PDA

View Full Version : what if no one told you what you are

Mortimer
11-03-2013, 02:55 PM
and you didnt even knew who your parents are or relatives, like you are adopted what would you believe you are. interesting question. i cant know it for sure, because you are always influenced by outside even if you are adopted someone will say you are this or that based on looks. and i cant know how it would be if i were adopted and lived somehwere where really no one knows who my relatives are and who i am. i believe i would think im white but im not sure because i cant know it.

Ivan Kramskoļ
11-03-2013, 02:56 PM
What's your definition of white ??

Zmey Gorynych
11-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Gigolo you're gypsy, deal with it.

Mortimer
11-03-2013, 02:59 PM
What's your definition of white ??

i dont know but i had that thoughts because the results from genetic tests are more confusing then helping and you can even discover that you are adopted and what not, what if someone told you you are black would you believe it? like 50% black? i had that thoughts i guess i could also believe im mexican or slightly mixed or turk or like that but i wouldnt believe black.

Mortimer
11-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Gigolo you're gypsy, deal with it.

i just ask a interesting question, what if no one ever told you gypsies are from india but they are near eastern like iraqui arab. i would believe they are near eastern too.

Ivan Kramskoļ
11-03-2013, 03:02 PM
When I look at myself in the mirror I figure out quickly that I can't be 50% black ^^
And for me being white is more about having european features first and after not too dark pigmentation.
With this definition I don't think that you can be white, sorry ...

The King, I am
11-03-2013, 03:03 PM
i would do a dna test and that would tell me where in the world i stand in ethnically

Mortimer
11-03-2013, 03:06 PM
When I look at myself in the mirror I figure out quickly that I can't be 50% black ^^
And for me being white is more about having european features first and after not too dark pigmentation.
With this definition I don't think that you can be white, sorry ...

ok then probably ambigous, if People told me from childhood that im white i would believe it too or near eastern or mexican.

Mortimer
11-03-2013, 03:08 PM
i would do a dna test and that would tell me where in the world i stand in ethnically

i did a dna test but the results are more confusing then helpful and how do you know it is the truth?

The King, I am
11-03-2013, 03:09 PM
If my dna showed r1a, r1b, I, j2 and e1b1b i would know i'm from central or south europe

Germaniac
11-03-2013, 03:12 PM
Answering to Gigolo's question, were I adopted, I'd have to use DNA analysis to know who I am, yet, I could only base myself on looks, I'd say central or Eastern Europe for me.