1000s of kms from home whereas all Israels conflicts are ON ISRAEL'S BORDER. So it's all well and good to argue about the rights and wrongs of Afghanistan and Iraq when the outcomes are somewhat theorectical whereas Israel is concerned with weapon transfers and movements literally on its borders involving sworn enemies who are dedicated to its destruction and have proven time that this isn't some theoretical declaration but a real and present danger.

Furnace
10-31-2013, 11:06 PM
Another sucker punch..

Anglojew
10-31-2013, 11:37 PM
The other thing I find weird about the apologists for the Assad regime is they basically excuse any action of Assads as a justified defence of his regime yet attack Israel for exactly the same thing; eg defending themselves against their enemies (even when Israel takes all measures possible to ensure as few civilians as possible as killed and Assad takes none. We see this demonstrated in statistics, for instance the recently Gaza and Lebanon wars, had about 10% the casaulties each as the current Syrian Civil War).

Baluarte
11-01-2013, 07:16 PM
US claims Israel attacked Russian missile shipment in Syria

By Harriet Sherwood

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/01/us-israel-attack-syria-missiles

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2013/11/1/1383314424164/Israeli-F-15I-tactical-fi-009.jpg

Israeli warplanes have attacked a shipment of Russian missiles inside a Syrian government stronghold, according to US officials. The disclosure could further strain US-Israel relations, which are already under pressure over differences regarding the Iranian nuclear programme.

Neither the Israeli government nor its military made any comment on the US confirmation of an Israeli air strike on a missile base in the city of Latakia early on Thursday, but officials are privately furious at the White House statement.

"This raises very disturbing questions, and affects trust between allies," said one Israeli official. "Sharing information is embedded in the nature of the relationship between Israel and the US. It's like a big pipeline that's open to permanent flow. So disclosing information is a cause for dismay." He declined to comment on whether Israel was responsible for the air strike.

A US official told CNN that Israel targeted the base to prevent weapons being transferred to the Hezbollah militia, the Lebanese group backed by Syria and Iran. The Al-Arabiya network reported that stores of anti-aircraft missiles, which had been destined for Hezbollah, were destroyed in the attack.

Israel has repeatedly warned that it will take military action to stop the movement of advanced weapons. Several air strikes were carried out earlier this year, although Israel has not acknowledged its actions.

According to Israeli media reports, the US statement had caused "senior officials in Jerusalem to tear out their hair".

Alex Fishman, defence analyst for Israeli's biggest-selling daily Yedioth Ahronoth, wrote: "Past experience suggests that we shared information with them on our operational activity so as to prevent embarrassment and surprise, but Washington is selling our secrets on the cheap … This is now dangerous and contemptible behaviour committed deliberately by the administration, with the aim of sabotaging Israeli defence policy."

The revelation came as the government of President Bashar al-Assad met a key deadline in an ambitious plan to eliminate Syria's entire chemical weapons stockpile by mid-2014 and avoid international military action.

The announcement by a global chemical weapons watchdog that the country had completed the destruction of equipment used to produce the deadly agents highlights Assad's willingness to cooperate, and puts more pressure on the divided and outgunned rebels to attend a planned peace conference.

An Obama administration official confirmed the Israeli airstrike overnight, but provided no details. Another security official said the attack occurred late on Wednesday in the Syrian port city of Latakia and that the target was Russian-made SA-125 missiles.

There was no immediate confirmation from Syria.

Since the civil war in Syria began in March 2011, Israel has carefully avoided taking sides, but has struck shipments of missiles inside Syria at least twice this year.

The Syrian military, overstretched by the civil war, has not retaliated, and it was not clear whether the embattled Syrian leader would choose to take action this time. Assad may decide to let the Israeli attack slide again, particularly when his army has the upper hand on the battlefield inside Syria.

Israel has repeatedly declared a series of red lines that could trigger military intervention, including the delivery of "game-changing" weapons to the Syrian-backed Lebanese Hezbollah group.

