PDA

View Full Version : Hakimullah Mehsud killed by drone, Pakistan Taliban say

Elsa
11-02-2013, 01:43 AM
The leader of the Pakistani Taliban, Hakimullah Mehsud, has been killed in a drone strike, a high-ranking Taliban official has told the BBC.

The strike targeted a vehicle used by Mehsud with four missiles in the north-western region of North Waziristan.

Four other people were killed in the strike, including two of Mehsud's bodyguards, intelligence sources say.

Several previous claims of his death, made by US and Pakistani intelligence sources, have proven untrue.

Pakistan's government has issued a statement strongly condemning the drone attack, saying such strikes were a "violation of Pakistan's sovereignty and territorial integrity".

Friday's strike targeted Mehsud's vehicle in the Dande Darpakhel, some 5km (3miles) north of the region's main town, Miranshah.

A senior US intelligence official told the Associated Press that the US received positive confirmation on Friday morning that he had been killed.

However, a spokesperson for the US National Security Council said that "we are not in a position to confirm those reports, but if true, this would be serious loss for the... Taliban".

BBC diplomatic correspondent James Robbins says that however weakened the Taliban may be by this loss, they will fight on under a new leader.

Hakimullah Mehsud had come to prominence in 2007 as a commander under the militant group's founder Baitullah Mehsud, with the capture of 300 Pakistani soldiers adding to his prestige among the militants.

In January 2010 he gained further notoriety when he appeared in a video alongside a Jordanian who is said to have blown himself up, killing seven CIA agents in Afghanistan to avenge Baitullah Mehsud's death.

Hakimullah Mehsud had a $5m FBI bounty on his head and was thought to be responsible for the deaths of thousands of people.

Mehsud became leader of the Pakistani Taliban in 2009, aged 30, after Baitullah Mehsud died in a US drone strike at his father-in-law's residence in South Waziristan.

Read more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24776363

Loki
11-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Good.

Imran520
11-02-2013, 07:34 AM
This was the leader of Taliban. Also killed in Drone Attack.

Sblast
11-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Interesting. Why do Pakistan and the US disagree on this issue?

Maybe you can fill in the details? Thanks ^_^

Loki
11-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Interesting. Why do Pakistan and the US disagree on this issue?

Good question. Here is how they are reacting:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/70864000/jpg/_70864992_019840714-1.jpg

RandoBloom
11-02-2013, 12:52 PM
And what is archieved by this?

Loki
11-02-2013, 01:09 PM
And what is archieved by this?

An extremist leader/terrorist is eliminated. That can only ever be a good thing.

RandoBloom
11-02-2013, 01:10 PM
An extremist leader/terrorist is eliminated. That can only ever be a good thing.
And another one replaces him. What is archived?

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 01:11 PM

Problem is there will be a more radical one taking his place because the others are now saying he was too "soft" lol.

Loki
11-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Problem is there will be a more radical one taking his place because the others are now saying he was too "soft" lol.

According to this logic, terrorist leaders should never be targeted.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 01:14 PM

Pakistan itself said this wasnt a good idea because they were at a peace process (Im not saying he was an ass or an idiot but the US timing sucks balls)

RandoBloom
11-02-2013, 01:15 PM

I read the above article and didnt see any bad thing he did. He "captured 300 pakistani soldiers" and killed CIA agents which are legitimate target. Now someone is going to say f that all, I will just kill as much as I can

Loki
11-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Pakistan itself said this wasnt a good idea because they were at a peace process (Im not saying he was an ass or an idiot but the US timing sucks balls)

I don't know how anyone could negotiate with the Taliban, as if they were some sort of legitimate political organisation.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 01:19 PM
I don't know how anyone could negotiate with the Taliban, as if they were some sort of legitimate political organisation.

To say the truth in the first reign of the Taliban in Afghanistan they werent really radical women could walk on the streets without a burka problems came a little later.
But the probem i spoke off is that the death doesnt do the US nor Pakistan a favour because now more Pakistanis will die.

Loki
I read the above article and didnt see any bad thing he did. He "captured 300 pakistani soldiers" and killed CIA agents which are legitimate target. Now someone is going to say f that all, I will just kill as much as I can

As the leader of the taliban, he is by extension also responsible for their other horrible crimes like blowing up civilians.

Sblast
Good question. Here is how they are reacting:

Pakistan also had a prize on his head.
So apparently Hakimullah Mehsud was going to start peace negotiations with the Pakistani government.
So US decision makers were either oblivious, not believed hie's serious, calculated it's better to kill him or didn't want substantial peace talks to take place.