Israel has never officially confirmed taking action inside Syria to avoid embarrassing Assad and sparking a potential response. But foreign officials say it has done so several times when Israeli intelligence determined that sophisticated missiles were on the move.

In January, an Israeli air strike in Syria destroyed a shipment of advanced anti-aircraft missiles bound for Hezbollah, according to US officials. And in May, it was said to have acted again, taking out a shipment of Iranian-made Fateh-110 missiles at a Damascus airport.

The Fateh-110s have advanced guidance systems that allow them to travel up to 200 miles per hour with great precision. Their solid-fuel propellant allows them to be launched at short notice, making them hard to detect and neutralise.

Israel has identified several other weapons systems as game changers, including chemical weapons, Russian-made Yakhont missiles that can be fired from land and destroy ships at sea, and Russian SA-17 anti-aircraft missiles. Israel's January air strike is believed to have destroyed a shipment of SA-17s.

Syrian activists and opposition groups reported strong explosions on Wednesday night that appeared to come from inside an air defence facility in Latakia. They said the cause of the blasts was not known.

Acquisitor
11-01-2013, 07:21 PM
good, I hope all the missiles are destroyed.

and naturally the US needs to let the world know that it was Israel who did it.

Philo
11-01-2013, 07:25 PM
USA is backstabbing all their ME allies since the 2011(arab spring).

Ultra
11-01-2013, 07:35 PM

"Naturally"? It's not like Israel and the Jewish/Pro-Israel lobby in the US almost pushed Obama and his administration into intervening in the Syrian conflict?? And that the US has always been behind Israel's back??

Acquisitor
11-01-2013, 07:36 PM
"Naturally"? It's not like Israel and the Jewish/Pro-Israel lobby in the US almost pushed Obama and his administration into intervening in the Syrian conflict??

"naturally" is sarcasm

and it was Saudi Arabia who was lobbying for the Syria intervention much more than Israel was.

Notice the chance in official language of SA last week.

Philo
11-01-2013, 07:36 PM
"Naturally"? It's not like Israel and the Jewish/Pro-Israel lobby in the US almost pushed Obama and his administration into intervening in the Syrian conflict??
That was the Saudis who are more concerned about Iran than Israel.
Plus it was'nt them either probably. Obama shot himself in the foot by putting a red line that if Assad uses chemical weapons he would attack syria. He did'nt have the balls to do it obviously.

Ultra
11-01-2013, 07:37 PM
"naturally" is sarcasm

and it was Saudi Arabia who was lobbying for the Syria intervention much more than Israel was.

Notice the chance in official language of SA last week.

That was the Saudis who are more concerned about Iran than Israel.
:O Okay then.

Acquisitor
11-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Saudi Arabia invested 30 billion dollars into the Syrian rebels, and SA is very upset about the investment expiring worthless.

Loki
11-01-2013, 07:43 PM
I already made a thread about this. Didn't you see Baluarte? In News Articles.

Loki
11-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Saudi Arabia invested 30 billion dollars into the Syrian rebels, and SA is very upset about the investment expiring worthless.

Yes, it serves them right. They were (and are) supporting terrorists.

Philo
11-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Yes, it serves them right. They were (and are) supporting terrorists.

They are indeed(supporting the garbage of humanity). Does'nt make the other side right or moral though.

Loki
11-01-2013, 07:52 PM
They are indeed(supporting the garbage of humanity). Does'nt make the other side right or moral though.

No, but it's the lesser of two evils.

Baluarte
11-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Relinking a previous article posted here regarding this matter, to keep things in context:

Israel wanted Assad gone since start of Syria civil war'
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?94166-Washington-and-Israel-Conspire-to-Oust-Assad&p=1915442&viewfull=1#post1915442

Philo
11-01-2013, 07:53 PM
No, but it's the lesser of two evils.

Arguable.

Acquisitor
11-01-2013, 07:59 PM
I already made a thread about this. Didn't you see Baluarte? In News Articles.

please, baluarte saw another israeli thing and naturally had to post it.

this post of his lacks red letters though, which is odd

RussiaPrussia
11-01-2013, 07:59 PM

russia should nuke israel and let the world know they did this too

Acquisitor
11-01-2013, 08:00 PM

1) Syria passes these weapons to hezbollah which is an enemy of Israel. Syria is also officially in war with Israel.
2) Syria cant strike back, they have nothing to strike back with.

Philo
11-01-2013, 08:00 PM

If you only you were president of russia.. xD. Unfortunately they don't take their advise from somebody who does'nt even speak Russian.

Acquisitor
11-01-2013, 08:02 PM
If you only you were president of russia.. xD. Unfortunately they don't take their advise from somebody who does'nt even speak Russian.

or has a personality disorder like autism, oh wait its not a personality disorder, its worse since it cant be cured.

Loki
11-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Threads merged.

Acquisitor
11-01-2013, 08:07 PM
either way, Syria and Israel are still officially at war, Syria feeds weapons to Hezbollah, so its Israel's right to act, just as its Syrian right to fight back ofc. However Assad is too rational to fight back.

Mehmet
11-01-2013, 08:08 PM
If it is true I support Beni Israel.

Loki
11-01-2013, 08:09 PM
either way, Syria and Israel are still officially at war, Syria feeds weapons to Hezbollah, so its Israel's right to act, just as its Syrian right to fight back ofc. However Assad is too rational to fight back.

What Israel has done can be considered an act of war.

Loki
11-01-2013, 08:10 PM

Yes, because you hate Shia Muslims, like most Sunni extremists. And actually support terrorists.

Acquisitor
11-01-2013, 08:11 PM

Israel and Syria have been officially at war from 1973.... there is no peace treaty yet.

Loki
11-01-2013, 08:11 PM

Russia can also consider this an act of war against them, since it's their missiles that were bombed.

Loki
11-01-2013, 08:12 PM
Israel and Syria have been officially at war from 1973.... there is no peace treaty yet.

So it's legitimate if/when Syria and Hezbollah opens a new front line in the Golan Heights, as they now want to do.

Acquisitor
11-01-2013, 08:14 PM
Russia can also consider this an act of war against them, since it's their missiles that were bombed.

no.

Syria paid for these missiles. The attack has nothing to do with Russia.

Acquisitor
11-01-2013, 08:15 PM
So it's legitimate if/when Syria and Hezbollah opens a new front line in the Golan Heights, as they now want to do.

if they want their asses delivered to them again then its their choice. If they do it, I think Israel should occupy territory beyond the Golan heights.

an army consisting of disorganized savages armed with primitive weapons doesn't stand a chance against IDF.

Mehmet
11-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Yes, because you hate Shia Muslims, like most Sunni extremists. And actually support terrorists.

I actually don't support Lebanese, Iraqi and Iranian terrorists supporting the Syrian dictator gassing poor babies, raping free-minded Syrian's women, destroying entire cities.
Assad is the dog of Iran, Russia and China.

Baluarte
11-01-2013, 08:27 PM

Sunni + Turk.

Mehmet
11-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Jews are superior to Commies in my book.

Loki
11-01-2013, 08:40 PM
I actually don't support Lebanese, Iraqi and Iranian terrorists supporting the Syrian dictator gassing poor babies, raping free-minded Syrian's women, destroying entire cities.
Assad is the dog of Iran, Russia and China.

Bullshit.

Baluarte
11-01-2013, 08:45 PM

So sweet. Here, enjoy

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4185XP31ZXL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"This book focuses on central topics, such as the structure of the Jewish community, its organization and institutions and its relations with the state; the place Jews occupied in the Ottoman economy and their interactions with the general society; Jewish scholarship and its contribution to Ottoman and Turkish culture, science, and medicine"

http://www.amazon.com/Jews-Turks-Ottomans-Fifteenth-Twentieth/dp/0815629419

New for $24.95
Used for $5.15

Can't miss the chance.