And what is achieved by this?

He ripped apart the region with suicide bombing promoting Islamism in Afghanistan and Pakistan..
Obituary: Hakimullah Mehsud (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24464506).

Loki
11-02-2013, 01:20 PM
because now more Pakistanis will die.

Not because Americans will kill them. The blame should be placed on the Taliban.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Not because Americans will kill them. The blame should be placed on the Taliban.

Problem is like Sblast said Pakistan will now hate the US much more because they say they were at a peace process and America killed him to stop it.

RandoBloom
11-02-2013, 01:24 PM
As the leader of the taliban, he is by extension also responsible for their other horrible crimes like blowing up civilians.

There is no such thing as the taliban. They are just a group of different clans and organizations.
And as a leader he coulnt have organized that, since he had 30 groups under his comand.
The only suicide attack connected to him was that he met a Jordanian who later blew himself to avenge someone and thus killed some CIA agents :P

Pakistan also had a prize on his head.
So apparently Hakimullah Mehsud was going to start peace negotiations with the Pakistani government.
So US decision makers were either oblivious, not believed hie's serious, calculated it's better to kill him or didn't want substantial peace talks to take place.

He ripped apart the region with suicide bombing promoting Islamism in Afghanistan and Pakistan..
Obituary: Hakimullah Mehsud (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24464506).

He? Islamism?
I dont know how long he "ruled" but I doubt that he ruled when the war started. There was a leader before him, and leader before that leader.
They just exchange. Another will take his place, perhaps even worse.
Its been a long time since there was a suicide attack in afghanistan. God knows what will hapen now

RandoBloom
11-02-2013, 01:25 PM

If they werent there no one would die

Leliana
11-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Interesting how Hrulj and Kiyant are defending famous terrorists and murderers against Western operations...:picard2: It shows that 'Muslim Ummah' is stronger than anything else, even than common sense and human rights.

Sblast
11-02-2013, 01:54 PM

In the short run it works. People that have the organisational skills and connections assassinated hurts operational capacity, sometimes without the ability to recover it for quite a while.
In the long run? take into accounts by standers will be killed, which creates animosity, and that their replacements maybe more radical.

He? Islamism?
I dont know how long he "ruled" but I doubt that he ruled when the war started. There was a leader before him, and leader before that leader.
They just exchange. Another will take his place, perhaps even worse.
Its been a long time since there was a suicide attack in afghanistan. God knows what will hapen now

Yes, Islamism in the most fundamentalist sense. Read the link.
Afghanistan Attack: Suicide Bombing Kills At Least 8 In Northern Dashi Archi District (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/30/afghanistan-suicide-bombing_n_3842535.html)
Suicide bomber explodes car, killing 2 Afghan police officers (http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/12/world/asia/afghanistan-suicide-attack/)
"Long time ago".

If they werent there no one would die
Are you actually aware of anything? There was a civil war(s) Afghanistan before 2001 which in the Taliban were taking part. Massoud was killed in a suicide bombing before the twin tower attacks even toke place.

Problem is like Sblast said Pakistan will now hate the US much more because they say they were at a peace process and America killed him to stop it.

They were trying to kill him for quite a while. I didn't say they killed him in order to stop it. I said it's a possibility alongside other possibilities. I don't know.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Interesting how Hrulj and Kiyant are defending famous terrorists and murderers against Western operations...:picard2: It shows that 'Muslim Ummah' is stronger than anything else, even than common sense and human rights.

There is a thing called diplomacy not everyone can have it i guess.

mr. logan
11-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Fire good.

RandoBloom
11-02-2013, 02:09 PM

You sure show a lot of common sense when it comes to treatment of muslims by the west :)

RandoBloom
11-02-2013, 02:10 PM
In the short run it works. People that have the organisational skills and connections assassinated hurts operational capacity, sometimes without the ability to recover it for quite a while.
In the long run? take into accounts by standers will be killed, which creates animosity, and that their replacements maybe more radical.

Yes, Islamism in the most fundamentalist sense. Read the link.
Afghanistan Attack: Suicide Bombing Kills At Least 8 In Northern Dashi Archi District (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/30/afghanistan-suicide-bombing_n_3842535.html)
Suicide bomber explodes car, killing 2 Afghan police officers (http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/12/world/asia/afghanistan-suicide-attack/)
"Long time ago".