SobieskisavedEurope
11-01-2013, 08:49 PM

What about Commie Jews like Karl Marx, Leon Trotsky, Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda ect

Mehmet
11-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Bullshit.

AMMAN, JORDAN—The cell was small with iron bars across the door. Three women, all naked, were chained to each corner. Nour was stripped, taken to the fourth, and handcuffed to the wall.

Every day, for more than 60 days, Nour says she and the other prisoners were raped in one of Syria’s most notorious detention centres. Some of her attackers at the Palestine Branch of Military Intelligence in Damascus were in uniform, others in civilian clothes.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/04/06/syrian_women_who_fled_to_jordan_tell_of_horrific_r apes_back_home.html

If someone invades your country, and rapes your wife; I would be supporting you Loki.
I don't think that would make me look terrorist supporter though, i don't know.

What about Commie Jews like Karl Marx, Leon Trotsky, Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda ect

By Jew, I referred to their religion.
Not their race.

Actually Stalin had a politburo full of ancient Jewish rabbis having left the religion.
They were pursuing Jews who (still) followed religion and used to send them to Siberia.

Han Cholo
11-01-2013, 08:57 PM
I think this is a false flag attack.

RussiaPrussia
11-01-2013, 09:44 PM
or has a personality disorder like autism, oh wait its not a personality disorder, its worse since it cant be cured.

neither can your retardness being cured

RussiaPrussia
11-01-2013, 09:47 PM
no.

Syria paid for these missiles. The attack has nothing to do with Russia.

what if there were still service men around, you paranoid twats

Acquisitor
11-01-2013, 09:48 PM
what if there were still service men around, you paranoid twats

their problem.

if you deliver weapons to a country which is officially at war, then you take a risk.

Kiyant
11-01-2013, 09:56 PM
Bravo Israel
If something needs to be done it must be done swiftly and effective like that thats why the IDF and the Mossad are so strong.

Anglojew
11-01-2013, 10:00 PM

Syria's official position is it's at war with Israel. So they are already at war Israel can attack military targets legally at will.

Anglojew
11-01-2013, 10:05 PM

What you're doing is trying to attack Israel based on international law but ignore international law when it comes to the Arabs.

They are breaking international law if they;

1. Don't wear uniforms
2. Fire from civilian areas
3. Target civilians.

Etc.

Hamas and Hezbollah are guilty of these and many more crimes against international law so I suggest you hold them to the same standards as Israel.

Han Cholo
11-02-2013, 12:23 AM
What you're doing is trying to attack Israel based on international law but ignore international law when it comes to the Arabs.

They are breaking international law if they;

1. Don't wear uniforms

http://static.animalpolitico.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/hezbollah.jpg

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Blotter/abc_hezbollah_080619_ms.jpg

http://frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Hezbollah-Hamas-Syria-Invasion-Of-Israel.gif

2. Fire from civilian areas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxktmwT5s70

3. Target civilians.

Etc.

Hamas and Hezbollah are guilty of these and many more crimes against international law so I suggest you hold them to the same standards as Israel.

http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/jul2006/liob05.jpg

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/436297/100306475/stock-photo--tyr-lebanon-june-buildings-destroyed-by-israeli-bombing-in-the-city-of-beirut-on-june-100306475.jpg

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/436297/100329956/stock-photo-beirut-lebanon-july-buildings-destroyed-by-israeli-bombing-in-the-city-of-beirut-on-july-100329956.jpg

http://www.wired.com/news/images/full/beirut1_f.jpg

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 03:05 AM
A poltical party with its own army in violation of Lebanese treaties against militias and the UN Security Council resolution 1701 http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1701
How many UN resolutions have Israel "the only true democracy in the middle-east" has violated? They're countless really, yet no one seems to bat an eye...