Are you actually aware of anything? There was a civil war(s) Afghanistan before 2001 which in the Taliban were taking part. Massoud was killed in a suicide bombing before the twin tower attacks even toke place.

They were trying to kill him for quite a while. I didn't say they killed him in order to stop it. I said it's a possibility alongside other possibilities. I don't know.

2 in a month is nothing. Compare that to before him.
Ahmad Shah Masoud? Or another Masoud?

Leliana
11-02-2013, 02:18 PM
Diplomacy is for those who deserve it. Murderers are none of them.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Good.

This.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Diplomacy is for those who deserve it. Murderers are none of them.

Sometimes you need to do this because it could save the lives of thousands of other humans.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 02:20 PM

If you want diplomacy, be a diplomat instead of a terrorist.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 02:22 PM
You sure show a lot of common sense when it comes to treatment of muslims by the west :)

She actually does.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Sometimes you need to do this because it could save the lives of thousands of other humans.

Agreed. Lots of mushroom clouds over the Middle East might have saved the lives of thousands of Americans killed in the 9/11 attacks.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 02:25 PM
Agreed. Lots of mushroom clouds over the Middle East might have saved the lives of thousands of Americans killed in the 9/11 attacks.

Well America got there first you know if Americans didnt do anything in the middle east those crazy guys wouldnt have cared about America.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 02:26 PM

The Brothers Grimm should have included a story about "moderate" Muslims in their book of fairy tales.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 02:29 PM
The Brothers Grimm should have included a story about "moderate" Muslims in their book of fairy tales.

If there would be no moderate Muslims i and others here would be a lot different.
But im done with this Thread.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Well America got there first you know if Americans didnt do anything in the middle east those crazy guys wouldnt have cared about America.

They'd still hate us. They might not hate us quite as much, but they'd still hate us. And this is ignoring the fact that America has also intervened on behalf of Muslims on a number of occasions (Kosovo, Afghanistan, Somalia, Bosnia).

RandoBloom
11-02-2013, 02:30 PM

When it comes to people like you and her, there are no moderates, regardles of what we are, as long as we dont convert :lightbul:

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 02:32 PM
If there would be no moderate Muslims i and others here would be a lot different.
But im done with this Thread.

Well, as Leliana has already pointed out, you seem to be bemoaning the death of a fucking terrorist. If that's "moderate", I don't see that as anything to write home about...

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Well, as Leliana has already pointed out, you seem to be bemoaning the death of a fucking terrorist. If that's "moderate", I don't see that as anything to write home about...

Im not moaning about his death i mean because of this many people will now die in Pakistan and Afghanistan because there was a peace process and America just thought lets kill that guy and the peace process.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Im not moaning about his death i mean because of this many people will now die in Pakistan and Afghanistan because there was a peace process and America just thought lets kill that guy and the peace process.

If that guy wanted peace he wouldn't have been an active member of the world's worst terrorist organization.

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 02:37 PM
If that guy wanted peace he wouldn't have been an active member of the world's worst terrorist organization.

You know that the Taliban want to become a political party in Pakistan/Afghanistan?
So peace would be quite the good method for it.
And now you can watch the TV how some poor American and much poorer Pakis and Afghans will now die through suicide attacks and other methods.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 03:01 PM
You know that the Taliban want to become a political party in Pakistan/Afghanistan?

And this is why I don't agree with nation-building. You can't force civilization on the unwilling.

And now you can watch the TV how some poor American and much poorer Pakis and Afghans will now die through suicide attacks and other methods.

Because life was so peachy for Afhgans back when we let the Taliban do whatever they wanted...

Kiyant
11-02-2013, 03:09 PM
And this is why I don't agree with nation-building. You can't force civilization on the unwilling.

Because life was so peachy for Afhgans back when we let the Taliban do whatever they wanted...

Well America decided to arm the Taliban against the soviets....

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Well America decided to arm the Taliban against the soviets....

Not true. We assisted Afghans in their struggle against the Soviets. Some of these people later went on to form the Taliban.

After the Peshawar Accord, a bunch of different groups began fighting for control of Afghanistan. The hardcore Islamist groups were funded by Pakistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia. The Taliban itself was the creation of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence and didn't even exist until the 1990s (and the overwhelming majority of the original Taliban fighters were actually Pakistani volunteers). America backed the Northern Alliance in its fight against the Taliban.

Loki
11-02-2013, 07:24 PM

What?? Imagine what that would do for women :picard1:

The Taliban needs to be eradicated like the Nazis were in Germany. No tolerance for them, not even one bit.

Loki
11-02-2013, 07:26 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24787637

A Pakistani Taliban spokesman, Azam Tariq, vowed revenge, as Pakistan's security forces were put on high alert.

"Every drop of Hakimullah's blood will turn into a suicide bomber," he said. "America and their friends shouldn't be happy because we will take revenge for our martyr's blood."

Loki
11-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Azam Tariq needs to be killed as well. As soon as possible.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 07:35 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24787637

A Pakistani Taliban spokesman, Azam Tariq, vowed revenge, as Pakistan's security forces were put on high alert.

"Every drop of Hakimullah's blood will turn into a suicide bomber," he said. "America and their friends shouldn't be happy because we will take revenge for our martyr's blood."

Next week's weather forecast for Pakistan: hot and cloudy.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g366/drivenascar/30c7d88191f1f6da21621f0e2db3042d.jpg

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Next week's weather forecast for Pakistan: hot and cloudy.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g366/drivenascar/30c7d88191f1f6da21621f0e2db3042d.jpg
You might not be aware of Pakistan's military strength and diplomatic capabilities if you make hasty comments like that...

Sblast
11-02-2013, 07:41 PM
What?? Imagine what that would do for women :picard1:

The Taliban needs to be eradicated like the Nazis were in Germany. No tolerance for them, not even one bit.

I have a very hard time imagining the Taliban as a 'political party' rather than the only party regardless of who supported it in the past or not.
This is how Al-Jazeera (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipBG5x6kFhw) reported on this.

Mehmet
11-02-2013, 07:41 PM
The US-Taliban clashes are pointless. They are ancient allies, having fought against Soviets together.
If Afghanistan wasn't annexed by US, it would have been Iran, China or Russia (which means it would be worse). US are better than them all.
It was a backward country and the foreign invasion wasn't avoidable.
Taliban members should stop terrorism and need to educate their nation.
If they do want to fight, they can go to Syria. Operating in Pakistan or Afghanistan is pointless.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 07:42 PM
You might not be aware of Pakistan's military strength and diplomatic capabilities if you make hasty comments like that...

Pakistan's military isn't a match for America, if that's what you're implying.

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Pakistan's military isn't a match for America, if that's what you're implying.

It's still a more capable enemy to America than any nation America has ever fought, besides it's China's "little Israel"

Kongnor
11-02-2013, 07:47 PM
The problem down there is bigger then some taliban fools..

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 07:49 PM
It's still a more capable enemy to America than any nation America has ever fought, besides it's China's "little Israel"

I'd say that WWII pitted us against the most capable enemies America has ever fought. Pakistan generally doesn't even rate in the top 10 of the world's most powerful militaries.

Loki
11-02-2013, 07:50 PM

If it takes war on Pakistan to eliminate this menace, then so be it. India would be happy.

Loki
11-02-2013, 07:51 PM

Ever heard of World War 2? The Islamic world severely underestimates the capability of the West.

Loki
11-02-2013, 07:53 PM
The US-Taliban clashes are pointless. They are ancient allies, having fought against Soviets together.

That was a big mistake. America should have given Afghanistan to the Soviets. It would have been a much better country under communism.

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 07:53 PM
I'd say that WWII pitted us against the most capable enemies America has ever fought. Pakistan generally doesn't even rate in the top 10 of the world's most powerful militaries.

well, North Korea has a weak military force and yet it is considered a big threat by America, Pakistan's military is very strong and I know this for a fact, plus their possession of nuclear weapons boosts their military strength and numbers(and conscription isn't even upheld). It is also the prime ally of China and shares a strategic border with them, and China will not just stand by in case of a conflict, it will be like the Vietnam war, where the US underestimated the enemy and lost badly...

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 07:55 PM
If it takes war on Pakistan to eliminate this menace, then so be it. India would be happy.

Shit, dude. India would probably be first in line to help us. :lol:

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Ever heard of World War 2? The Islamic world severely underestimates the capability of the West.
Ever heard of the People's republic of China and maybe it's billion population?

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 07:57 PM
well, North Korea has a weak military force and yet it is considered a big threat by America, Pakistan's military is very strong and I know this for a fact, plus their possession of nuclear weapons boosts their military strength and numbers(and conscription isn't even upheld). It is also the prime ally of China and shares a strategic border with them, and China will not just stand by in case of a conflict, it will be like the Vietnam war, where the US underestimated the enemy and lost badly...