2006 war; "The conflict began when militants from the group Hezbollah fired rockets at Israeli border towns as a diversion for an anti-tank missile attack on two armored Humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border fence.[45] The ambush left three soldiers dead. Two additional soldiers, believed to have been killed outright or mortally wounded, were taken by Hezbollah to Lebanon."
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
You know that Hezbollah, even if it is militant is not a match for the IDF, yet they're the biggest source of resistance for Lebanon for foreign aggression...

No. Hezbollah's armed wing (the relevant Hizbullah in this context) is a internationally recognized terrorist organisation.
"Dip your terror list in water, then drink it's water"-Nasrallah.

It declared different aims then what you ascribe to them. It is religiously motivated against Israel and Jews per se, has a theocratic Islamist anti-peace negotiations agenda and regardless of Lebanon wants to destroy Israel. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology_of_Hezbollah#Attitudes.2C_statements.2C_a nd_actions_concerning_Israel_and_Zionism) Finally it is essentially an Iranian organisation inside Lebanon with an "anti-imperialist" goals.
To remind you the last catastrophe between the countries was initiated by Hizbullah - not Israel and not in Lebanon's interests (or Israel's).
It is not an Iranian organisation:picard2:but, an indigenous Lebanese organisation that defends the nation's territorial intergrity, it doesn't hate Jews anyway, but, Zionism as is the policy with Iran...

Loki
11-02-2013, 04:01 AM

Israel is actually bedfellows with the extremist Saudis, who are funding terrorists and supplying them with weapons.

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 04:02 AM
Israel is actually bedfellows with the extremist Saudis, who are funding terrorists and supplying them with weapons.

an unholy alliance, both regimes are evil...

Cleitus
11-02-2013, 04:11 AM
WWIII coming to a City Next to you

Acquisitor
11-02-2013, 04:19 AM
It is not an Iranian organisation:picard2:but, an indigenous Lebanese organisation that defends the nation's territorial intergrity, it doesn't hate Jews anyway, but, Zionism as is the policy with Iran...

the most idiotic statement in this topic award goes to: you.

only a young fool who doesnt have any insight (apparently about anything) can make such a statement.

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 04:21 AM
the most idiotic statement in this topic award goes to: you.

Truth is idiotic to the untruthful idiot that despises truth...

Acquisitor
11-02-2013, 04:26 AM
Truth is idiotic to the untruthful idiot that despises truth...

hezbollah is an Iranian proxy, its funded and controlled by Iran. Iran also supplies weapons to it.

iran wages proxy wars with israel through hezbollah, and sees it as a deterrence from israeli strike on its nuclear facilities.

hezbollah is also holding lebanon hostage, since if/when it attacks israel the entire country suffers.

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 04:31 AM
hezbollah is an Iranian proxy, its funded and controlled by Iran. Iran also supplies weapons to it.
It's an Iranian ally as Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey and S.Arabia are US allies in the region...

iran wages proxy wars with israel through hezbollah, and sees it as a deterrence from israeli strike on its nuclear facilities.

hezbollah is also holding lebanon hostage, since if/when it attacks israel the entire country suffers.
Well, majority of the country support it, if they were really Iranian proxies or something, they'd change the constitution of Lebanon from the current confessionalist system to Shia autocracy, but, they do not...

YeshAtid
11-02-2013, 05:22 AM
Well, majority of the country support it, if they were really Iranian proxies or something, they'd change the constitution of Lebanon from the current confessionalist system to Shia autocracy, but, they do not...
It's an outdated system, posts should be assigned regardless of religion. But a "shia autocracy " would be much worse

Drawing-slim
11-02-2013, 06:53 AM
Nobody fucks with Israel. Nobody. They can't live without war and action..

Acquisitor
11-02-2013, 08:31 AM
It's an Iranian ally as Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey and S.Arabia are US allies in the region...

its much more than that.

yes, all the Lebanese have to do to get rid off this organisation is change the law. or maybe even hold a referendum :D

and hezbollah will surely leave :) no doubt.

Sblast
11-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Another thread trashed during the night by Jihadists and their supporters. The amount of weaseling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_word).

You know that Hezbollah, even if it is militant is not a match for the IDF, yet they're the biggest source of resistance for Lebanon for foreign aggression...

"Dip your terror list in water, then drink it's water"-Nasrallah.

"If you sleep with dogs you'll wake up with fleas "- Proverb (I quoted something! PROOF BY QUOTATION! Turing prize for me!).
You're not responding to what I wrote and or what I sourced. Read again, and response to my actual words because you're repeating yourself and I already responded to what you're claiming.

Do you have a source for that responsible claim or did you secretly join the intelligence corps this night?

You're actually aware of the fact Israel and Syria and still technically at war (nice to see other members are not ignorant on this) and de facto are in proxy war waged by Syria? Which was (surprise! surprise!) the subject of the strike (mobile SA-17).

I see you also wrote some unwise statements regarding Hizbullah and territory. Hizbullah Don't serve Lebanese interests (their claims that they regarding this subject, are debunked by UN maps). Today or in the future by opening wars with Israel in Syria's or Iran's request (which supply the arming and funding) - they are an imperialist Islamist proxy tool that cause trouble for Lebanon against it's interests.
You're obviously thinking about "The motherland" while posting this. I suggest think concentrating on the well-being of Lebanese and Israelis instead would be more morally worthy and less imperialistic.

Another issue that could have been brought up (I mentioned as a complication) - which wise-men like Hassad preferred going "pick-n-choose picture proofing" to well based claims on this thread, is the issue of the moral value of law in itself.

Lebanon is a beautiful country which no Israeli has an issue with per se - I wish for it's development and full autonomy so it can take care of it's own interests (vis-a-vis Syrian, Iranian and Russian interests) and that any unjustified harm done by Israeli decision makers will be compensated and any alleged war crimes (in the substantive sense) by Israelis will be brought to justice regardless of their past contributions to Israel or stature. Allah yubaarek feek, wal 'ayyam al-kadima.

Hoca
11-02-2013, 08:52 AM
Israeli at it again.

Windischer
11-02-2013, 09:38 AM
shahjehan, you wrote total bullshit.
1st of all, an organization isnt ally. an ally is a state that signed an alliance treaty. organizations such as hezbollah cannot sign such a treaty since they arent a state, neither a recognized insurgent organization (dont fulfill conditions).
they are a terrorist organization. various terrorist organizations may serve as proxies, and hezbollah is a proxy of iran and syria. read below.

let me remind you that hezbollah doesnt use weapons shipped to it for museum expositions, but for attacks against people. destroying weapon shipments to such an organization is a right thing to do.
let me remind you that hezbollah was created and trained by Iranian revolutionary guard, with blessings of ayatollah Khomeini.
let me remind you that it was created during lebanese civil war, where both IDF and Syrian army intervened at request of warring factions - Israels intervention was motivated by fears of genocide of christians and fears of Syria taking over Lebanon politically; scale of intervention wasnt as large as lebanese christians wished. intervention of Syria was motivated purely by political reasons - taking over Lebanon.
let me remind you that in starting the Lebanese civil war, palestinian militant refugees played a central role.
let me remind you these militants had come from Jordan, where they had previously started a civil war.
let me remind you that, before they came to Jordan, they had caused conflict in West Bank after it had been acquired by Israel in 1967s 6-day war, from Jordan which had been occupying it since 1950 without international recignition and nobody gave a shit because they werent evul jooz.

see how that chained up?