North Korea is consistently listed as one of the more powerful militaries in the world, simply because that's where ALL their money goes.

And America "lost" Vietnam on the battlefield of public opinion. In military terms, we were slaughtering them.

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 07:57 PM

majority of Indians want peace with Pakistan, it's just the politicians who have to stir up things regarding Pakistan to gain popular support...

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 07:58 PM

China isn't stupid enough to start WWIII to defend terrorists. They'd let us squash Pakistan and loan us the money to do it.

Sblast
11-02-2013, 07:59 PM

Yeah, those numbers helped during WWII versus Japan. Soon you're going to share with me the numbers of Muslims in the world :wink. Don't confuse quality with numbers.

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 07:59 PM
North Korea is consistently listed as one of the more powerful militaries in the world, simply because that's where ALL their money goes.

And America "lost" Vietnam on the battlefield of public opinion. In military terms, we were slaughtering them.

Well, Pakistan sold it's nuclear technology to North Korea before, it happens to have a 1 million strong armed force without the use of conscription, if conscription is upheld then it could raise a way larger military than North Korea...

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Yeah, those numbers helped during WWII versus Japan. Soon you're going to share with me the numbers of Muslims in the world :wink. Don't confuse quality with numbers.

So, the People's liberation army is not good enough for you?

Manifest Destiny
That was a big mistake. America should have given Afghanistan to the Soviets. It would have been a much better country under communism.

I think it would have been equally bad, just in a different way. It probably wouldn't have become a town hall for global jihadis, though.

Shah-Jehan
China isn't stupid enough to start WWIII to defend terrorists. They'd let us squash Pakistan and loan us the money to do it.

It's prime strategic string of Pearl among other resources are located in the country...

Loki
11-02-2013, 08:01 PM
well, North Korea has a weak military force and yet it is considered a big threat by America,

What? North Korea would totally decimate Pakistan.

Pakistan is not a threat to the US when it comes to total war. You haven't seen anything yet. Perhaps the arrogant Islamic countries need to be taught a lesson by America, Europe and Russia. Nukes on Mecca, Islamabad and Jakarta would do the trick.

Loki
11-02-2013, 08:01 PM

China hates Islamists as much as America.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Well, Pakistan sold it's nuclear technology to North Korea before, it happens to have a 1 million strong armed force without the use of conscription, if conscription is upheld then it could raise a way larger military than North Korea...

If America resorted to conscription, we could possibly round up a military force the size of Pakistan's entire population. And that's not even counting a few hundred million trigger-happy Indians who'd likely join the fun. What's your point?

Loki
11-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Even China is no match for the US and Russia when it comes to nuclear weapons. Not even close.

Mehmet
11-02-2013, 08:04 PM

In the coming decennias, US and the Western alliance will need to face the red Shangai thugs (China, Russia and their sattelite states) who also organize the other countries against the West (BRICS). If US spend more energy to fight Muslims, it will end up loser at the end. Anyway, as a powerful Nato member and having a sophisticated army, Turkey shall not take part in a would-be meaningless crusade against Pakistan.

Loki
If America resorted to conscription, we could possibly round up a military force the size of Pakistan's entire population. And that's not even counting a few hundred million trigger-happy Indians who'd likely join the fun. What's your point?

Yeah. I can imagine a rehash of the Normandy landings on the shores of Karachi.

Manifest Destiny
It's prime strategic string of Pearl among other resources are located in the country...

There are resources all over the world. China won't risk it's own destruction for something they can get elsewhere.

Sblast
11-02-2013, 08:06 PM

It is. Your argument isn't.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 08:07 PM
China hates Islamists as much as America.

China even hates North Korea. China, as a growing superpower, values stability that allows their economy to grow. They're not going to risk world war to defend a bunch of crazy assholes, whether they're Muslims or communists.

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 08:08 PM
What? North Korea would totally decimate Pakistan.
Look at North Korea's population with less than 25 million, now Pakistan's population which is 160 million+...

Pakistan is not a threat to the US when it comes to total war. You haven't seen anything yet. Perhaps the arrogant Islamic countries need to be taught a lesson by America, Europe and Russia. Nukes on Mecca, Islamabad and Jakarta would do the trick.
As I've said, Pakistan's military will be the strongest, the US has fought in years, with it's large conventional force and powerful nuclear deterrence, plus, counting all of Pakistan's prime allies, Iran, China, North Korea, why don't you think the US has already invaded Iran? because it doesn't have the capability to do so...

Yeah, nukes on cities and killing innocent people is great, I remember Baghdad was bombed to the ground and it followed incidents like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse...

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 08:10 PM
It is. Your argument isn't.

Again, this is Israeli arrogance and "superiority complex", I think there was a joint plan by Israel and India to destroy Pakistan's Kahuta Nuclear research plant, why hadn't it done so? because Pakistan was militarily strong enough, plus protected under China's umbrella...

Loki
11-02-2013, 08:13 PM
As I've said, Pakistan's military will be the strongest, the US has fought in years, with it's large conventional force and powerful nuclear deterrence, plus, counting all of Pakistan's prime allies, Iran, China, North Korea, why don't you think the US has already invaded Iran? because it doesn't have the capability to do so...

Are you serious? Pakistan doesn't have any nuclear capability to threaten America. Their limited nukes can't even reach it. But the US has intercontinental ballistic missiles that could massacre 100 million Pakistanis in a few days.

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Are you serious? Pakistan doesn't have any nuclear capability to threaten America. Their limited nukes can't even reach it. But the US has intercontinental ballistic missiles that could massacre 100 million Pakistanis in a few days.
One word *CHINA*

Sblast
11-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Again, this is Israeli arrogance and "superiority complex", I think there was a joint plan by Israel and India to destroy Pakistan's Kahuta Nuclear research plant, why hadn't it done so? because Pakistan was militarily strong enough, plus protected under China's umbrella...

The term "superiority complex" was coined by Alfred Adler, a Jewish psychologist. Superior indeed :lol:.
Don't project. So Pakistan is strong and big dicked. I'm sure that makes you very happy.

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 08:18 PM
The term "superiority complex" was coined by Alfred Adler, a Jewish psychologist. Superior indeed :lol:.
Don't project. So Pakistan is strong and big dicked. I'm sure that makes you very happy.

This should make you very very happy indeed...

Sblast
11-02-2013, 08:19 PM
This should make you very very happy indeed...

No. That should make you very very very happy indeed...

Shah-Jehan
11-02-2013, 08:20 PM
No. That should make you very very very happy indeed...

It's makes you infinity X very happy...

Mehmet
11-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Pakistan has 7000 km range intercontinental ballistic missiles.
The Taimur.
They are not that weak.

Sblast
11-02-2013, 08:23 PM
It's makes you infinity X very happy...

It's makes you infinity e^n very happy...

(n>0)

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Look at North Korea's population with less than 25 million, now Pakistan's population which is 160 million+...

Yeah, nukes on cities and killing innocent people is great, I remember Baghdad was bombed to the ground and it followed incidents like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse...

China won't be on Pakistan's side. China's economy depends heavily on America. We spend billions and billions of dollars each year buying the cheap, plastic crap that they export to us and they've bought a ton of our debt. If they declared war, those exports would come to a grinding halt and we'd likely tell them to fuck off about ever getting paid back for those loans. Their economy would quickly go down the toilet and then they'd get to fight a war against the most powerful nation to ever exist.

And we do have the ability to invade Iran, but the public won't stand for it at this point in time. We've grown weary of pointless, world-saving wars.

Manifest Destiny
11-02-2013, 08:33 PM
One word *CHINA*

They won't help you, and I've explained why. They aren't going to ruin their future by going to bat for a bunch of third world lunatics.

Blackout
11-02-2013, 08:38 PM

I had a good laugh at your comment. I tell you what Loki; get on the phone and tell whichever country you want, to come take over it... ;)

Leliana
11-02-2013, 09:37 PM
The most dangerous threat to the peace on the world has to be eradicated at its core, actually. And that's not in Pakistan.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/ECMarm/Fox-News.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ml_sUWLyQw0/UA-xlQUvV5I/AAAAAAAAAdk/w0m14-dlyKA/s640/Nuke-Mecca-for-Jesus.jpg

http://avideditor.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/nuking-mecca.jpg

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-bomb-mecca.png

Ultra
11-02-2013, 09:51 PM
These drone attacks are quite useless IMO. Kill 1 taliban, make 10 more join and many more sympathize with them. I mean, who wouldn't get pissed off when a missile from the sky hits ones village and kills ones friends/relatives? :lol:

Should just stay away from countries like these, it's of no use to be there, costs money and lives(I only care for the NATO personel), and radicalisation has only intesified since Western intervention in the region. It's doomed to continue being a shithole for a long time.