Philo
11-02-2013, 03:43 PM
The amount of hypocrisy in this thread is amazing. Somehow sunni terrorists are evil and hizbullah shia terrorists are "angels".

Baluarte
11-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Whether it's Hezbollah, Golden Dawn, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Jobbik or any organization that seeks to bring Zion and the Atlantic system to the ground, they deserve full support.

No matter the collateral damage, excuse for all the blood.

Acquisitor
11-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Whether it's Hezbollah, Golden Dawn, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Jobbik or any organization that seeks to bring Zion and the Atlantic system to the ground, they deserve full support.

oh ok, so lets just nuke the entire country right :) ?

you know, if the israeli generals had the same ideas as you do, then the entire ME except for Israel would be a smoking hole in the ground right now.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 03:52 PM

And where do you always find the Turk connection with Jews?
(Because you write it always when a Turk says that they support jews/Israel)

Philo
11-02-2013, 03:54 PM

He's completly insane this one. Here in this forum we have some Turks who are on par with Shah-Jihad when it comes to Israel or are more neutral with regards to the conflict.

Windischer
11-02-2013, 04:00 PM

because in his fantasy world, ancestry defines worldview, terrorists and cutthroats are needed to "balance" the world and human lives dont matter when an ideology is at stake.
you can see glimpses of this world in those fantasy pics he has for avatar and sig (almost on par with leliana, lol)
fortunately, its still just a fantasy world.

Philo
11-02-2013, 04:02 PM
because in his fantasy world, ancestry defines worldview, terrorists and cutthroats are needed to "balance" the world and human lives dont matter when an ideology is at stake.
you can see glimpses of this world in those fantasy pics he has for avatar and sig (almost on par with leliana, lol)
fortunately, its still just a fantasy world.

:pound:
That was a nice observation. Although it's obvious balu would never actually risk his life for his bloosthirsty ideology :icon_yes:. I mean he's a colombian living in france, that's goes against his entire worldview.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 04:11 PM
He's completly insane this one. Here in this forum we have some Turks who are on par with Shah-Jihad when it comes to Israel or are more neutral with regards to the conflict.

I just hope that he isnt one of those "Khazars are modern jews" guys.

Philo
11-02-2013, 04:18 PM
I just hope that he isnt one of those "Khazars are modern jews" guys.

Nah, hes not one of those. He's one of the "Turkey and Israel are secretly best friends and erdopigan's verbal attacks are just a maks kind of guy, it all goes back to the ottoman empire" kind of guys. It's a small but loyal group I'm sure :p
I must say that he seems to hate Turks almost as much as he hates Jews.

Sblast
11-02-2013, 04:19 PM

You don't like sugar trade Bitterluarte? Are you rebelling against mainstream history that the Atlantic system hasn't ended in 1800? It continues as globalization? The evil Protestants and their capitalism? Catholic Ted Bundy.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Nah, hes not one of those. He's one of the "Turkey and Israel are secretly best friends and erdopigan's verbal attacks are just a maks kind of guy, it all goes back to the ottoman empire" kind of guys. It's a small but loyal group I'm sure :p
I must say that he seems to hate Turks almost as much as he hates Jews.

:picard1:
I also have the feeling that some think im Jewish or that im the perfect example of his Theory LOL

Philo
11-02-2013, 04:21 PM
You don't like sugar trade Bitterluarte? Are you rebelling against mainstream history that the Atlantic system hasn't ended in 1800? It continues as globalization? The evil Protestants and their capitalism? Catholic Ted Bundy.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg
I think I do see a resemblence xD

:picard1:
I also have the feeling that some think im Jewish or that im the perfect example of his Theory LOL
Yeah dont you remember the one time when he said "for some reason, I think you're the perfect example of the connection between the Turk and the Jew"?

Hoca
11-02-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm sure Balufarte looks under his bed for Jews before he goes to sleep every night.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 04:25 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg
I think I do see a resemblence xD

Yeah dont you remember the one time when he said "for some reason, I think you're the perfect example of the connection between the Turk and the Jew"?

Yeah i remember that and i asked him what he meant with that but he didnt answer that.

Baluarte
11-02-2013, 05:02 PM
(almost on par with leliana, lol)

I have nothing in common with GDL-girl and her Kosher Conservative types.
Other than dislike I suppose. Her imagery is also cheap identitarian posters, typical from pseudo "far right" organizations.

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Other than dislike I suppose. Her imagery is also cheap identitarian posters, typical from pseudo "far right" organizations.

chances are, she's a part of them...

Windischer
11-02-2013, 05:08 PM

what you two do have in common is living in fantasy world and projecting it onto the real one.

Philo
11-02-2013, 05:18 PM
chances are, she's a part of them...

Part of who? :loco:

Baluarte
11-02-2013, 05:51 PM
what you two do have in common is living in fantasy world and projecting it onto the real one.

What fantasy?
The world is just what it is. No delusions, no illusions.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 05:53 PM
What fantasy?

You still didnt answer what you meant with me being a perfect example of Turks and jews.

Sblast
11-02-2013, 05:54 PM

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2011/7/24/1311520566970/Norway-Anders-Breivik-007.jpg

Hah, I've found your negative Baluarte.

Loki
11-02-2013, 05:56 PM
You still didnt answer what you meant with me being a perfect example of Turks and jews.

He hates Turks because Turks helped fought for Protestants, by attacking Spain. One of the reason why I admire Turks. Their involvement saved some of my ancestors.

Loki
11-02-2013, 06:16 PM
@ Sblast:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?46629-Islam-and-Protestantism

Baluarte
11-02-2013, 06:46 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2011/7/24/1311520566970/Norway-Anders-Breivik-007.jpg

"The Jerusalem Post describes his support for Israel as a "far-right Zionism". He calls all "nationalists" to join in the struggle against "cultural Marxists/multiculturalists".
He summarizes his goals, stating "I believe Europe should strive for: A cultural conservative approach where monoculturalism, moral, the nuclear family, a free market, support for Israel"

"At the time of the attacks, Breivik was a member of the Lodge of St. Olaf at the Three Columns in Oslo and had displayed photographs of himself in partial Masonic regalia on his Facebook profile."
"His manifesto said that he took three degrees of Freemasonry and commended them as "keepers of cultural heritage" while also criticising it for being "not in any way political""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

---

Pompous impertinence doesn't hide material ignorance.

He can be easily described as the succesful offspring of Anglojew and GDL-girl.

Windischer
11-02-2013, 06:51 PM
an opposite version of baluarte ;)

Baluarte
11-02-2013, 07:06 PM
an opposite version of baluarte ;)

Your oversimplistic appreciation is hardly surprising.

Sblast
11-02-2013, 07:13 PM
"The Jerusalem Post describes his support for Israel as a "far-right Zionism". He calls all "nationalists" to join in the struggle against "cultural Marxists/multiculturalists".
He summarizes his goals, stating "I believe Europe should strive for: A cultural conservative approach where monoculturalism, moral, the nuclear family, a free market, support for Israel"...
---

Pompous impertinence doesn't hide material ignorance.

He can be easily described as the succesful offspring of Anglojew and GDL-girl.

Have you missed the captions Balutard? ("Hah, I've found your negative Baluarte.")
You're still a newspaper boy with a marker? Negative (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_(photography)).
The same paranoid solipsistic self-affirming manic obsessed with the piling up of structureless cherry picked (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias) information - just add the negations in the right places :wink.

Your oversimplistic appreciation is hardly surprising.

He actually got it right unlike you. But since there is another thinking mishap upcoming by you (you've not taken the conclusion home yet), let's keep like this for now. Biographical question: did you fail first grade geometry? I'm got a good video for from a guy who's finishing his doctorate degree in physics from the Hebrew University who can help types like you.